Now, Korea is finding democracy

Korea is confused due to a shaman that control the korean president.

The investigation into that shaman isn't properly accomplished. So we are very angry.

Today about 200,000 people gather at seoul to find the losted democracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pJxYFrnqh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw you will never be dominated by a qt korean shaman
why even live

Must be chipout season in Asia, all the Indo's are buttflustered about someone's god again

didnt they also find some democracy few years ago when they import american meat?

Well they wont find it, because it cant exist, there are no real democracies on earth.

democracy is bluepill and democratic leaders are always open to get abused or tricked easily by stronger entities.

>tfw no absolute monarchy

Still salty about World War I, I see?

my thoughts are with you nida.

Absolute monarchies are weak because it's all just one person. We ended our absolute monarchy by imprisoning the king. Much harder to imprison the whole state.

not salty, its the truth

>he literally believes democracy is something good while his country is ruled by billionare jews who can brainwash his people via media channels

see you after shillary gets elected

I bet he glorious leader is laughing his aff off right now.

I imagine how the media there is broadcasting this.

>the
>ass

Jesus, fix it.

Daily reminder:No-chan should be reevaluated

Hahahaha you seriously think protesting peacefully will change anything?

Remember, remember, the fifth of November!

it does, just look at how black people are considered in a better way by your police after all these courageous and independant and strong black lives matter protests !

>implying the world will still be there
see you in fallout

As long as family and religion are allowed to exist, bullshit like this will always happen.

>a shaman that control the korean president.

isnt this guy some sort of shaman too

>Gook shit is in charge of democracy in the East
how ridiculous. how dare they even nag at Japan's democratic level

t.netouyo old man

old man can't into English, you dumb.

Family is the basis of society, are you a commie?

yes
he is

I was gonna go but i was too autistic to go to a place with this many people

>peacefully

Holy shit. Didnt notice that

wtf I hate shaman now

what's that all about'?

Apparently the korean president was under the indoctrination of a shaman or some crazy shit like that

dont let the lefty party get in. they would lead your people to go full pro china and anti japan/america in a worse way than what park did or pinoys have been doing now. unlike the past, this time you might not be able to stop the rush. beware of those dogshits bullshiting radically and sweetly. its what 3rd worlders and retarded whites fall for being reckless for nothing, believing only in an idiotic ideal that doesnt even last long without any concrete plan for future.

>any east asian country
>""""democracy""""

This 2bh

Doesn't this happen every 4 years in Korea? Nothing will change koreanbro.

The only thing you can do is find flaws in the system and jew yourself up to the upper class

Me gook in

Does South Korea have any pro North Korean parties?

Gooks are gooking

Haha fuck democracy and rule of law as long as it helps Japan, right?

>Mao
>bigger than Stalin

hopfuly losted demcroacy is find on kora

Pretty confident they banned them after they did too well in the recent elections.

Korean
"""""""""""Democracy""""""""""

Haha fuck human rights as long as it helps USA, right?

What the fuck is this? Literally worse than NK :DDD

Fighting.

Please save the cute girls.

See I actually am not hypocritical like my government or this Jap.

Muh China boogeyman is the justification Japanese use to advocate for dictatorship, media control, and authoritarianism. Hilarious how the 30's are repeating.

I mean, gooks accuse China and Japan of being corrupt and authoritarian... But at least their presidents aren't controlled by a cult shaman.

Japan's constituion's been written by Americans and enforced by their military occupation of the Japanese archipelago.
The Japanese ruling class did not want a western style democracy, not even under USA occupation.
It was the USA to force it upon them.

The leaders of the South Group will never allow their poor oppressed people to return their land to its true caretakers, the Democratic People's Republic of Korear

>boo hoo hoo le poor oppressed japs had to stop raping and pillaging every country in asia

Get out of here you fuckin weeaboo.

>ITT autists really believe into North Korean BS
How low 4shit can go, actually?

A "shaman" called the "United States of America", right?

Dude you're accusing the japs to be hypocritical and not pro democracy champions but they had western style democracy forced upon them by an occupant who dropped two atomic bombs on their homes.
I'm not pro Japan, I'm just saying your idea of Japan is wrong.

What has NK to do with this? Fucking retarded russian piece of shit :D:D:D
youtube.com/watch?v=-pJxYFrnqh4

cocksaiste de de de de de de, Pekka

idiot. you just dont know anything about koreas political spectrum and the party's fantasized real shamanic ideology. if your kind of ill-informed shamanic assholes governed the current korea, it'd be just put in a total economic dead end and full pro-china/nk commie mode with an unstoppable sjw wet dream mindset.

the country isnt as either stable or secure as you imagine, both economically and politically. it would actually fall apart if they veered to anti japan/the us as they used to do during the lefty presidents.

Still waiting for the north korean part.

Fuck democracy, it's shit. Ask romanians, they were 10 times happier when Nicolae Ceaușescu was in power.

I listed all the links with autists here.
Are you mentally challenged or just real finn?

as long as waifus are safe

Maybe you should learn to write and read undestrandable phrases bydlolord.
Nobody is even talking about North Korea having influence in this.

Fight for freedom gook friends, fuck shamans.

Yeah because they fucking raped half of Asia. Kill yourself weeb

That user wasn't me.

Literally what are you saying?

Korea's economy boomed 1993-2007. Their government also was stable outside the time when the Jap cocksuckers tried impeaching the president.

When your president is controlled by a shaman, I'd argue it's far less politically stable. That is today under the jap cocksucker party.

Now go off yourself you fucking spooked Jap.

what the fuck, we run over there and die to the communists for three years only for your fucking government to be controlled by a folk religion?

Yes, autocrats are completely immune to such things.

Personally I think the fall of the URSS is the mistake. At least they knew how to keep their border closed.

Democratic People's Republic of Best Korea

>Japan
>Democracy

It's nepotistic oligarchy at it's best. The turnout of voters for your last election shows. In a normal country, such a low turnout couldnt provide even a shred of legitimation and mandate for a government.

Japan being a repressed (you call "orderly") society that has basically no concept of actual protest-culture and public political discourse is basically a non-democracy.

MacArthur was right.

>abused
Whose that guy behind the south korean leader?the second from right?

>qt

this is sexism
gooks are so mysoginistic
if he was a man NO ONE would care

Join Best Korea

looks like park cheung hee

>Muslim subhuman can't handle the freedom

Yeah billionaire Jews own everything, thank allah billionaire oil barons and religious fanatics rule you it's been working great

Silly plastic insectoid gook mongs