What's next for them?

What's next for them?

Obscurity

Maybe they'll finally graduate from making entry level hipster pop.

Probably releasing another shitty album like they have been doing for their entire career.

game over

/thread

They did that at first then devolved

I think they have another amazing album left in them. They just need to bring Deak back into the fold.

hopefully panda on drums becomes prominent sometime soon, i really miss that.

They need to bring acid back into the fold.

Painting With was a good album. I'd give it a 8.4/10

I'm serious.

How the fuck is anyone going to take you seriously with "8.4", why not 8.3 or 8.63?

this t b h

They're probably done, famalamadingdong. They should be, at least. I think their biggest fuck up started with Centipede Hz and "returning to their roots". They need to take more drugs, they need to try more things together because as of late it's pretty easy to tell who made what song. They need to stop making music. They need to start making music.

It's been easy to tell who wrote what song since Panda first started seriously writing songs
Their songwriting styles clash with eachother's honestly

I mean sure, but it started to become painfully honest on Centipede. As if it was just a "best of" or a split lp with the members of AnCo. "Alright guys, I got my tracks all done and recorded, want to add anything before the final mix?" "Sure, I'll drop some harmonies on your track, wanna do some drums on mine?" "No one likes you Deakin."
There's just a lost originality and I'm pretty sure they're kind of tired of playing music. They've become a band that tries to make songs like AnCo, but ultimately just come off as copycats, which is weird.

Hopefully something good.

Deak needs to come back and hopefully write a few songs on the next album

I think the difference is that they have both developed (or made more obvious and recognizable to listeners) their own style through solo albums since MPP.
I don't think they're tired of making music at all. They've both had solo albums in the past two years (Panda's with tons of extra content to go alongside it) and then made Painting With pretty quickly. And sure it's style is nothing mindblowing, but it's not total stagnation either. Most of Panda's tracks on PW are unlike anything else in their discog.

Prog rock album

please
also try having female vocals again, AC

anyone not saying Feels 2.0 is wrong

we have new and improved deak

hes done with his hiatus

new album is gonna be BNM

It was great imo

Did they ever other than Prospect Hummer?

Would dig this

no sadly
let abby sing

Does Pullhair Rubeye count?

avey is probably depressed, he deleted his instagram and posted something about living your life before he deleted it. so I hope avey will write some sad songs

I think he just doesn't like people living through their phone screens

Hopefully retirement.

Ita not that I don't feel that, but I mean making music together. I know Sup Forums isn't so hot for it, but I love PBvGR.

making good music hopefully

why would I want a follow up to their 6th best album when we could get spirit 2.0 or ST 2.0?

My friend met and hung out with avey about two months ago. Said he was quiet, timid, uncomfortable, and sad.

Painting With was a step up from Centipede Hz

CHz = 5/10
PW = 7.5/10

However neither were as good as PBvsGR and I liked down there a lot

What about Slasher House?

Noah always looks like he just woke up or is extremely irritated in all of his interviews. I wonder what his personality is really like.

They just need to not write 2 minute busy pop songs any more. I want more Banshee Beats.

It's pretty average, considering what Avey is capable of. Little Fang is catchy though.

They said they were tired of writing longer songs. Which fucking sucks because those tend to be their best.

I just hope that they scratched their short song itch with the last two releases

You have only listened to MPP and every thing that came after.

I think they'll make some more good music

A full length album in the same vein as Fall Be Kind.

Could be true, with a little bit more of Panda's recent EDM influence, considering New Psycho Actives Vol. 1

This bums me out I hope nobody an heroes

Noah is just perpetually high

>crimson didn't make it on ChZ

it's not fair bros

That's my exact score too.

die in a car crash

the only reason you dipshits don't like CHz is because all your Cool Sources for Opinions (aka meaningless internet reviewers) panned it because everyone else was. if you hadn't read anything before listening to it you would have been praising it as much as you do Feels or SJ
Painting With is a separate story entirely, it's actually a step back, but CHz was a goddamn step forward and i'm still amazed you living poots still think it's bad

nah, they´ll be fine

preach it, CHz is legit my fav anco album

Continuing their creative decline. Their last good album was Sung Tongs (if you excl. Person Pitch, which was a solo album anyway)

Painting With and Centipede Hz was utter trash

preach, CHz is amazing

ikr?? like sure the mastering's not great but the songs themselves are fantastic and the drums and effects on the vocals give it a really specific live sort of feel, like you're out at some concert in a foreign country and it's really hot and you're on shrooms or something

There's some great tracks on there, for sure, peppered with some really intense moments, but it just felt like a jumbled free-for-all that lacked a cohesion. There was this weird idea floating around that they tried to pack too much sound into each track, which I don't think is the case, but you have to admit some of the songs feel uninspired. The only track on that album I csn say I love is New Town Burnout. It's one of Panda's best, imo. The album is lacking though, regardless of it getting panned. It's okay that you like it a lot though, I can appreciate the album.

Mercury Man is legit the best song on there

God they all look so weak, i bet i could walk up to them, kiss their gfs in the mouth, DARE them to do something about it, and batista bomb then through a steel table if they do

I think the next album is going to be really Deak-heavy. I'm kinda hoping their next album is mellower in the vein of Feels or Campfire Songs. I liked CHz and PW but it would be nice for them to do something less compressed and hectic for a change

Right? I like their more spacious projects. Absolutely adore the space created in Sung Tongs. I could go for that, Campfire Songs, or Panda's first solo project.

I agree completely

Theyre gonna go "mad experiemental" and the new album will take notes from their earliest work but the genre will technically be doom metal.

I really hope they break up. They haven't had a good album for the entirety of 2010's and their solo projects are more successful and better altogether
I don't want a band I liked to die on the worst album note

honestly this sounds v likely

Not really, but it is a good album

this is dumb and selfish