ITT:

Post albums you lost your virginity to.

>tfw I'll never lose my virginity

None because I'm still a virgin.

Fuck off normie. You don't know what pain is. 18 fucking years sexless and senseless.

i hope you're joking

I lost my virginity at fifteen lol pathetic.

I wish I got to lose my virginity to music.

SEXLESS

NO SEX

As in, it was playing in the background while you had sex.

This is why I come to Sup Forums. Normally the post-ironic meme threads on other boards like "165 word essay due tomorrow" are posted infrequently, but on Sup Forums it's every other thread in the catalog all the time.

No I know what you mean. I didn't have music playing. Too horny plus we kinda had to be discreet about it considering her family.

I lost my virginity with episode one of Dexter in the background

Did you end up killing the person you lost your virginity to?

It was either GKMC or Yeezus, I was too high to remember for sure

Ah, I see. It sets the mood really well though. Have you ever tried it? (Assuming you've had it more than once.)

Yeah, though it's mostly club-esque EDM or trappy hip hop.

I was the same. I just didn't want to fuck someone I would regret fucking in the morning.

At nineteen I met someone. She's gone now, but it'll happen. Pic related desu.

I've sabotaged every single chance I've had to lose it because of my crippling anxiety and lack of self-esteem.

What song, OP? For me, I nut when Fuck You Tonight played I think.

I just put on the whole album, but I orgasmed around twenty minutes in. Pretty the song I came at was One Eleven.

>18 years
you're not that old. you've gone through, what, high school? there's plenty of virgins out of hs

also just a reminder that Sup Forums is not /r9k/

it hasn't come out yet :(

It's a good album to jizz to.

I don't fucking know.

We fucked in the back seat of my car and some shit was playing on the radio. I wasn't paying attention.

It was pretty intense. She was actually into it, one of the few girls I've met that was into metal/powerviolence that wasn't a hamplanet.

Orange is the new black s1 was on the tv in the background. I mean it actually did start with both of us watching it, but after every episode we'd be tongue fucking each other's mouths, until i told her to just pause it, then we fucked. Pretty nice, had no idea what the fuck i was doing but we enjoyed it. Then she broke my heart a month later.

fuck off normie

I'm gay.

i came buckets

YEAH BUDDY

>There are people on here who were underage a year ago

isnt it great, it REALLY sets the mood if ure into bdsm, dom/sub, or just straight hate-fucking

no lie, nutted when i got to Minnesota

Bad taste.

>Fuck off normie.
>>>>>>>>Sup Forums is a normie board. Hell, /r9k/ is probably normier. Also you're fucking 18 you fucking crybaby you'll get laid in college like everyone else.

I was just trying to take a nap and put this on, then my friend started making out with me. I was so tired i could barely get it up

>You don't know what pain is

wasnt my fault she picked it

you're 18, fucking relax lol. try being 40 and alone

Don't listen to them user. If you haven't lost it by 16 there's no hope

Good.

i was wearing a washing machine shirt...on purpose...does that count?

Dude shut up.

>tfw 21-year-old virgin
im losing it bros

me too but I dont wanna have sex til marriage

>out of high school
>freshman year college
>age 19
>decide to hang up my favorite albums on the bare wall above my bed
>hope that i'll have a conversation with someone about music or something
>one kid asks why i have a picture of strawberry jam on the wall
>"h-heh i don't know"
>
but i also have a girlfriend
how am i able to have my cake and eat it out too?

Nothing. Just the sound of mean girls playing the background. I lasted the whole movie tho so hooray for me

It's true, if you haven't lost it by the time you end HS you're chances decrease dramatically each year. 18 or bust m8.

I've never had sex but if I ever do I want to lose it to vaporwave

I know
Yeah but so what? Every single one of my friends save for one had sex or at least a gf once in high school. I had neither. I've kissed two girls in my life dude, and my best friend fucked 12 different girls in 2 years.
I've been using this board since I was 12. 6-7 years now.
Has it ever occurred to you that there are some people who are just totally undesirable and repulsive to women? If I couldn't get laid in a high school full of sluts who believed in the whole "sex positive slut shaming" thing what makes you think college will be any different for someone like me? We're not all attractive like you.

Right on the money.

Sex is extremely easy to acquire for some but for others it's merely a dream. The people who get it easily can't comprehend what the shunned go through each and every day.

I put on the least offensive record in my collection and turned it up. Worked well, and I continued to use it.

don't give a shit on that
you better work hard and get successful in life to make that big money! you can than either get all the whores you wish or find the perfect traditional woman to make a family and live in a nice house in iceland without any worries

unty is in the building

UNDERRATED POST

kek thats so cash

I wish I was joking

shit forgot pic

Oh, hello Melonthony Headtano

I feel you man. I did finally lose my virginity, though, but I know how it feels

21 y/o virgin reporting in.
i've had plenty of chances, but i get super bad performance anxiety so i can never get it up. my dick is average sized when i'm hard, but when i'm flaccid it's really small, which only makes me more nervous cuz i feel like all the grils think it's pathetic. should i just kill myself anons?

to stay on topic, i would like to make it happen to pic for obvious reasons aside from it being one of my favorites

The Cure - Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me

15 at a comic book convention

If I can get through 21 years of life as a grower not a shower, so can you user.

Lost virginity to awkward silence but had my first three way to Give Up by The Postal Sevice. Good soundtrack

thanks user. have you lost yours? what's the story?

I was 37 years old and it was with a prostitute called Donna

i hope you're not joking

I'm still a virgin as well but i've only had one opportunity and the girl was drunk. I said no her because morals,

Lost virginity at 16 to a mix tape I made for the purpose of "makling out" (yfw it was an 8-track Memorex 90)

every opportunity i've had has involved alcohol as well, so i guess i don't have morals haha but to be honest i think it was more to kill my nerves than to kill their inhibitions. fml

Lol

Honestly wasn't bad.

>having sex to music

How the living fuck do people do this? Like it distracts me