What is the most irrelevant language in the world?

What is the most irrelevant language in the world?

p*rtuguese

Živijo! Kako si pa ti danes?

That one that's spoken by only two old guys who don't talk to each other.

I was learning Slovenian for two semesters in Vilnius. The fact it's taught abroad would suggest it isn't useless.

Do some freelance translation work, however menial, rare languages command a premium

Esperanto

Swedish

Tagalog

/thread

>rare languages command a premium
more like "no demand"

Mongolian.

I only studied two semesters, that's like A2 level at best.

I should've used better phrasing

That's precisely why they are more expensive to translate, if I had a useful third language I would request work from an embassy or consulate

I just wanted to make nice because I insidiously insulted you in the previous thread we met

this

The EU can't do anything right.

it's an official minority language in China and I'm almost sure most Qing dynasty documents were redacted in both Chinese characters and Mongolian script

t. Nubian gentleman

What? what does the EU have to do with Esperanto ?

Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to write that, it helps with the self-esteem

Remind me what that was about

>OP posts a 'germanic' man with severe testicular saline inflation, massive dildo, and rectal prolapse
>I make numerous attempts at humour (3), with the final being "This must be the tipping point for the downfall of Western Civilization"
>less than 2 minutes later you write "No, that would be letting Sudanese immigrants"
>my paranoia kicks in because I cherish and love British posters, so I assume its an Eastern-European immigrant who had negative experiences with dark-skinned people
>I write "people come from *holes *(apologize for this) believe they're just as entitled as Western European natives"
>then you write "I am actually an expat because I am white"
>thread 404s
>I open a thread and get angry with myself knowing I insulted the countrymen of one of my most cherished NZers, Heydon, who I ditched because the pressure of responding properly caused panic attacks
Not much really, but still stung

Oh yeah I remember that

Esperanto was made by jews and the EU tried to make it relevant a couple decades ago.

swedish

Finnish

>Esperanto (/ˌɛspəˈræntoʊ/ or /-ˈrɑː-/;[5][6] in Esperanto: [espeˈranto] About this sound listen (help·info)) is a constructed international auxiliary language. It is the most widely spoken constructed language in the world.[7] The Polish-Jewish ophthalmologist L. L. Zamenhof published the first book detailing Esperanto, Unua Libro, on 26 July 1887. The name of Esperanto derives from Doktoro Esperanto ("Esperanto" translates as "one who hopes"), the pseudonym under which Zamenhof published Unua Libro.

>Esperanto has been placed in many proposed political situations. The most popular of these is the Europe–Democracy–Esperanto, which aims to establish Esperanto as the official language of the European Union. Grin's Report, published in 2005 by François Grin found that the use of English as the lingua franca within the European Union costs billions annually and significantly benefits English-speaking countries financially. The report considered a scenario where Esperanto would be the lingua franca and found that it would have many advantages, particularly economically speaking, as well as ideologically.

there was a big push here in the late 90's early 2k's to make esperanto relevant

this
or some dying Celtic language

Like Welsh or Scott gaelig.Irish is bae language

Esperanto was never big and the EU has nothing to do with that, and with it's efforts, it's not the cause of it's situation. Putting it on the EU is silly

Welsh, Scots, Breton or Manx. take your pic 2bh

t. Agim Gaeilge

Ummmm.....