Why don't you guys understand her genius?

why don't you guys understand her genius?

I understand, that's why I love her

Genius musicians don't play Fender Squiers.

Look at the placing of her thumb on the guitar.

I like her, but what's up with her guitar fingering?

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

it's ok?

>Grimes
>Playing an instrument
Pick one

No it isn't.

really I don't place my thumb like that but when I went to a teacher, when I was young, he told me to place it like that, or at least not like pic related (like I still do)

He was a colossal faggot

...we do. Go find something else to troll people about for a while.

Who the fuck is this "we" you speak of?

Myself and the OP, apparently (ie. "we".) And no - feeding trolls is bad.

Maybe he thinks that Grimes has talent or something crazy like that

> Thinking Yngwie is a genius.

You must be a Grimes fan.

Grimes looks me in the eyes and gently nods as she knows what I want. Grimes kneels down and begins to massage her tiny perky ta-tas. Grimes tongue begins to slide around her mousey mouth and pointed chin the saliva beginning to unfurl down onto the floor. Grimes puts her hands on daddy's dick and takes it out of his pants. Grimes puts daddy in her mouth as the long, wet farts begin to leak out of his tight little butthole. Grimes grins as daddy in submission. Grimes slides one digit into daddy's butthole using the diuretic build up as lubricant. Grimes begins to massage daddy's prostate as daddy leaks black coffee onto her nimble fingers. All this time Grimes continues to stroke daddy's dick.

"Get ready pet" says daddy

Grimes assumes the position beneath daddy's booty and slowly but surely shoves her entire fist into the anal cavity and fists daddy's ass. Just as daddy is about to release Grimes removes her hand from daddy's cave and right at the moment daddy shoots a stinky vegan load all over Grimes's face he also unleashes a torrent of ass juice onto her diamond-hard nipples. Grimes spends a moment slupring.

"Thank you daddy," giggles Grimes

>""""musician"""" that will be forgotten
Ftfy

People only hate Grimes here because she's been so popular here for so long that a backlash was inevitable.

I like her music, but there's not much left to say about it until her next release. So, uh, if you want people to understand her genius, don't make threads like this.

Both.

>Instruments:
Vocals, synthesizer, sampler, keyboard, guitar, bass, drums, violin, ukulele

And bonus...

>Skills:
Singer, songwriter, producer, sound engineer, lyricist, live performer, visual artist, music video director & editor, dancer, model

Modelling is not a skill, Grimes.

This looks like my usual day in the life list of skills

>Skills

Driver, writer, calculator, philosopher (especially during lunch!), cardio athlete, fashion designer (using myself for a model in the morning), chef, public speaker, businessman.

>Instruments

Pencil, guitar, phone, computer, keyboard, automobile, lawnmower, kitchen appliances, remote controller.

Hey I can list stuff I do averagely too!

this is fact

It is. It's like any other job.