How to be a Scaruffi

>Don't know a shit about music and never play an instrument in all your life
>Make a list of well known albums + 3 """""obscure""""" albums
>Put them a score below 5 and the obscure albums give and 8 or 9 maximum, never a 10, so they can see how exquisite and perfect is your taste
>Talk shit about the music the most people like
>Success

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/friends/wall.html
scaruffi.com/politics/usa08.html#usa1108c
scaruffi.com/phi/syn203.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

accurate

He seems like a miserable guy to me.

Butthurt Radiohead / Bjork fanboy detected

You could replace "Radiohead/Bjork" with pretty much any remotely popular artist.

yeah, i like them, but not a fan

There is too much retarded with this post.

>Have friends :)

scaruffi.com/friends/wall.html

When did it all go wrong, Sup Forums? We could have had Georgiy Starostin or Mark Prindle or Lester Bangs or Robert Christgau as our god

fuck off Fantano, you will never be patrician like based Scaruffi

I hate fandango too for the same reasons

Art of any kind is not above the criticism of anyone, user. And that includes people who don't know how to make it. You're a cynical pseud missing out on life if you don't realize this.

>Why are there age limits? Why can’t I marry a 12-year-old? The fact that so many Americans still believe it should be illegal to marry a 12-year-old only tells you how far America still is from becoming a serious culture. The Europeans have long recognized that the greatest relationships of all times are between male adults and female adolescents, who are the most biologically fit to produce offspring, as well as the most physically attractive. Followers of the Muslim faith rank the highly controversial Aisha over all of their prophet Mohammed’s other wives, who were far past the prime age for reproduction. Americans are still blinded by puritan values. Adult females are more mentally developed than adolescents (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest partners. Europeans engaged in relationships with adolescent European girls in the middle ages, radical Islamists engage in relationships with adolescent Muslim girls in the present. Americans are often totally ignorant of the virtues of relationships with adolescent girls, they barely know the biological benefits. No wonder they will think that sexual relations with 12-year-old girls should be criminalized.

the only solitaire group on fb is hilarious as shit

MODS

top kek

Is there any actual basis behind the "Scaruffi is a pedo" meme or is it completely random like the "Panda Bear is a white supremacist" meme?

scaruffi.com/politics/usa08.html#usa1108c

Considering how big of an influence Lester Bangs actually had on music (formation of the punk concept, a lot of musicians liked here have also mentioned reading his stuff back then to find some good music) he would've definitely have been the one. Even more so considering that like Scaruffi (or like Lester in terms of Scaruffi) Lester used to the rave the hell out of non-mainstream stuff. Rather than Beatles, Rolling Stones, and Zepp, he was the one guy who used to bring up Captain Beefheart, TVU&N, and The Stooges a lot.

If he was still alive, Bangs would easily qualify as being Sup Forums's god critic. Not to mention the way people describe Lester from back then he sounds like the proto/mu/tant, too in all his awkwardness and loneliness.

But we don't have him, and we have to settle with Scruffles instead.

Scaruffi considers Bangs to be America's greatest rock critic, and they have quite a lot in common.

Christgau may be the greatest living rock critic so I'll choose him

He's also homophobic

Would you seriously accept Christgau?

Nice one

sorry that you guys will never be well known and respected like scaruffi

but it's not his fault he doesn't like your favorite ska band

Yeah Sup Forums hates him because he was basically the first poptimist and didn't die young
Christgau is really good tho, and he's less pretentious than Bangs

And the zingers just keep coming

dumb weeab

Why are you so triggered by Christgau
He's a great, witty writer and has great opinions

Well known and """""respected""""" (feared) by the local Special Victims Unit, maybe.

>scaruffi.com/friends/wall.html
I want to be friends w/Bumni

oh my god seriously stop this is too funny
i dont even have an image for this its just too hilarious

Oh, you're too stupid to have a reasonable discussion
Oh well

>well known
he's only known by Sup Forumstants, come on now
any fag with a dynamic IP can be well known on Sup Forums nowadays

You know he's trashed on WAY more popular bands/artists than just Bjork and Radiohead.

Thanks for the keks man
shame you can't think of any more

>ITT
butthurt fags jealous of a 60 year old wop

Nah but he's slightly above Scaruffi in my book

holy shit that was a bad joke

you must really stand out when you try to be funny around people. do you get a lot of blank stares?

Can I ask why? Christgau's taste has always seemed beyond terrible to me, and his reviewing style is idiotic.

trips don't lie

It's no joke. My little sister was the girl in this picture.

I'll never forget her testifying on the stand, tears running down her face, and all Piero would do was repeatedly mutter "(not true, by the way)". Suffice it to say, he was acquitted of all charges. Luckily, most families with young girls were wise enough to leave the neighborhood.

I can only wonder where he'll strike next.

who's scaruffi's cutest friend?

Not him, but I always thought that Christgau 67-87 had really good taste, and he always stayed skeptical of hype and pretension in pop. Even if you don't agree with him, his reviews and essays are usually insightful.
Most of the people who hate Christgau just have shit taste

>repeatedly mutter "(not true, by the way)"
>he was acquitted of all charges
So once again, Scruffy was right

This sounds like an early attempt at humor from an AI program

yeah, you're just not a funny guy

if you came up and started talking to me at a party i would be respectful and kind but completely bored and uninterested

it's like you're trying to fit in with us

>Most of the people who hate Christgau just have shit taste
Is this just like, an insult? Directed at me? Why?

>scaruffidrones read about little girls being molested and assume it's supposed to be funny

Sounds about right.

She wasn't molested though. He was acquitted.

Stop trying to irony you think you're funny but ur not

I heard it with my own ears. He tried to drown it out with "Hair Pie: Bake 1" but I heard her screams. His declaration that she was the "first great swindle of his heart". His attitude, it was bestial. Full of lust, and strangely reminiscent of African mating rituals.

The fact that Piero Scaruffi still names 12-year-old girls as "the greatest or most pure or most prime" sexual partners ever only tells you how far hebephilia still is from becoming a serious sexual preference. Zoophiles have long recognized that the greatest sex partners of all times are higher mammals, who are not the most sentient or advanced or intelligent of animals, let alone of all life. Pedophiles rank the highly controversial children over adult sexual partners who are highly popular in courts of law around the United States. Piero Scaruffi is still blinded by lust. 12-year-old girls are the most biologically prime (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest. Zoophiliacs grow up and develop a sexual attraction to animals, pedophiles grow up and develop a sexual attraction to children. Piero Scaruffi is often totally ignorant of sexual deviance, he barely knows the common fetishes. No wonder he will think that he should marry a 12-year-old.

And you didn't testify? In the trial of the man who molested your sister?

Despicable.

Holy fuck mu is lefty.

Homosexuality is a mental illness. Should people be treated badly for it? No. Should they be allowed to be gay? Sure.

But should it be promoted and pushed through the media like it currently is? Especially to young impressionable children? No.

le holy fuck!!!!

Bullshit. Multiple witnesses saw Scaruffi sitting in a cafe listening to Soft Machine at the time you and your "sister" claimed he molested her.

>But should it be promoted and pushed through the media like it currently is? Especially to young impressionable children? No.
Why not?

Children of the female persuasion should instead be goaded into accepting the orange, garlic cock.

Why don't we start promoting anorexia, bulimia and depression as hip and trendy?

Why not?

What does this have to do with the gay thing though?

Of course, of course, but you can goad people into accepting more than one thing, you know.

>Why don't we start promoting anorexia, bulimia and depression as hip and trendy?
Horrible comparison.

Those things cause physical and/or mental harm so that's a rough comparison.

they already do that tho

who's this qt

scaruffi's friend

>all Piero would do was repeatedly mutter "(not true, by the way)"

I'll admit it, I chuckled

>be scaruffi
>write AI that objectively r8s music 100 albums/s
>meatbags gets butthurt
>explain why age of consent is meaningless

living a dream

you really made me laugh, OP

it's true anyway

what a colossal idiot

Haha retard detected

You do realize that for most of human history gays have been harshly discriminated against, and that even today many are afraid to come out because they live in households that hold judgemental views towards gays?

And now that people are trying to spread the message that it is ok to help decrease the amount of this injustice they are "pushing it one you?" Fuck off.

Try to realize that you being annoyed because a tv show has a gay character in it is a much smaller problem than that of a gay person who lives in an extremely religious or homophobic household.

Do you eat da poopoo?

you're right, this is progress

>for most of human history gays have been harshly discriminated against
Except no, that didn't happen at all, and most cultures older than ours accepted homosexuality.

not true, he likes music that's actually good

he gave metallica two 8's.
he gave the ramones an 8
he gave guns n roses an 8
he gave korn a 7.5
he gave NIN an 8.5, a 7.5, and a 7.

would fuck r2

true

so why exactly is it a problem for modern culture to accept it?

Aww c'mon, OP give him a break. The poor bastard is obviously senile.

It isn't.

how to be scaruffi:
>have opinion
>make website
>write opinions

>be italian
>have opinion
>make website in early 90s and NEVER CHANGE IT
>write opinions
>be smug and italian

kek

Scaruffi has such based, patrician taste.

I would agree with about 75% of that list

lol Sup Forums is literally and ironically mad at a guy that is just doing his thing and not just a thing he is a one man machine

Hunter S. Thomspon would be accurate for a board like Sup Forums

you forgot
>be pretentious

he is right on kids though
scaruffi.com/phi/syn203.html

delet this

But pretension is unearned, and Scaruffi deserves so much more respect.

>I wonder if a similar self-reinforcing loop is at work on the intelligence of technology: does technology make dumber humans in order for humans to invent smarter technology to deal with dumber humans, technology which will in turn make humans even dumber?

No, HST would be Sup Forums if anything

eh. why?

he is talking about the educating effect of technology.

it seems like technology made you dumber. leave this board and go outside.

he always said that he is a music freak and wrote a lot of stuff about bands at his time.