What happens on a first date in your country?

What happens on a first date in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A76FFmhSE50
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IZh2g9Ux9tU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I actually don't know.

I don't know

youtube.com/watch?v=A76FFmhSE50

Dont know dont care

same as greece and brazil.

also, costa rica you look weird

get drunk and make out

The concept of a first date does not really exist where I live. You hang out with your friends (at bars, private parties, music shows, etc) and these introduce you to people of the opposite sex they're aqcuainted with which you don't know; think of this "linking" friend as a member of two different circles of friends/acquaintances/colleagues that overlap with each other in his/her very person only. If both people comprising the couple at hand feel any sort of affinity, they may arrange their future meetings with their respective own circle of friends so that they coincide once again. Eventually the two little turtledoves will be kind of left alone by their friends, so to speak, during those conjoint meetings to the point that they may agree to have a date on their own once the chemistry and confidence are more or less consolidated in such a blooming relationship.

telling each other your pronouns, setting boundries (what are their triggers? can you look at him/her/xim/xer directly? what do you need to apologise for so far?), etc.

>get drunk
>fuck

No idea, I've never dated and neither has anyone I know.

>get food
>talk
>have a giggle
>judge each other
>decide if you want to see each other again

I don't get kissy until we visit one of our homes.

nus or ei nus

aina nus

checking their pants to see if their vagina looks okay/if it's acctually a penis

netflix

then sex

I don't know.

betrothal lmao

> nose or anus
lmao xD

not even funny

I have to deal with these special snowflake indigo children at uni on a daily basis

when is this bullshit going to end goddammit

how do people look at this kind of self serving, overcomplicated and RETARDED garbage and think yes, I want this in my life?

Branded as well, cold as fuck

Hi

We go out for drinks, get home, she gets naked and then a muslim is fucking me in the ass

I only start from the second to avoid the embarrassment.

obligatory ride through the city blasting reggaeton

Is it really that bad to be a beta autist in Brazil? Here in the states it's humiliating and you might bet shunned but you won't get attacked and branded like that.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IZh2g9Ux9tU

I really love you

I literally don't understand dates. They sound absolutely terrifying and really pointless at the same time to me.

You invite her to a very expensive restaurante then spend like 750 pesos (yeah that's a lot for us) and after that you take her out to eat some tacos and you pretty much unlocked full acces to her vagina.

ITT we see the all world not knowing how to behave with a woman
>even our dirty old fat men win in this game

go away cuck

You fuckin liar

works in B.C.S

I usually go for drinks and then we either have sex or not.

Depends how mature you are. When I was younger it was "go to a bar, get drunk, make out, then go somewhere to fuck" and if you liked each other enough you'd do it again. Now at the ripe old age of 28, I like more mature women who don't do that. So a first date is typically coffee or dinner at a mid range restaurant to just talk and see what kind of a connection there is. If you both approve, then there will be a follow up date which is a bit more comprehensive then you can go inviting them for dinner at your place where you can get intimate.

>tfw 20 years old
>never been on a date

thats not that common, only on low classes.

>Here in the states it's humiliating and you might bet shunned
what kind of fucked up place do you live where people shun virgins?

but vote trump cuz he'll save you.

lol. fag.

wat?

You don't go on dates with strangers here. If you like someone you text them a bunch of times until you kinda know them and then maybe you go out for a bite to eat. It's slow as fuck and makes shit like Tinder pretty much useless