Is there still a lot of work for English teachers in Russia? Do I really need a university degree to get hired...

Is there still a lot of work for English teachers in Russia? Do I really need a university degree to get hired? What would it be like living in Moscow for a year or so?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/10/28/opinion/how-do-you-explain-trump-in-russia.html
youtube.com/user/philochko/videos
youtube.com/user/PhilochkoEHC
youtube.com/channel/UC-Qq8bKkqX90gaAR-D3S9fA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off leaf

>Is there still a lot of work for English teachers in Russia?
I think yes.
>Do I really need a university degree to get hired?
No, but your income will be bigger with uni degree or some other linguistic/education shit.
>What would it be like living in Moscow for a year or so?
I think you won't make a lot of money since ruble is totaly fucked up.

I don't have a degree, but I can get certified as an English teacher easy enough.

According to Google you can make 1000-1500 USD a month, is that enough to have an okay life in Moscow?

>English teachers
>no degree
>in Moscow
sure
you can try asking for cash in undergaung

>is that enough to have an okay life in Moscow?
Depends on where are you going to live. Good apartments cost about 40-50k rubles, that is 700-800$. You may live on 200-500$ a month, but believe me you are not going to like it.

Your be world famous for entering the land of kgb and gulags, your be a hero of westlands and you'll be writing articles for NYT about those mysterious Russians like this guy

nytimes.com/2016/10/28/opinion/how-do-you-explain-trump-in-russia.html

You knowledge will be invaluable both to Russian kids and to Western experts on Russia who, typically, have never been here

Basically this Moscow probably would be difficulty. Consider third tier cities like Kazan, Novosib, Ekaterinburg etc. Two-three times less money, but probably more options and 4 times less expenses

Are you joiking? He wrote he could get some certificate. Look at tutors' sites, there are a lot of people with random education and certificates. And they aren't even natives.

if you want to live in russia you need contacts in russia
1) go to vk and make a profile
2)find english and related to your interests groups
3)now you will know more
4)make your solution
vk have communities of anglophones living in russia try to find them also

I wouldn't have a problem with going to a smaller city, but I'm pretty sure that Moscow is where all the teaching jobs are.

No, not really. There are american guy who teach english in many russian cities.
youtube.com/user/philochko/videos
And if in Moscow the fact that you are native won't surprise anyone, in that cities it may work good.

Novosibirsk seems like a nice place.

But I'd recommend you to stay in Moscow. Living a year in a random russain city that not a St.Pete or Moscow may be tough for a foreigner(and for people from Moscow and St. Pete too, lol).

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

I want to get some Russian girls.

fuck off we're full

Beta af

want to get into rusian ground forces where is best sity to go and enlist i dont like big places like moscow and peterburg

also how to make money living in rusia first for say 3 months

>how to make money living in rusia first for say 3 months
suck dicks

nooooooooooooooooooo

дaй тoлькo хopoшиe oтвeты пoжaлyйcтa

этo лyчший oтвeт

Nigger tier.

>also how to make money living in rusia first for say 3 months
Do you have some education?

>I want to work
>I want to get some Russian girls.

Just follow exactly what this guy says:

youtube.com/user/PhilochkoEHC

eбaть ты
i went to school befor

He's a pimp.

>eбaть ты
этo бyдeт пoшёл нaхyй пo pyccки

I didn't think his kind was welcome in Russia

>i went to school befor
i see.. you have to consider this
option

why consider school

That's a half truth.
There is a pretty large chance that he'd get killed by a bunch of bydlo's but the few brave enough to come get treated like gods.

Can some russian get rid of this obnoxius 'mummy' cunt please

ask mods

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No, because half the world speaks English so jobs are filled easily by people who can work here without visa hassles. Which you wont get an an unskilled pleb without a degree.

This

cлышь ypoд, иди нaхyй, eбaний пeтyх

>eбaний

russian is a gay language with stupid complications

Spotted a comrade

Yes. I did it in Voronezh. It was on a basis of you sit alongside a Russian teacher and you assist with reading, pronunciation and "making them speak to a native speaker" casual conversations. I enjoyed it. The only qualification is that you must have a university degree in anything.

Protip
Learn Cyrillic and basic Russian

That's second-tier cities. Kazan and Yekaterinburg are pretty good.
>Living a year in a random russain city that not a St.Pete or Moscow may be tough for a foreigner
Nice delusion. Have you ever been to outside of those 2 cities? St.Petersburg is a shithole compared to cities like Kazan.

Fuck off we are full

>many Russians did vote against Putin, his policies and his institutionalized homophobia
>degenerate Shillary supporter who thinks majority of Russians didn't vote Putin in 2012

philko is a dancer coach or some nigger shit like that. he make money via youtube and instagram.

do you know about jhon sexlab ? now he call himslef jean marie sex coach, he is a french gipsy that use the prestige of french men romantiscism to fuck russian girls and make a business of sex coach.
youtube.com/channel/UC-Qq8bKkqX90gaAR-D3S9fA/videos