What is your country's of the White House?

What is your country's of the White House?

>uk
>10 Downing Street

It is a rather regular looking townhouse because the Prime Minister is a commoner unlike based Queeny who gets to live in a big palace

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/maps/@52.2425785,21.015078,3a,75y,55.52h,95.71t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sGkQT8IRxYPCx_ba_wCTK3g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
youtube.com/watch?v=pIWMzwedSqg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_castles_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Do you think Trump will slum it in the White House, or will he just jet between Manhattan and Florida between rounds of golf?

The work chamber of the prime minister is the tower on the left I believe.

This place is such a shithole that Trudeau refuses to live there.

>those window air conditioners

24 Sussex Drive is the prime ministers house

:^)

Apparently our PMs need a bit of space to slack all day...Palazzo Chigi, in Rome

>All of these poor countries with such shitty residences for their leaders
lmao at least based France has a palace at least, showcasing again that the French are our only real equals overseas,how can you be so shit to have residences that look like country cottages? France or the US should have annexed all of your """countries""" and showed you how to do government in style.

White house is nothing comparing with Putlers residence tho

Russia's a real country unlike shit that keeps getting posted for the Netherlands, Canada, and the UK.

Why is having the Prime Minister live in a palace a good thing?

Where is this on Google Earth?

44.419246°N 38.2052746°E

yup. is white too

would look decent if it didn't have the shite aircon

Prestige and grandeur, civilization and sophistication
All concepts foreign to Britain

the president lives in Aras an Uachtaráin in the Phoenix Park, Dublin. Not sure where the Taoiseach lives but all the politicians circlejerk in the Dáil in Dublin city centre

Élysium palace

monarchy > republic

google.pl/maps/@52.2425785,21.015078,3a,75y,55.52h,95.71t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sGkQT8IRxYPCx_ba_wCTK3g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

>Prestige
Mother of all Parliaments
>grandeur
God endless palaces and fancy shit all over the country with the only relevant monarchy
>civilization
civilisation* Yeah lad we sort of invented the thing
>sophistication
*sharts*

It's a big palace

wew lad, can't handle the banter?

In that case... Our king's castle is right next to the gardens, but it can't be seen on the picture

The White House was a dump for part of it's history.

>was

you put a nig in it for 8 years.

It's a dump now and forever.

looks decent desu

garden is top tier

Luckily we don't have to worry about the associated decrease in property value.

It's actually quite big.

we could always burn it down for you again

>our leader
You know our King has multiple palaces.

It's not all of the garden. There is a part behind the fountain. The king's castle is right next to it

same

monarchies trump republics in every way possible

youtube.com/watch?v=pIWMzwedSqg

The Lodge is the primary official residence of the Prime Minister of Australia, and is situated in the national capital, Canberra. It is located at 5 Adelaide Avenue, Deakin

pretty unremarkable

logical dominant arguments

At town square in Amsterdam you will find his guest palace. Pic related, the spooky entrance.

(Justin Bieber bought a house right across the street)

very nice

neoroman architecture is my fave

North Koreans have no sophistication or elegance unlike the French, they have to be done well or don't even have them. America, France, maybe Russia, are the only nations that do civilization well.

>British are this assblasted at being a failure has-been next to America
>Brits think their parliament is important
>Brits think they have a relevant monarchy that isn't going to collapse in a few years
>Brits think they invented civilization and not France
>Brits think they're sophisticated and not a bunch of drunk, overweight hooligans without any of the virtues that that group normally has

>Be British
>Monarchy since forever
>Still have inferior castle architecture to France which has been a republic on and off again for 200 years

JUST
They can't do anything right

This is a real residence for a president, unlike all of the shit posted by the Dutch and Anglo-Saxons

This was the kings summer house

Dutch have no sophistication or elegance unlike the French*
I confuse the more shitty overseas nations sometimes, they're basically all the same

24 Sussex Drive 2bh

>be american
>have brown eyes and black hair

It's not neoroman actually. It's just an early 15th century castle. neoroman architecture wasn't really a thing here

How's Macri doing?

Beautiful

Unfortunately yes. He won't be there a lot though

Have fun with your minorities too :^)

>Still have inferior castle architecture to France
ummm no sweetie

not in regards to our queen against their president

Have fun with your majorities

we're 87% white to your 63%

i dont think you get to talk about minorities m8

The Netherlands receives world leaders in palaces with golden rooms with paintings from masters across the walls.

The USA receives them in a """white"" house run by a nigger.

Why is the roof so cool?

This building shouldn't be his. We should offer him the Prinsenhof in Amsterdam and that's it. This building is the building of the Dutch nation.

>brits are this delusional in thinking their castles at all compare to French ones
>they think an unattractive wall compares to the Éysée Palace, much less to the rest of the French castles

can't make this shit up

Winsor is better than that bland shit

Looks like a billionare's vacation home. The only comfy looking official residence itt.

As you wish Mohammed

Have you prayed to Mecca yet? You will be doing so soon!

>Netherlands
>World Leaders
maybe the international dike building conference, at least our state dinners see relevant people show up

>Thinking it at all comes close to the greatness of France
lmao

Botswana's looks cool.

Here Obama welcomes our King in his house of poverty.

>americans are so poor they can't even afford a full picture of the statue of liberty

Here is Obama in the Netherlands being received in front of a painting worth more than the white house.

Greatest ally being right yet again.

chateau de chambord isn't a residence of the french government

i said the british monarchy has better residence than the french president, and we do

if you want to start arguing which country has better castles in general, we'll be here all night
and it won't ever be your country btw because you literally do not have any

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_castles_in_the_United_States

Palais Élysée is better, only a tasteless brit can think their """palaces""" and """""castles""""" compare to even the most humble French abode.

It's not a castle if it hasn't seen combat.

t. castle expert

lolno

windsor > elysee

You see that blank spot just east of Moscow? You're dead now.

The official seat of power is at Palacio Nacional in Zócalo square, although the building is now mostly operated as a museu and used only in ceremonial and special ocassions, eg this is where heads of state are received and where the president must perform the grito ceremonial on independence day. It has many gorgeous named rooms on the inside as well as murals painted by Rivera. The building is at the place of what was once Moctezuma's residence and later the palace of Cortés.

What's with all the German flags, Hans?
Intolerance much?

The de facto residence is a compound of villas in Chapultepec called Los Pinos, it also allows visitors although obviously working areas are off limits. The compound is able to house the full cabinet if necessary and it is known there actually is a war room located in a bunker a couple of stories underground, although there's likely a couple of other facilities the president might use in the event of an attack. The place is actually gorgeous with a lot of gardens and open spaces.

Jealous of France I see, Nigel

I'm sure that there has probably been some black people besiege our castles or somebody similar

There's in fact a single bonna fide castle by every standard in North America and it's not in the US

Based #10 reminding us the PM serves the people. Besides they are rarely ever occupying it anyway

>t. a gold chain wearing nigger

>reminding us the PM serves the people.
They must keep on forgetting then

As in official representation? That would probably be Rosenbad. Really boring and unremarkable building imo.

t. mohammed wearing a suicide vest and a koran

>we're 87% white to your 63%
Its 56% now mate.

Anglos hardly count as white

So that must drop your 56% by half, dog bless!

lmao

>be governor-general
>live in a much nicer house than the PM
can't make this shit up

First row; Presidents Residence, Presidential Secretariat
Second row; Presidential palace, Prime Ministers Residence
Third row; Prime Ministers Office

i dont really get it either

Also the PM has a beach front property in Sydney

Sri Perdana, Putrajaya, Malaysia.

A glass building. That's it.

Inside view.

From it you can see the opera house and harbour bridge
>its on the point on the left

The Governor General has a place next door

kek

Why is it white?

Does your Presidential/PM residence allow visitors?

why is it [spoiler]slanted[/spoiler]?