French?

French?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nd2wixlJEYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Real Canadians don't speak French. We have some autistic sperglords on the Labrador peninsula that speak French however, but I wouldn't call the gaybecois Canadian.

Oui.
Canada was supposed to be french but the eternal Anglo fucked up everything as always

But real Canadians are French.

Real canadians are french, Québec was Canada, then anglo eventually arrived and needed an identity and a name, so they stole it.

See the good side of the things. If Canada was French, it would be a shithole like Haiti.

>tfw even the leaf was a french symbol until we stole it

wtf

Réellement je parle français et je suis un vrai canadien

Tabarnak

Yes, the only part of Canada that counts is Québec. :^)

I think it's cool they've been able to preserve their culture and language in spite of the rest of the country being Anglicized.

>tfw

youtube.com/watch?v=nd2wixlJEYM

>tfw the frogs were too inept to hold on to their clay and are now condemned to eternal butthurt

Stay salty

Explain pls

No. Haiti sucks because it's full of blacks.

>the real canada is an aborted french colony
>french surrender while their empire was collapsing abroad to superior anglo saxon warriors
>left their whiny, spawn to forever play the victim
>kuebecker trudeau sr and jr start and finish destroying canada
>france and quebec are african colonies
>french will only be spoken by africans

they destroyed based quebec to put a leaf in their flag and elect a pm that say that canada is a post national state.

And also
Paying reparations to France which crippled the economy
Losing most of their territory to Spain (now the Dominican Republic)
A series of military dictatorships - no stable, functioning, non-corrupt government or institutions were ever established
A series of American invasions/backed coups
A series of natural catastrophes (earthquakes/hurricanes) that the state is too shitty to respond to

t. lost a war to canada

i thought french was white

Wrong map

>A series of natural catastrophes (earthquakes/hurricanes) that the state is too shitty to respond to
The question is why can Dominican Republic support natural catastrophes but not Haiti?

>42 000 english pussies vs 10 000 brave frenchmen
>French kill more brits than brits kill French
>we inflict a lot of embarrassing defeats on brits
>canacucks are still proud of this

>tfw I could have been a francophone and I'm a shitty anglophone instead

>never heard anyone speak french in my life

the trudeaus are anglos, don't think otherwise

the older one sabotaged quebec's independence

>that the state is too shitty to respond to
Don't stop reading, dear Parigot

t. fresh off the banana boat.

>Joseph Philippe Pierre Yves Elliott Trudeau
>Born in Quebec
You still blame anglos even when your own fuck you. Your weak willed victim mentality will always be your downfall.

then why are French Canadians called that? Why not Canadians and Anglo Canadians?

>but I wouldn't call the gaybecois Canadian
"Canadien" is what the french called themselves when they got here. You are not Canadian, Cletus.

I heard Quebec qts chatting away when I was walking through the Eaton Centre, made me insta wet lmao

Because, nobody want to be associated with Angl*s

>Get abandoned by your """""""""people"""""""""
>The eternal anglo immediately grants you incredibly generous amounts of autonomy and special rights
>Those that do get deported are given ample opportunity to declare their loyalty and nothing else
>Asshurt french people are too busy huffing their own farts and jerking themselves off they can't comprehend what an amazing deal they're getting

The brits should have genocided your asses desu

you mean Canadians, right?

Is Quebec the national equivalent of Jeb Bush?

>The eternal anglo immediately grants you incredibly generous amounts of autonomy and special rights
The eternal anglo tries to anglo you but you tell them to fuck off, which they do*
ftfy

why don't you love me back

Are you québécois ? If no, that's why.

Real Canadians are called "Canadiens"

You just translated it.

>french men getting btfo by england
>too pussy so they give canada
>now canada is just like america but with a culture

Too bad for them

Ontario

Mange de la merde, Anglos

Only Québec has a distinguishable culture though

>Refuse to assimilate
>Get so assblasted you proceed to bankrupt your nation back home to stick it to the anglos after getting fucked in the 7 years war
>Lose everything in order to make the anglos lose the 13 colonies
>The anglos shrug their shoulders and move onto india
>Get REVOLUTION'D
>France never recovers
A NATION OF SHOP KEEPERS LMAOOOOOOO!!!

>but with a culture
yeah québécois culture

>>Refuse to assimilate
Assimilate to who exactly ?

MANGE DE LA MERDE, ANGLO FUCKS

>you are not Canadian
t. the only province to not sign the constitution but be forced to follow it anyways

I can't imagine getting anymore cucked than that. The document that literally defines our nation and you didn't even agree to it haha

>Assimilate to who exactly ?
The winners

lol are you the same loyalist wannabe britcuck who claimed that the british empire had like 400 years of peace or something

the worst thing about english-canadians is that the girls are really bad in bad.

French canadians and americans are vastly superior

double Anglo flag

>be Acadian
>get conquered by the eternal anglo
>be neutral on North America's conflicts
>suddenly an Angl* force you to pledge allegiance to their monarch and to fight again French people
>refuse
>get deported

Quebec literally banned english in their province and forced the rest of the country to learn french.
Who's the real cuck?

Assimilating to anglos pretty much means to spread your legs for them. Québec refused to and you seem to be quite butthurt about it actually, lmao god bless Québec really
>wahhh wahhh they didn't want to submit

w-what? poutine is totally from the west!

the national anthem? that was composed by John McDouglas or some shit

>mange de la merde
I'd never eat fr*nch food

Stick to your toast sandwich anglo man

No I'm not but Pax Britannica was a thing. It only lasted for 100 years though.

>your language is so irrelevant you unironically have to force people to use it through force of arms
You L I T E R A L L Y have a government agency that forces people to use your language otherwise nobody would.

in anglo dominated canada, proud people cannot exist

it's funny that multiculturalism is such a religion in canada yet somehow everyone hates quebec

>banned english
pls

Wheres the insane dude who only posts pictures of bouchard hes usually the only interesting thing when this shit flinging starts

jacque...

johny...

I see him on other boards too keeping up his weird persona

i saw him posting in a tranny thread on Sup Forums once

he would still post in french (or at least his version of it) and call people bubba

the funny thing is that he's literally an Anglo

but for some reason he prefers to shitpost in French (or at least his version of it)

well he calls himself mr. westmount and posts ugly anglo dykes all the time

if anything he's just proving to me that the english minority in quebec are genuinely autistic

VIVE LE QUEBEC LIBRE

>invade Acadia, deport acadiens, tell those Iroquois pussies to kill Canadiens
>Invade Canada, kill, steal, rape, slaughter canadiens like the good "white"-niggers they are
>want québécois to assimilate
>they don't assimilate
>oppress them more and more
>they still won't assimilate
>québécois know they can't defeat an*los because their perfidy knows no limits
>so they fuck in order to be as numerous as bongs : if they can't get independence, they will JUST FUCK THEIR COUNTRY UP
>anglos didn't genocide them, now they wonder why they hate them and they cry, they whine, they yell they're superior

canadiens are based af.

Bouchard is truly a gem, probably in the top10 best shitposter worldwide

DEATH TO THE ANLGO OPPRESSOR!

here's a funny thing about this picture though

guess what minority who speaks a different language keeps electing the most corrupt political party in quebec?

The eternal anglo as always

>You L I T E R A L L Y have a government agency that forces people to use your language otherwise nobody would.
so no one spoke french EVER before the founding of the OQLF in 1961 is what you're saying

Everyone is jealous of Québec, the only good Canadian province.

>pax britannica

Literally a meme. (fucking prussians)

>This is how the American internalizes being inferior to Canadians
B-B-BUT YOU ONLY HAVE ONE GOOD PROVINCE

fucking canadians, why are you guys so fucking insecure about the US?

must be because all the loyalists came here

m8, anglo canadians are litteraly americans