Sup Forums, what does your gf or dreem grill listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUE80DTNxK4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y79HC22JEDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing, I don't care.

Exactly the same music I listen to.

OR SHE'S DUMPED

Chumbawamba

My dream girl don't exist.

My gf mostly likes burger records bands and twinkly girl pop, so way better than normie

She's constantly making me listen to her field recordings.

Well I still love my ex and she listened to my bloody valentine and siouxsie and the banshees

>burger
>"way better than normies"

lmao

ny dream gf listens to nothing because she's deaf

Operation Ivy, FIDLAR, the Cramps, the Reverend Horton Heat
FIDLAR is eh but rest is good

Underrated

this

the sounds of me taking a fat, steamy shit all over her chest

me

My dream gf is a real person. I don't think it's even possible for me to be her friend which is the harsh truth. She lives far away and has plenty of friends already. I think she listens to Gorillaz and Marina and the Diamonds (not horrible). She looks quite a lot like the picture OP posted.

but yeah what said

I would love it if my gf had a music taste that was different to mine, but still good. That way We could show new music to each other

I don't have a gf, Yahoozy.

I matched with a girl on tinder who liked death grips, but she also liked shitposting hard. and was fat.

This. No Beatles or Kpop though. Tired of dating girls with that type of taste.

My dream bf would be either a super chill, spiritual, deep-ecology-follower lumberjack listening to Mount Eerie and Grouper or a pessimistic, technology-oriented geek digging emo like Indian Summer and I Hate Myself.

Pic related, how he should look.

Dream bf likes industrial, synthpop, and neofolk.

I'm a tech nerd that lives in a small house in the woods and I cut my own fire wood and hunt then come home for a solid night of shitposting. I love every artist you named

I'm not fat or bearded though so I guess I can't be your bf :(

these anons must do sex

My dream boyfriend (because i'm a hetero grill) listens to the same bands as my top 10.

1.Galaxie 500
2.Pavement
3.Thee Oh Sees
4.Pixies
5.Women
6.Duster
7.Bedhead
8.Slint
9.Cocteau Twins
10.Astrobrite

Other than that his taste can vary in any which way. In fact, I'd prefer it if he had a varied taste so that we could discuss artists that neither of us would have discovered otherwise. As long as the foundations of our taste were similar, we'd probably like the same things.

death grips

old japanese obscure bands like bachikaburi or zin-say

>I will never time travel to 80s japan and date a nagomu gal

I'm not very comfortable with intimacy, let alone sexual intimacy. But I think companionship could be good :)

Lots of shoegaze and dream pop. We'd have hazy, drugged up sex while listening to Slowdive or some shit.

A/S/L? Call me.

at the age of five she slit her wrist

the music of my dick

anything just as long as she's open to my tastes as well

>a reasonable user

tame impala

>Soundcloud rappers
>Jazz
>Neo Soul
>Shoegaze

Basically pretty much everything I listen to, but not necessarily the same artists. She's cool.

Actual bf listens to math rock, post-rock, post-hardcore and indie pop and rock. He love Slint.

Ex gf wasn't like "other girls" so she was into "I'm not like other girls" kind

She listens to the Avalanches, Radiohead, and Russian stuff I've never heard of

She listens to Muse

Post-punk and goth exclusively.

Burger is like the scene kid of where I live (SoCal) and Burger is normie trash.

i like all those bands moreso 5-10.

what color is your hair?

brunette (my natural colour)

I have a boyfriend sorry.

She's into Top 40 stuff, but also listens to some indie pop that I also like. She enjoys my music when I play it in the car too.

A bunch of stuff I've never heard ideally, but also a healthy dose of things I do enjoy...actually, if I ever date anyone, we probably will not be allowed to talk about music

what kind of brunette?

My gf listens to barbara (she's a bit old fashion and we're both french) and Demis Roussos (ironically).

youtube.com/watch?v=nUE80DTNxK4

But, I introduced her to Roseau, SOPHIE, and some renaissance composers like Gesualdo and Dufay.

like a medium, chocolate-y brunette

She enjoys my own compositions too and she has been a huge influence and especially the day she told me : "There is no melodies in your stuff"

Indie crap with heartfelt lyrics and some hip hop and trap ironically. She doesn't like much of what I listen to and just stands there waiting for it to be over at my band's shows. She also doesn't get the stigma around bands I like until she reads the lyrics or hears about the members.

Like, uh, gravy colored kind

My girlfriend listens to Earth, the Ramones, Sleep, No Doubt, Guided by Voices, M.I.A., Dropdead.

Been together 5 years or so. She's very particular about what music she likes, but I like most of the music she is into.

Me > What music do you like?
Her > Nirvana
Hella
Me > What are your favorite songs?
Her > Teen spirit and the one with the c

Yum.

like you know the colour of shit?

Thirsty ass nigga.

Preferably different stuff than me that's still good. I'd like someone I could introduce to my favs and she could do the same with me.

No, that depends on what kind of taco I had for lunch.

Music that I don't know but I'll probably like.
>tfw I'll never have a gf that rec new music to me

my gfs into old school screamo and hardcore shit like jeromes dream, orchid, minor threat, negative approach, rites of spring, moss icon
she also likes a lot of shoegaze, nugaze and slowcore, like slowdive, mbv, whirr, nothing, chokebore, jim yoshii, kid dakota
she also loves snowing and kanye idk

Kalevi Aho

Why not?

Rock music. My waifu actually plays in a rock band, she plays rhythm guitar are lead vocals.

Because it's Sup Forums and people don't go outside on here.

your gf sounds like me with a vagina

>somehow manage to get a gf in highschool
>we date for 4 years
>I completely change her music
>all of her tastes are what my taste was 2 years ago
>she meets a new guy and they bond over their taste in music

>mfw it's not her he's in love with, it's me

faggot

Topkek
Sad story mofo

you're waifu is mentally handicapped owo

she kinda likes most things i play which aren't too noisy and abrasive.

you should learn to write a little better. messy sentence structure.

No, that just means you helped another person fuck your ex gf.

Didn't read, just trying to figure out if pic is Martin Shkreli or Mark from Peep Show.

plays bass

enjoys trip hop, post rock and house

doesnt mind any genres, open to all music

where are you

i-i play bass in a band

i hate house music

Is this a Sup Forums hookup thread because I'd probably date any attractive girl who likes rock music.

She must be cute and likes music that's it.

I once dated a girl and she was i m "like no other girl" and her tastes were 21 pilots, metallica and slipknot?
I didn't even bother

>tfw you like all of those things
>tfw no beard

i wanna marry your gf :(

Hey, it's ok, we can cuddle :3

its really hard being a girl who likes girls with music taste, because literally every lesbian my age is a not like other girls tumblrina blurryfuk its so depressing

What's your 5 albums?
What's is basically lesbiancore?

Thanks

Currently single but somehow every girl I've dated in the last 5 years has been a massive Brand New fan.

my five?
who will cut our hair when were gone
nothing feels good
cottonwoodhill
tigermilk
elliott smith st

lesbocore
blurryface mcr panic! etc, generally edgy tumblr bands

whatever she likes, jesus fucking christ i dont give a fuck what would she listen to
but if some mainstream shit i would rather kill myself
but she wouldnt be my gf in the first place

also every lesbian ever listen to tegan and sara regardless of age

Nightcore and anime osts so I can get mad at her about it when we fuck.

edgy shit and lana

I don't really care
I just want a gf

Whatever her ex listened to.

lol dream gril kil urself my man

gf listens to g eazy and beyonce and whatever shows up on beyonce radio, but usually she just listens to whatever i feel like listening to

we work

Pink Floyd, Natural Snow Buildings, Terry Riley, Om
>mystical af

>elliott smith st
>not roman candle

youtube.com/watch?v=Y79HC22JEDw

>that fucking feel when no qt shoegaze gf

>tfw have a thing with a girl right now and trying to see what kind of music she's into since she's a pleb and is well aware of it
>tfw trying to steer her toward appreciation of shoegaze

desu dude i just havent listened to roman candle enough for it to stick out