Have you ever been to a gig were shit hit the fan?

Have you ever been to a gig were shit hit the fan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWlYVK2BgkU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I went to a gig where my mum punched a bloke repeatedly in the head

story?

I forget who it was I went to go and see, but I couldn't find anyone to go with and was too young to go by myself at the time. Basically, some bloke was being a pain in the arse during the gig completely off his tits jumping about. He ended up creating a few surges in the crowd and my mum and a bunch of other people got knocked to the floor a few times because of it. The second time, as my mum was getting up he swung a fist at my head (which I didn't notice) and my mum understandably started punching him until I could stop her. He pissed off after that.

based mom

Went and saw Ratatat live, there was a portion of the light show that made me think "wow if somebody gets seizures really easy, then they would probably get a seizure about now". 20 seconds later the guy right in front of me has a seizure and we crowd surf him to safety.
>inb4 I caused it

>crowd surfed him to safety
just that image alone. kek

My 9th grade history teacher went to a Van Halen concert in '84 where a guy on PCP put a cassette tape in his mouth and ate it, then got jumped by a bunch of cops.

ayyy lmao best itt

legendary

Eagles of Death Metal last november

Why what happened?

have you been living under a rock mate?

holy shit, you were there?
if you're not bullshitting, how did you survive?

'twas a joke lad

Jay Electronica opening for Flying Lotus in London last May. He wasn't even supposed to be there, he was a last minute replacement for MF DOOM, but he still tried to get shit going. At one point a guy tried getting up on the stage, so Jay stopped rapping, helped the guy up, and then carried on with this white dude dancing around like nobody's business in the back. Jay kept going for about 10 seconds before he stopped and said "YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK IT, GET EVERYONE UP ON THE STAGE" and then the whole crowd just rushed forward at once. I'd just made it to the front row by the time security realised what was happening and started blocking people, but there were already like 20-30 dudes onstage. Jay went into this long rant at security, saying stuff like "FUCK THE SECURITY GUARDS, YOU PAYED FOR THE TICKETS NOT THEM" and he only stopped after FlyLo himself came out and told him off cause he didn't want anyone messing up his hypercube. Jay took a selfie with everyone on stage, let them all back down and then a few minutes later he jumped into the crowd himself. It was the first concert I'd been to since I went to see McFly when I was 8, crazy shit. There's a video of it here

youtube.com/watch?v=lWlYVK2BgkU

> 2011 Crystal Castles
> First song, everyone is hype af jumping around
> Alice Glass decides to crowdsurf
> Extreme press towards the front
> A sizable section of the crowd falls down including me
> Bodys 2-3 deep
> gf is panicking

mfw I was an arms lenght away from touching based Alice.

yeah idk why I fell for it. You had me for a goober there anyway lad

i went to a jay elec show once, it's bizarre
dude's really quite happy to just hang out in the crowd and let the fans do whatever they feel like doing

Almost.

Local pub had a live music night. 3 bands played, I was friends with the 1st band. When the last band (a shitty hurr hurr pop-punk/metal band) finished they invited everyone who played earlier to get on stage and dance for the final song. So everyone crams on to the tiny little stage and starts dancing about and one of my friends accidentally steps on the guitarist's pedal which turns off his amp.

The band carry on playing the song without him and then when everyone's off the stage the frontman says thanks/goodnight and then the butthurt guitarist looks at my friend and calls him a dick down the mic. My friend wouldn't have it and when they got off stage he went over to them and had a word, he said sorry but the guitarist started mouthing off about how the rest of his band are MMA fighters and they'd kick all our arses which was unlikely since pretty much all of the audience were there to see my friends.

I was so excited for a fight to break out but those so-called MMA fighters chickened out. Sad.

Went to a Children of Bodom gig many years ago and they got two songs in and somebody has fucked up the sound system with a beer.

Cousin saw Bowie have his heart attack

I went to Mayhem festival in 2013 and on one of the little stages during the day, some band was playing (don't remember who) and the singer is singing something and he's walking forward and looking up at the sky. He walks right off the fucking stage and lands on of the security guys. He immediately gets back on stage, chugs a whole can of beer, and does this sick high pitched Rob Halford type metal scream.

I haven't been to many shows so I guess this is it. Was funny though

Yeah I was at a show this weekend, and some stupid bitch started spazzing and ODing right in front of me.

I think she's still alive but I don't really care.

Yesterday G.L.O.S.S. played one of the DIY spaces in my city and during this touring band Firewalker's set there was a mosh pit breaking out, so I move off to the side and I see this one guy get elbowed in the jaw, he leaves the mosh pit disappears for a couple of seconds and ends up climbing over my back back into the pit to punch someone else in the face. They were kicked out pretty quickly afterwards.

Could I get a story anyway? I wonder what were you thinking

kek tfw your lungs are pressurized and you feel your vision slowly fading

I went to a Kanye west concert and was told to stand up
I'm crippled

went to see The Acacia Strain and saw this skinny manlet get pummeled by Chad Thundercock
Homeboy got taken to emergency

>mfw the kid I saw was a kid i my class

Went to a Nero concert that had about 50 pikeys in it. They kept starting fights, gurning and grabbing women's arses.

Wow, I was so pissed I couldn't cop tickets to that (I would of only went to see Doom) glad I didn't now I would've been pissed

John Dwyer once shattered a wine bottle above a crowd, someone had thrown it in his direction and he threw back at them after a lengthy investigation, since it hit a chick in the crowd.

For some reason, both times I saw John Cale fist fights started up around the front row, only real fighting I've ever seen at a show and I go to a lot, both times John Cale who is generally pretty chill live

I got my ticket for that gig like 2-3 months before they even announced Doom was performing, there happened to be a flyer put up for it right by my house.

Elias did a Sieg Heil at this Iceage concert and some PoC in the crowd started getting noisy

tfw I know someone who was actually there and barely survived

I can't remember who it was but one time the support act at a gig I saw stabbed himself in the neck with his guitar while doing all kinds of jumping around and started vomiting/throwing up blood on stage

kek, he slapped multiple phones and a beer out of the hands of some people and kept swinging the microphone towards your face if you were looking at your phone at a marching church show