How the fuck did he become so popular? I remember 3 years ago he used to be an exclusive Sup Forums meme...

How the fuck did he become so popular? I remember 3 years ago he used to be an exclusive Sup Forums meme, but know he is one of more well known youtube personalities. He hangs out with fucking Filthyfrank and H3H3 now.

all 3 of them are shit
whats the point of this topic? They all make money off autistic alt normies who are under 18 but think their taste in humor is superior than everyone else

4cha has over 25 million unique users a month and Sup Forums is among the more active boards. If you're an "exclusive Sup Forums meme" that means at least 12 million people are aware of you.

Imagine how terrible it must be to hang out with youtube celebs

He puts so many tags on his videos that you're bound to see them just by looking up a song. From there some people will watch it out of curiosity and then keep coming back due to his surprising charisma.

I am wondering how he became so popular I never implied those youtubers are good

>He hangs out with fucking Filthyfrank and H3H3 now.
jesus christ has he fallen

>I remember 3 years ago he used to be an exclusive Sup Forums meme
Not really true, I met him at SXSW in 2013 and I knew who he was and I wasn't on Sup Forums at the time.

>25 million unique users a month
>an average active thread usually has 70-80 unique posters at best
Why

I miss the days when only a few hip-hop listeners were aware of his existence, he has awful taste and doesn't belong in any kind of critical conversation about the genre

>what is lurking
>Sup Forums is not the only board on Sup Forums

what do you mean by alt-normie exactly lol
i have a decent idea but i want to hear your insights

What he means by "alt-normies" is "people who are not like me or do not share my viewpoint"

aka, a nice shitpost strawman

That's exactly how I found him before I even used YouTube constantly or visited Sup Forums

>Filthy Frank
>h3h3
>Fantano

these people were never Sup Forums exclusive, i don't know what the fuck you people do all day but there are places outside of this website you know

fantano appeals to a wider audience than just a board where a bunch of autists discuss music all day. i have no idea where people get the idea that Sup Forums "created" anthony

>he doesn't know about youtube

Are you literally retarded

the kind of people that post on ironic meme Facebook pages

the kind that spurt memes like dicks out for harambe because it's "hella fuckin epic"

h3h3 is shit, and that bitch that is always with that guy is fucking ugly as shit

>website that almost entirely consists of anonymous users
>unique users

wait, are people here seriously getting territorial about fucking filthy frank and h3h3? you're shitting me, right?

Rapfags had autism attacks when he gave proper scores for Kanye albums so they started congregating onto him

Same here lad, that's how I know.

>alt-normies
i like this term