youtube.com/watch?v=2fMW4IgGWic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, because we're not children.

edgy

black (veil brides) metal

No but i like Hardcore punk
youtube.com/watch?v=2fMW4IgGWic

Nah most of this place is either:

1. Young enough to initially enjoy metal but say they don't because they want to appear like the older kids. Technically not allowed to post on this site due to being underaged.

2. They are the older kids, but are still too young relatively and are at the "metal is for children" stage because they often think that by being in the 18-20 range they have truly figured shit out in life. The vast majority on this website.

3. The people who are actually adults and have real stuff to deal with who realize either that it's an amazing genre or just not their thing but massively respectable. Due to actual maturity and not the fake deluded one in #2, they are able to get the most out of metal by understanding all aspects of it (though this is true for all music not just metal.) A very small percentage of the posters, but the best and greatest of the posters here.

tb h I really only like Mayhem and Darkthrone. Black metal is one of those genres where I only need a few albums. I guess Emperor and Immortal are good too

>not children

i do quite a bit

The only good metal has to steal aspects of other genres to be enjoyable. Shoegaze, ambient , jazz, etc. metal by itself is geared towards angsty teens and immature adults.

>an amazing genre
Look, bud. I like metal, but fucking christ that was embarrassing

Due to the enjoyment found by this person from gimmicky garbage metal, it can be safely said that there's a pretty good probability of this person being underaged as mentioned in the first post.

good new meme. You should just post this without the mayhem logo tho

What does Sup Forums think of REAL hip hop?

What?

>wah wah you aren't allowed to call a genre of music you like amazing
If only you cared more about someone's actual enjoyment of music and not some posturing bullshit about image or some dumb "I M METULHED" shit. Having an expectation like that from cynical antisocial retards is quite out there of me though so yeah I guess I am kinda embarrassing for holding others to a half decent standard like that.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, the underaged who are often wont to enjoy metal aren't able to get the most out of it like fully mature adults. The result of that is often trying to enjoy some ADD gimmick garbage stuff where metal's combined with some wildly different genre of music for an inferior experience in both genres.

Haha oh my. No, metal is just objectively a bad genre of music in general. I meant that the only few good bands that are considered good on here have to steal from other genres. So they're basically sub-par versions of those genres with distortions and djonts and muh shredding

As expected of a response from an underaged. Mods do us a favor and take care of him, will ya?

I'm 81 years old, kid. We didn't have toilets when I was a child. I know more about music than your headbanging dandruff cargo short wearing ass will ever experience. Besides, you don't seem too keen on exploring other genres besides metal, so you should just stay there.

haha old faggot kys

Nah, there are only a few genres of music worth listening to:

Classical
Metal
Folk

maybe some Jazz, Punk and Electronic

If you listen to anything outside of these, you're massively wasting your time.

yikes

This unless its good black metal like burzum or black veil brides

Cringe

we do not

>we

everyone else here + me = we

i could walk you through it

Don't lump me into your faggotry, thanks.

Black Metal is a soundtrack for fageTs