This bitch said Lenin, Hitler and Mao Zedong are the same shit, which exploded asses of Russian patriots...

This bitch said Lenin, Hitler and Mao Zedong are the same shit, which exploded asses of Russian patriots, cause she assumed the USSR was founded by a terrorist and a murderer
Nice bait, Natashka

Other urls found in this thread:

levada.ru/indikatory/odobrenie-organov-vlasti/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

send her to gulag

Send her to me

no me

bolsheviks are scum
monarchy is scum too

Smart girl desu

She is Ukrainian trash of Jew ancestry. No one cares about this bitch's opinion.

but its
god bless her

lol shut up man you're fucking brazilian, who gives a fuck about you

ah yes lenin is so evil and so is the ussr. but this bitch is part of the most corrupt government russia has ever had
fuck her if this is true

>leaves the EU so people can notice he still exist
k

>cries about the falklands so people can notice he still exists

k

>cries about the falklands so his countrymen won't notice their government still exists
k

>USSR was founded by a terrorist and murder
But Lenin was a terrorist and murderer (and Jew).

>cries about his countrymen so falklands won't notice his government still exists
k

>he lets all the niggers in so america can praise how good and progressive sissy boy he is
k

Why is this ugly and shitty flags trend going on?

When will Kadyrov's death squad take her our?

She's very beatiful and smart

She's a real life anime girl

Name at least one terrorist act.

It won't. Our national politics are 19th century tier, so he's the local king on our government's payroll and the money is all he cares about.

Cheka

Did she mean to say Stalin? Even if she meant Stalin did she forget which country she recently joined?

Isn't he something like Putin's enforcer? He sends his Chechen gangsters to intimidate and kill opposition politicians and journalists.

It's not a terrorist act. It's a police and intelligence service. I could call CIA a terrorist organization and that would be as correct

>police and intelligence service
>literal death squads

Hitler was democratically elected, those two kulaks were not. Hitler was also a small kitten compared to those two bloodthristy animals.

I'm not sure. If he does, then it's not the main purpose of his existence.

I want her to be next Russian president

>death squads
Nah, not really. Their public image is pretty much one-sided nowadays.

You don't even know who is kulak, don't you?

cries about his exist so his Falklands won't notice their government still countrymen

>Fucking Romania
k

Before Bolshevik coup, social democrats (in later phase mostly bolsheviks) did endless amount of terrorist attacks, as did pretty much every other revolutionary group.
There is no record of Lenin doing terrorist attack himself, sure, but he ordered quite a few. I would not consider genocide lesser action compared to terrorism either.

This. If you're gonna comment something like this make sure you're from a country people actually give a shit about and not a murderous jungle.

STOP IT

>smart
unnecessary

CIA has been terroristic, it's true

The main purpose of his existence is to keep Chechnya formally under Russian control, but he's just a warlord that switched sides.

Russians and foreigners are still getting kidnapped for ransom in his territory and Russian law doesn't apply there.

According to bolshevik standards, everyone who owned half a desjatina of land it seems. Even liberated serfs were labeled kulaks.
In traditional lingo, a wealthy landlord, which Lenin was no doubt.

Red terror was brutal, but Whites weren't innocent either.

Unless my history is wrong, Lenin belongs to urban-dwelling professional middle class, his father was a physics teacher to nobles if memory serves. AKA not a landlord

Is that really her?

>Russian whitewashing Chekists, who almost surely have prisoned without charge, tortured and killed some of his forefathers as well
Never change Ivan.

Social democrats have denied individual terrorism as the mean of struggle.
Social-revolutionaries - the main terrorists- and anarchists were the different groups.

Your history is wrong. He was a landowner. Try reading history other than offical Communist party one (which incidentally was butchered by the party itself many times, especially after Soso left to the next world).

Yes, social revolutionaries did endless amount of terrorist acts too (luckily the last one involved the butcherer himself, Lenin). But social democrats (again, especially bolsheviks) were not behind.

Is there any chance that Putin will choose Natalia to be his successor? If not, who?

Good lass, she should take over once Putin kicks to bucket.

That's just not true as far as I know, his mother briefly owned land in Samarra and sold it. I study Russian history in college and I have never once heard of Lenin holding serfs

She doesn't look the same

Lenin wasn't a landlord, he's from intelligencia.
Kulak is the peasant landowner, who uses hired labor. Usually the kulaks were the ex-moneylenders, the main desire of which was the profit. Townspeople want bread? Screw this, let's wait for the prices rise. An employee wants a tractor? Fuck him, tractors are expensive and it's cheaper to use hand labor

well done. she is a good christian girl

>I study Russian history in college

she will become his Queen

I'd fuck her either way.

She was Batiushka-drocher since day one. Whats new?

not an arguement

We should make difference between terror and terrorism. Terror is the state politics. Terrorism is the tactic of a movement.

Cute is justice so what she said is right

slavs ruin everything

Vladimir Iljits did not only own those lands of his mothers in Samara all the way to 1917, but more.
There was no way for him to 'hold' serfs officially, because serfhood was abolished (officially). But he had farm workers, who lived and worked like serfs had done for the last centuries.

Robert Service for example gives fairly sounding backing to that in his Lenin biography.

SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY

such wisdom

I'm talking about 'tactic of a movement', bombings, assasinations, robberies and such, which were standard policies of bolshevik hoodlums.

Yes, for something to be terrorism it has to be unsanctioned, it has to be done by an actor other than the state.

Fair deuce

>Hitler was democratically elected
kek so was Pitun.

I fully support her.
t. russian patriot

Has someone denied that Ivan? There is just the minor difference that elections were not rigged in Germany, like they are (and were) in contemporary Russian.

levada.ru/indikatory/odobrenie-organov-vlasti/

To be fair, that should be translateable

>Natashka

Why is it not Natasha? What is the difference?

I'm writing about acts before the revolution or bolshevik coup (except for the social revolutionary ones, like the assasination attempt of Lenin), so obviously I don't mean state terror.

It's a Slavic diminutive

Think of it like a pet name you would have for a close friend

Why is it always the Finn to be one with the autism enchanted history

>There is just the minor difference that elections were not rigged in Germany

You can't run politics on the enthousiasm.
>bombings
Not quite. Bomb assembly for the other groups - yes (the first Stolypin assassination attempt, for example).
>assassinations
You can't make an omlette without breaking eggs.
>robberies
That make you independent from your investors. Imagine that you're running a party. Of course, you need funds and the monthly payment from the members is not enough. What do you do? You have to rob banks or search for rich investors to follow their will for the sake of funding. Or both, in this case you can fuck the investor up.

Natuka in Georgia

Yes I know her name is Natalya and Natasha and Natashka are pet names. But is there a significant difference between them? Is on of them supposed to sound more endearing or more neutral ?

Putin already ha a Queen.

It's a bit different in Slovak, but I'd say that Natashka is more endearing form.

>Natalya and Natasha and Natashka
1. is kinda official like and when you speak with your seniors
2. is normal
3. is informal and friendly intimate

Thanks Vanya

Tanya is the best one

means "cheap" in bolish so there's this one really old joke that every russian girl is tanya

How can a Russian consider themselves a monarchist? The entire royal family was executed a hundred years, I would think it's fair to say that the issue is closed.

There are still Romanovs, but who says you can't support another to be Tsar

I love Russian pet names. My two favorites are Nastenka (for Anastasia I believe) and Katyusha (for Katia).

Pic related. Katyusha.

it's absurd that Obama's daughter's called Sasha though

Well... she ain't wrong.

He's sort of right. Initially the Nazis took power through legitimate elections (just with a minority of the vote due to numerous parties). After that though you are correct as everything was fixed.

>image

19th century terrorism isn't really same as nowday terrorism. It was all about killing some fuckers from goverment. What's wrong with that?

Elections to Reichstag were unimportant after passing of the enabling act in 1933. After that, Hitler was able to pass laws without parliament's involvement.

Obama women have a strong history of having cock and balls desu

Exile her over here comrade, we will re-educate her

*Hitler was able to enact laws on his own. Reichstag only rubber-stumped them.