What does Sup Forums think of REAL hip hop?

What does Sup Forums think of REAL hip hop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z938ya2fbPo
youtube.com/watch?v=3y56omFve_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol hang urself

I'm sure your stepdad can be a real dick but that's no excuse to listen to this pleb shit OP

I love Eminem because he raps about real shit like being sober and his daughters and how he escaped the illuminati, not just about money and bitches like every other rapper nowadays. I bet you listen to that dipshit jackass Kanye West or Lil Gayne

youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s
This might be the great hip hop song ever made. I dont see how anyone can disagree

>le window pain song

nice one

2012 youtube comment tier bait op we get it

Hip hop is a subhuman man's poetry. No matter if it's real or fake, it's still terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z938ya2fbPo

What? What's bait? And what do you mean by youtube comment, we're on Sup Forums dumbass

your posts are so epic and effective. glad you're sticking with it champ

I posted not afraid not love the way you lie. That might be the 2nd best though

youtube.com/watch?v=3y56omFve_4

I love you Sup Forums

i hate all weeaboos if I ever see one irl he's getting smashed in the face

i like it

>liking the nickleback of rap
Everything he's released in the 00's and beyond is fucking garbage. He became such a joke to me when he released Em Show.

even worse bait

You can go suck the biggest, blackest dick you memeing faggot.
Em should have stopped after MMLP, everything after is corny pop rap that queers like you seem to love.

Why are you projecting your love of big black dick onto people dude? Jesus, I thought we were just having a music discussion but you have to bring your big black dicks into it

Because dicks are the most aesthetically pleasing body part next to tits

Em needs Dre's guidance. He has technical skill but Dre gave him a story that made him relevant in the popular music of his time.

>Real Hip Hop
>recovery

Well memed

I love you too dumb weeaboo