Does Moldova control it actually or are they totally autonomous ?

Does Moldova control it actually or are they totally autonomous ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobasna
ralphmirebs.livejournal.com/219949.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

de jure claim but de facto autonomy

it runs itself

WTF

In English?

de jure = in theory
de facto = in reality

what country is that

transnistria

it is like nistria but it cannot decide its gender

by law and by fact would be more accurate, fuck that illiterate scumbag too lazy too google

Non-maritime country cannot be independent. Russia pays off Moldova and doesnt recognize subj even as independent state for access to it.

oh okay, it was a funny joke user thank you

you are welcome

dont you use de facto in your daily conversations?

every day equivalent is "basically means"
use any kind of latin apart of ad hoc and you sound pretentious.

lol "basically means" sounds so reatarded in my lang

Same :D
It isn't pretentious at all in French.

Aren't most of Moldavias powerplants located in there?

Yes theyre a totally autonomous country that just happens to have a store of 30 000 tons of Soviet munitions and a detachment of Russian army guarding it

Breddy audonomous, lad.

I went there a few years ago... I was disappointed that they're not actually gommies when the flag advertises that they're gommies. Admittedly the place has a very "papers, please" feel to it, so you get some of that vibe, but still.

All that in a tiny sliver of a country?

I always had the feeling it would some of the worst post-soviet shithole imaginable.

Does it seem like a decent place to live or are all the people depressed and miserable?

are they one of the last commie states alive?

Nah, the whole Soviet regalia thing seems to be more of a nostalgia thing for them than anything else... current ruling party are run of the mill fiscal-liberalism conservatives, I think.

Not anymore than any other slavic post-soviet state from what I could see. They have more stuff around from soviet times than I've seen in other places though, more hammers and sickles, more lenin statues, but otherwise Tiraspol was just like any other mid-sized town I saw in like Russia when I went there (but with better climate, but I've only been to like Murmansk and shit in Russia so I'm probably a bit biased on that)

In a single underground storage I understand. But wiki says it's about 20000 now
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobasna

people say russians are homophobic but they support the words only trans country

Are they actually removing it, or they just lying?

... you have to ask?

I will tell you nothing, NSA

But seriously with all that shit in Ukraine and esp Syria i'd guess they have ample opportunity to "remove" the expiring stockpiles

Aleppo wont level itself, you know

I wonder what kind of cool shit you can find in all the ex-soviet bunkers and military installations.

Stalker was one my favorite games for having that sort of theme.

They that place isn't exactly abandoned
But yeah I know what you mean

Holy shit this is pleasing and cool

>literal space ships just sitting around getting dusty and rusty
wtf Ivan GO TO MARS OR SOMETHING, JESUS FUCK!

You can visit that place right now, just book a flight to kazakhstan and dont attract too much attention
ralphmirebs.livejournal.com/219949.html

K going right now

I do but mostly just in geopolitical contexts