Convince me that a copy of Pet Sounds and the Endless Summer compilation aren't the only Beach Boys content I need

Convince me that a copy of Pet Sounds and the Endless Summer compilation aren't the only Beach Boys content I need.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_29gpltOA
youtube.com/watch?v=m_hPqnxaYYI
youtube.com/watch?v=DT0UiD6QSIc
youtube.com/watch?v=2EUrKOTshIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are probably never going to listen to that Endless Summer compilation
SMiLE Sessions is better than either

Today! Is a pretty solid album and you're missing out on the material from Sunflower and Surfa Up.

Sunflower is bad and Surfs Up has no more than 3 good tracks (although they're REALLY good). Honestly Pet Sounds and SMiLE are the only albums worth hearing from them.

it's missing Today!, Love You, Surf's Up, Sunflower

smiley smile is the only beach boys album you need

in fact, its the only album you need period

Love You is plain bad and loved by hipsters who think it's quirky and think mental illness is cool

Endless Summer isn't representative if their best pre-Pet Sounds work. You're missing out on some of the most beautiful music they ever recorded, like the entire second side of Today

Essential
>Pet Sounds
>SMiLE Sessions
>Today

Great
>Summer Days
>Friends
>Sunflower

Decent
>Surf's Up
>20/20

Wildcards
>Love You
>Smiley Smile

Other than that, Endless Summer is all you need to have everything covered.

>who think it's quirky and think mental illness is cool

nice projection. it's a unique early synthpop work that has a ton of great melodies. kys if you honestly dislike it

I can't, because the only album that comes close is SMiLE or Surf's Up and Surf's up has 4 good tracks on it, but the rest is pretty mediocre imho. Pet Sounds is p great, SMiLE is better.

>nice projection
nice projection

>projecting projections
Nice projecting projection

Because Endless Summer is a meme because "Be True to Your School" is on it and these songs aren't:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_29gpltOA
youtube.com/watch?v=m_hPqnxaYYI
youtube.com/watch?v=DT0UiD6QSIc
youtube.com/watch?v=2EUrKOTshIM

There's only one bad track on Surf's Up, you ponce.

>There's only one bad track on Surf's Up

and only three great ones

>Sunflower is bad
>Surfs up has no more than 3 good tracks
>Pet Sounds and SMiLE are the only albums worth hearing from them.
>Love You is plain bad
What awful taste. Ignore this faggot, OP. Check out:

>Today!
>Love You
>Surf's Up
>Sunflower
>Wildhoney
>Friends

There's actually five but

Endless Summer misses out on a ton of content from their early period, and you're not even touching their '70s material which has some fantastic stuff.

Pet Sounds and Endless Summer are a good starter pack, but that's it. You're cheating yourself by not listening to the Smile Sessions, Today!, and Sunflower at the very least.

SMiLE is on par with Pet Sounds and Today! comes close. All Summer Long, Summer Days (And Summer Nights!!), Wild Honey, Friends, Sunflower, Surf's Up and Love You are also pretty good. Only plebs think Pet Sounds is their only worthwhile studio album.

someone post the chart

Wild Honey and Love You are two of my fave Beach Boys records - you're definitely missing out