When will Turkey give Ionia and East Thracia back to Greece?

When will Turkey give Ionia and East Thracia back to Greece?

When will Albania give North Epirus back to Greece?

When will Cyprus become Greek back?

t. Constantinatanpolalothanos Papadapoloulohuplous

never

>Northern Epirus

When will your return back to Greece?

they are welcome to come and try taking it to be desu

I prefer the name Byzance.

Lets wrestle for it

Trebizond?

The Albanian part would be easy to take since Albanians are weak shits.Turks would be a challenge however.

think the turks should give back east thrace while keeping istanbul tbqh

When will Greece give Greece back to Turkey

t. Not Greek or Turk

fite me

i think you are wrong

Why is it whenever Turks are mention it's always in the lines of "gib clay"? Why don't you guys ever say anything nice about us? It's really heartbreaking.

come on lad, admit you only keep it to piss off the greeks

>Thrace
>not Bulgarian rightful clay

Sure m80

Because you are invaders. Your place is in Mongolia. Actually even the Black Sea should return back to Greece.

why not? it's not like there's any Albanians left in Albania, you hate Albania even more than we do.

You misspelt greeks m8

If you called yourself Eastern Greece/Western Armenia at least everyone around would understand. But you're literally Eastern Greeks and Western Armenians who think they are muslim chinks.

>Ancient Greeks considered Macedonians as subhuman barbarians
>Modern Greeks steadfastly claim that Alexander the Great was Greek and that Macedonia is rightful Greek clay

Only shit that's Greek on that map is Southern part of Central Greece, Peloponnese, the Cyclades islands, and Crete

what's the big deal anyway? it's not like you fought for it? it was given to you in order to keep us and the Serbs in check by the Big Powers.
Albanians don't have a country, they have a cell in a jail most of the time.

lel no. its other way around. they should give us our selanik back.

>. But you're literally Eastern Greeks and Western Armenians who think they are muslim chinks.
do you believe that or are you just memeing for reactions?

When will the Ottomans and Japanese reunite?

why should you can turn it to a shithole?
Christ what's wrong with you sandniggers? can't you see that everything you touch turns to shit? you even managed to destroy the Parthenon, a monument that stood there for thousands of years, genocides, destruction, shit, what's wrong with you?

i am from eastern thrace, çanakkale, and i don't think we should give it to greece

now if we talk about a union with greece and western turkey(aegean shore etc.) i would be totally cool with that. like a mediterranean union or some shit, totally secular and what not.

we'll have to funocide the k*rds though, no one wants them.

why would anyone want to be in a union with sandniggers? we spent hundreds of year to kick the disease out so we can contract it again? get serious and think like a white man

>we'll have to funocide the k*rds though, no one wants them.
mhemet please you don't have to conform to stereotypes

you should stop sperging out here 'white' man

I'm sperging? You're talking about being in a union with you? Are you out of your fucking mind? Do you think we like you or something? Can't you see that we consider you absolute dogshit?

What's so hard to believe about it? Eastern/Anatolian Turks share the same DNA as Armenians minus their chink factor.

yes you are kek

oh come on a man can dream right?

it's hard to believe that you're being serious, unless you're not white, then I can understand

>now if we talk about a union with greece and western turkey(aegean shore etc.) i would be totally cool with that. like a mediterranean union or some shit, totally secular and what not.
That'd be awesome.

good, fucks sake , you sandniggers are weird, the only of our neighbors that we like is Italians, that's it. Slavs are kinda ok, Albanians are Turk tier in smaller numbers.
We're pretty much surrounded by muslim retards.

>Store gun powder in it
>Italians/Greeks shoot at it
I'd say the effort was equal.

Also
>Turks
>Sandniggers
Only the eastern savages, the rest are more like an unholy mulatto mongol mix. Just like yourself.

Triggered by a brown man

what kind of retard stores gun powder inside the Parthenon?
exactly, sandniggers like yourself, now you've probably heard this a thousand times
but
you have to go back

not really, I just hate them with a passion

Nobody gives a shit about le ground memes, they can keep it as long as they want i dont fucking care

Especially if some look like pic related :3

Waste of time. Don't put it on your dick.

sauce

Don't worry, I wouldn't even touch one, let alone have sex with it.

don't know why you people hate kurds so much, they just want their own country to be free from persecution

Why cant east and west thrace be its own country and act as a buffer zone between europe and turkey?

>What is strategy
They were clearly taking it hostage. If you loved your culture so much you wouldn't have shot at it with a fucking motar, now would you? You're a fucking idiot.

>you have to go back
Nice meme, Totally-not-Mehmet

cool, now you have to go back

But I already am.

Now go back to Albania you fucking savage.

Yeah that's how their dreamy Greece was :^),and BTWit isn't that you were any different.Any land "you invaded" was aadministratively dealt by greater powers.It isnt any different now.You are a puppet country.These times there is a 0 chance for Labëria,or as you call it "N.Epirus" to become Greek.The closest thing to that was Bollano and some Greeks from Thessaloniki, but even them got BTFO'd.Edi Rama's administrative changes made sure you dogs can only bark

It's an Armenian phrase. means "don't give a fuck" but it directly translates to "Don't put it on your dick"

If this even makes you feel better, we have a ancient Greek temple in Armenia called Garni. Still preserved.

cool

ok

last time I remember sending tanks in Albania when your civil war broke out in order to protect the Greeks there, back in 1997.

>Albanian
>Calling others dog
Come on now son

>Parthenon, a monument that stood there for thousands of years, genocides, destruction, shit, what's wrong with you?

>one such account, written by the German officer Sobievolski, states that a Turkish deserter revealed to Morosini the use to which the Turks had put the Parthenon expecting that the Venetians would not target a building of such historic importance. Morosini was said to have responded by directing his artillery to aim at the Parthenon.[75][98] Subsequently, Morosini sought to loot sculptures from the ruin and caused further damage in the process. Sculptures of Poseidon and Athena's horses fell to the ground and smashed as his soldiers tried to detach them from the building's west pediment.[82][100]

>The following year, the Venetians abandoned Athens to avoid a confrontation with a large force the Turks had assembled at Chalcis; at that time, the Venetians had considered blowing up what remained of the Parthenon along with the rest of the Acropolis to deny its further use as a fortification to the Turks, but that idea was not pursued.[98]

Blame it on the Venice malice.

all we have to do is close the borders and deport half a million of albos and you'll be pleasing me all day

are you armenian?

>be Greek
>be so retarded to call a coup civil war

Thanks for taking those dogs back to Greece btw.

Why would I blame Italians, never had a problem with them, you're the sandniggers that came and occupied our lands, so I blaming you sandniggers.
It's that easy, fuck you in the ass with a shotgun.

>be Albanian
that's it, the only thing worse I can think of is being a Turk.

>Why would I blame Italians, never had a problem with them, you're the sandniggers that came and occupied our lands

Because the sandniggers who occupied your land couldn't have done it if venetians didn't conquer Constantinople.

you should do something about that rage man, it is clear that it eats you from the inside

the only thing I blame venetians is not conquering all of Greece, so we could be under Italian influence.

I'm doing something, I'm shitting on you and the albos.

So you?I don't think orthodox turks like you are better than other turks

>the only thing I blame venetians is not conquering all of Greece, so we could be under Italian influence.
Holy shit you sound like the biggest cuck ever.

you've got absolute nothing on me, I'm better than you in every single way, man. You're the absolute shitdumpster of Europe.

cool, now you have to go back.

You do realize the very reason we got to conquer Constantinople was because Venice-led crusade fucked it up beforehand right?

Sure Mr.Fez jelek and fustanella.Now Slovenia and Croatia have greater prosperity than you.EU literally the rope that doesn't let you fall into shit.

Turk what do you want me to say? had you been white and good looking like the Swedes, I wouldn't have any problem with you, but fucking look at you, you're sandniggers, I hate you.

turks look very asian.. more like greek converts

cool then take your family and move to Croatia or Slovenia then.

When will you give back all this land?

>spams the same meme over and over when he doesnt have a counter argument
Autism. Pic related is basically you right now.

They fucked you in the ass and then left you for dead, and you don't have a problem with that? Feels like you only care about the fact that we were the ones to put the final nail in the coffin. The Venetian Jew got to you my man.

top kek

it doesn't seem to be helping buddy it's like you are getting flustered evermore. you know it's bad for your health right?

I don't need a counter argument, you're brown and ugly, I win.

Actually my city is really good,and not a handmade Marshall plan artificiality.If it makes you feel better,more and more Albanians there that came from Albania are returning here.I would like to see Greece without the small wage workers.Let's see how good it goes

No we love each other, dont fight each other

good to know then

centuries of foreign rule left its marks on him i believe, he can't shake his cuckshackles

>Greeks in charge of not being brown and ugly

you have to go back either way

white pride, motherfucker

>there are more people in Cocroachpole than Greece
>people in this thread think we have a chance

This. Even if you could take it back, believe me you wouldn't want it.

No one needs a snake under their skirt.

Guess it got the Malmö treatment?

>the only thing I blame venetians is not conquering all of Greece, so we could be under Italian influence.

Lol

lolllll

>Be venice
>Plunder all of greece and steal money, treasures and artifacts
>Leave
>Greeks beg you to come back

You were better off under the ottomans.

you wouldn't understand, it's a western civilization thing.

Yeah, we know you guys are really into cuckoldry.

HOLY FUCK!
Greeks on suicide watch

that's WESTERN cuckoldry for you , sandnigger.

>western civilization

t. """"Greek"""" Cretan scum

Calm down nigger

But you are also a sandnigger

you need to go back

shoo shoo turkroach