I don't feel one way or the other about you, Estonia

I don't feel one way or the other about you, Estonia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSCobrqfDJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i LOVE Estonia

Then perhaps you were not aware: estonians can vote online. And I'm not just talking about facebook polls here, I mean actual parliament elections and referendums and stuff.

I HATE Latvia

o/

Im neutral about ur cunt also

It's also the #1 country in the world for fashion models.

t. expert

Perhaps a small map would change ur mind

blue is the sky
black is the trees
white is the snow

that's the real origin of your flag, estonyboy

#ElMayonesa

youtube.com/watch?v=qSCobrqfDJA

U are the fucking homosexual ruining /balt/. Heres a tip: fucking stop it is not funny

I ddont even know what the fuck your flag is supposed to be, some sort of an offbrand Chile?

>REE my people are too beautiful for my taste
>I want to be DEAD LAST in the fashion models per capita chart
>t. mega neckbeard

Seriously, are you gay or what?

Actually I'm developing an interest in Estonia as well as Georgia.

Gud bring me cocain pls, oh wait, fentanyl is 3 times cheaper and more potent

I'm coming to Tallinn in January for the seventh time, anything new or non-touristic to do ?

What does an appreciation for beauty and fashion have to do with gayness? You're tastes are not very refined tbqfh my family.

what if they get hacked

Dont go to Tallinn it is the second worst big town in Estonia

I'm laughing audibly at this interaction

Why are other countries so much funnier

please be nice to panama

U always post the same faggot and no female models. Confirmed gay bro

>What does an appreciation for beauty and fashion have to do with gayness? You're tastes are not very refined tbqfh my family.

Im laughing

my flag was originally supposed to be a bootleg usa flag with red/yellow stripes and two joined suns. eventually, it was rejected

But I've been to Parnu, Haapsalu, Hiuumaa, Valka and tartu. Where else do you recommend ?

its true

>female """"""models""""""
>gay bro

The ironing.

Hiiumaa is an Island not a town. Kärde is a town in Hiiumaa. Go try Narva, you will understand why Estonians dont lile Russians

one day panama will be ours again >:c
we will treat her well

I imagine you with a 2tb HDD full of male model pics jerking ur dick with two fingers while browsing tru them. "Uuuuu, well dont mind if i dooooo" is dropped from ur lips as u find yet another model picture to add to your cum drive

what do estonians believe in?

memes

I am a christian myself

Superstition, Taara, Christian God, spirits, just a nameless God many things really.

OMG Latvia wtf are you guys even doing?

>Slovenia
>beating us in everything

A bit salty desu

There is 10cm of snow here currently whilst Scatinavia is still snowless

Estonia is heaven on earth

estonia's flag is pretty nice 2bh

Estonia is literally my country's double: small, post-communist, prosperous but that only because it borders countries of the western block, inhabited a large ethnic minority from a less developed country that used to be in the same country as them, with said minority being both reviled and (presumably) used as cheap menial labour.

The next time I meet an Estonian, I will call them brother and invite them to vodka, maemmi and sauna.

Poverty Finland tb h.

Remember, first the snow, then the industry.

Are you high?

Mämmi is not appreaciated here. Blood sausage is very gud tho. Which reminds me, christmas is almost here, need to feed my pig a lot more to get her into shape in time for christmas

>well being
This is a meme chart, it's considered cool here to whine and complain about everything despite things being normal.

What are you talking about, it is snowing in Oslo right now. it has been snowing steadily since yesterday.

moderately
The study was done by independent researchers. Ur cubt is just shite

[structural instability intensifies]

literally every Country

pls be nice to latvia

>independent researchers
>hi hows it going
> OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD HELP ME THE GOVERNMENT IS ROBBING ME *wears 400 euro clothes*

yeah nah

(((((((Independent researchers)))))))))

What do you think of Estonia?

don't care

Stop, the memes are left at the door. This thread is serious discussion only

Everything east of Poland is Russian.

estonia is russian?

no, he is just ignorant

That's every country, you dumb nigger

I love Estonia too. Too bad about the foreigners who misbehave there.

I've seen enough of that shit in Latvia. We're driving there from LT and have booked an apartment, but maybe you have some interesting things in the winter that I didn't explore previously.

1. your country
2. when did you first realize that Tallinn is far more splendid than Helsinki?

Give back our flag