Why don't people living in low temp places like Northern Europe and Scandinavia catch colds...

Why don't people living in low temp places like Northern Europe and Scandinavia catch colds? Is it because they're really super humans?

Yes, Spain. That's exactly why.

Yes.

grade a semen from african superhumans

>tfw keep my windows in the bedroom open 24/7 even in winter
>tfw literally minus degrees when i go to sleep

feels hella good 2bh

Jokes on you, I have a cold as we speak

I heard it's so when you jerk off it feels like someone else is doing it
someone with a frozen, dead, clammy, frost-bitten hand

Must be, I catch colds all the time here in winter and it barely snows
>tfw subhuman

It is called wearing clothes.

People catch cold mainly from other people through air.
I guess their tendency of shutting up home works for preventing airborne diseases for some degree.

I never jerk off in bed 2bh

But there's always a point in which you have to take them off and be exposed to the microbes of cold. You having such a strong immunity system is the proof of your super powers. Remember the guy from Unbreakable? He was never sick either.

>microbes of cold
That's not how...

But anyway, in Finland this time of the year everyone catches the flu. Hell, last year I had mild pneumonia.

Something something Atlantis.

>keep your home warm
>undress inside
solved problem

>microbes of cold

Cold weather lessens your immune system, thus making it easier for the bacteria/viruses to infect you.

We have a saying in Denmark, possibly in the other Nordic countries that goes: Bad weather doesn't exist, only bad clothing.

>denmark
>cold

>norway
>cold

Only scandie countries that actually get cold are finnish and swedish interior, and no one lives there

Yeah or maybe no one cares about what a "canadian" has to say.

weaklings, probably helsinki fags

Just saying. Canada is far colder and more harsh than Scandinavia.

t. Canadian Interior

>no one lives there

This coming from Denmark.

Wow congratulations

Yes, Helsinki has higher population density than the rest of the country which is a significant factor as opposed to superstition pushed by redneck pseudoscience.

Congratulations.

kek lan

Congratulations.

Never fucking reply to me again

congratulations

congrats

Congratulations.

because we don't go outside topless while we're sober

In the case of Norway and probably Finland too, we have a different body language from most other countries. We barely ever touch each other, leaving less chance of catching diseases.

Can I reply to your wife's boyfriend's son?

Congratulations

No.

You don't get a cold by low temperatures you idiot, you get it by a virus infection

I also believe they are super humans, I struggle with a windy, cloudy, 10ºC day and that it a typical summer day to them

>by a virus infection
Microbes of cold.

Perhaps this is why the spanish get sick more often, they still follow medieval medical theories.

>coldfags talking shit again

jokes on you i fucking love being sunburned within a minute of standing outside. skincancer tickles haha enjoy your fucking pleasant weather cold fags hahahahareeeEEEEEEEEE

>Feeling comfy at 40 Cº

This is what being a super human is like.
Any faggot can handle the cold but the heat is only for true alpha test males.
That's why southerners are way more alpha than beta northeners.
We breath testosterone

Det finns inget dåligt väder; bara dåliga kläder.

>wearing sweater, pants and sneakers during a hot 40 Cº summerday in France

feels good to be a alpha

pretty sure it's the opposite, cold kills viruses and shit
IIRC it's also why Africans for instance have stronger inflammatory responses than Europeans since they are used to a heavier amount of viruses and bacteria and stuff all around their hot regions

Heat does help against viruses. It's why your body increases its temperature when it detects invasive germs.

We don't actually exist. Nordic countries are just a jewish propaganda invention.

"Low temp"

Yes because a sore throut can not be from the cold...

>swedish interior, and no one lives there

>mfw I grew up north of the arctic circle in inland Sweden (Kiruna)

I am the northest of us

congrats
ps. no one lives there