Racism

1. ur cunt
2. When did you grow out of your racist phase?

>wales
>about 2 years ago, when I stopped browsing Sup Forums

define racism

>"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

It varies.

But I'm still xenophobic af and I want non-whites to stay outside of Europe

The more I grow up, the more racist I become desu

What's wrong with thinking there are different races?

define inferior

Argentina
I will stop being racist when blacks are no longer a threat

>a threat
to what?

I never was really racist

I always disliked muslims though

Do you see a lot of niggers in Belgium?

Mentally or what not

by that definition, the only way to not be "racist" is to try to force yourself to believe that there are no quantifiable differences between races. The cognitive dissonance resulting from that would cause a psychotic break, user.

Then I am racist

nothing.

Races are different. I am a racist.

If you think some spear-chucking nigger or Aboriginal Australian is equal to a European or Japanese person, kill yourself.

I am racist against myself, what does that represent

I've never been racist, not even against gypsies.
I've found hating the poor covers all my hate-related needs.

Peace, they are criminals

If you think japs are like europeans kys

Not a racist, just a realist.
Fuck merkel

Based

this.

Out of curiosity, what you do if a rare intelligent nig tried asking for your blessing to marry your girl?

Fuck off

im not racist i just really hate interacting with religious people(and most are muslims) they really put me off and it's like talking to some alien lifeform

Tbh

But "MUH 0,1% ARE GOOD BOIS"

East Asians have higher IQs than wh*tes

Depending on what you define as racism, I was either never racist, or I've yet to "grow out of my racist phase".

You know that IQ Is a meme right?

>I was either never racist, or I've yet to "grow out of my racist phase".
It's one or the either faggot.

Doesn't mean they're superior desu

Fuck off

So, Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQs than East Asians and the remainder of whites

They're infinitely superior than both on average in scientific achievement

I didn't even think about race before i started encountering niggers here.
Guess i grew into it then.

Did you read the first part of the post, moron?
"DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU DEFINE AS RACISM, I WAS EITHER ONE OR THE OTHER".

>I-IQ is only relevant when it makes my people look good
Yes it does.
Jews are not a race

>t. the Uncle Ruckus from Sudan

this,
according the the metrics asians (and jews) are the real ubermensch
everybody else should die out to make space for them

of course that's bullshit, becaue we can instead kill the low IQ people and raise the IQ this way
through this methodology even blacks can become ubermensch
what a world would that be

Average White IQ ranges from 92-101 while Ashkenazis are 112-115 depending on source

They are distinct as an ethnic group, and the difference between you and them is literally the same as you and Egypt/Pakistan/india, etc

They are the definitive ubermensch

We almost dont have blacks in here. However, mestizos and amerindians have been a threat since before the desert campaign

We can also wipe them the fuck out within an hour.
How's that superiority for you?

Nigger.

>literally chimping out because your dumber than them
Not becoming of a white t.b.h

I grow out of soft-hearted naive one, not racist one. being racist is nothing at all. although it seems like dumb cowards totally believe they can take an advantage by labeling others racist, I don't give a fuck.

And the Jews are in the process of wiping you out, wh*teboi

Thatt's easy for you to say. You live in fucking Japan where 99% of the people agree with you and cheer you on.

I never really had one, but some of my racist feelings have gone away since I moved to a place with a 98% white and more affluent population.

>tfw an intelligence based eugenics quota would remove a far bigger chunk of whites than East Asians

E. Asians + Ashkenazi Jews = future Brahmins or leaders

never had one. never will have one.
welcome to the 19. century

>although it seems like dumb cowards totally believe they can take an advantage by labeling others racist
this

IQ Is dumb when it comes to measure intelligence, as example aspies tend to be more intelligent on average and still they may look dumb compared to your average joe due the lack of social skills.

Also asians get higher scores because IQ tests are about patterns and math, it happened to fit their educational system

He would get it

It actually correlates very well with academic and professional achievement, compensation and social mobility

It would explain the disproportionate demographic success of Asians and select Indians

Not to mention that Europeans are also at an advantage because their standardized testing resembles IQ tests more closely

>Japan
>100% Japaneses in Japan
You do not know what we're talking about

japan is like 99.1% japanese

oh wait i get it nvm

Unfortunately I grew up getting the shit kicked out of me by fellow whites, so my distrust has always been universal.

don't think i'm really racist i just hate lower class people in every colour

1. flag
2. About two years ago when I realised Nationalism is more important than racism

This