Dear Greeks

Dear Greeks,

I am going to Greece soon so I have two questions, can I flush my toilet paper down your toilet yet and what is the best ouzo brand?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Turkish_War_(1919–22)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i am greek

i am greek

i am a greek

are you a greek in greece?

i am a greek

>can I flush my toilet paper down your toilet yet
no
>what is the best ouzo brand?
plomari for me

Also, what city/cities are you going to visit?

Wait - hol up! So Greeks wipe their ass with dry paper, leaving a crust of shit smeared on their skin?

/smacks lips/

>tp
Usually no. That's what bins are for.
>ouzo
Ouzo is a cuck drink made from distilling 25% v/v grape wine and 75% """" wine"""" that acme from molasses or sugar and water along with fungus (to ferment the sugar into alcohol). It is artificial, cheap (with the bad meaning of the word, not cheap as in economical) and will give you a terrible headache.
You should only drink a greek drink in Greece if:
1) it is Tsipouro (pronounced TSEE-poo-roh) which is required by law to be made from 100% v/v grape wine, way lower chance of it being that bad for you.
2) it is far from a popular tourist spot. Mountains are a pretty safe bet. Pindos, Kozani, Grevena, Florina. Reason being there is less incentive for it to be "cheap" (as above)
Preferably:
Local old dudes are drinking it,
The guy who sold/gave it to you is an acquaintance/friend you can trust, or
It is not commercially sold (ask for hima tsipouro, pronounced HEE-mah, means "not packaged" in Greek)

t. I have been drinking my ass off for the last 8 years and homebrew tsipouro too.
Also do not trust this (((guy)))

why are you so mad about ouzo, you fucking albo?

great another cocksucking sandnigger polluting this heavenly built place, exactly what I need
those motherfuckers with the fez have shitted on us completely, they smuggle in this sandnigger cocksucking faggots

just today they arrested two bulgarians carrying 4 pakiskins in their car, and guess how they arrested them, they had a car accident rendering them unscoscious , what a bunch of fucking bullshit

Honestly, why are you so mad?

>>can I flush my toilet paper down your toilet yet
>no

>Greece
>first world

that's how I roll, I shit on everyone

>2016
tiny dick

at least our women aren't so bad that we prefer octopussies

>why are you so mad about ouzo
1) not mad at all. (((You))) are the one using bad language. Afraid my post will make your sales drop?
I have now determined that you are either underage, directly profit from ouzo, stupid enough to not care about health, stupid enough to not read/understand a good argument (I explained everything in my previous post, don't see why you asked "why") or a combination.
>you fucking albo?
What? Is that supposed to mean Albanian? Sorry, born and raised in Salonika.
That wasn't even me. Why are you attacking everyone?

But I am a Greek.
1/4th Greek to be exact.
Athens and maybe some other places dunno yet.
I will look for tsipouro.

why don't you just FUCK OFF?

175% of GDP

PAY DENBTS

wtf? Greece don't flush their toilet paper? I was planning a trip to Athens but I think I've changed my mind. How fucking awful do their restrooms smell?

Wtf seriously I thought that was only a third world thing

>Salonika
ok, that explains it, subhuman trash

If you need any tips on where to go, just ask, I'll gladly help, senpai
Also, yeah, tsipouro is nice too. Make sure to also try volcan, or Corfu beer if you find it anywhere, it's really nice.

Kill yourself, you give us a bad name
>paying a denbt I didn't even create
Great cuck mentality there, friend. I'm finishing my masters and getting the fuck out. Keep jacking your 2 inch penor to naked drawn girls.

grow a dick

fuck off, like the king of the world ever gave a fuck what a bunch of sandniggers and some smalled dick chink thinks about me,

>How fucking awful do their restrooms smell?
Not at all, bins have lids.

Poo in loo

pretty awful, I shit on the open

dicks in shit

>Greece: 179%, 3rd in the world
>Japan: 229.2%, 1st in the world

kek

You guys have the worst fetishes, including shit. You don't get to talk about other's shits.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Turkish_War_(1919–22)

>be Greek
>be raped by Turks for 100s of years
>be Muslim rapebaby

>be Japanese
>Muslims aren't allowed to immigrate

Not only don't you know how to poo in loo, you're literally shitskins

Poor greece, you had a hard life

only subhumans flush their tp down the toilet

>Muslims aren't allowed to immigrate

This is provably false. Are you even Japanese or just an English teacher in Japan?

where are u from?

Except we're owed more money than we owe :^)

Sendai

the fuck is wrong? what do you care if we shit on sandniggers?

y'see generations of master plumbers've brought poland up to a point where you can flush pretty much anything you like and our pipes will handle it

meanwhile fucking grease

POO IN LOO

>be Japanese
>have 2 inch dick
>bombs happen, radiation everywhere
>I'm also retarded enough to make nuclear factories in the most seismogenic area on the planet, causing more accidents
>radiation everywhere
>babby born with 3 dicks, 2 inches each
>counts as 6
>proud of son, bring honour to famiry
>construct sudoku and die happy

>東北

東北はどう思う?

I don't get it

君は偏狭なです

間違わない
田舎だから
でも仙台はすごくきれいな市だと思う。そして東北の田舎は本物の日本だ。日本に来たことある?

Eu sou grego