Why do Italian men kiss each other when they greet?

Why do Italian men kiss each other when they greet?
Honestly.. it's pretty gay.

Why is it gay? It's a kiss in the cheek, not in the tip of your cock, dumb faggot.

you just don't kiss another man on the cheek or anywhere else

lip contact

But you kiss in the cheek your friends and family, not random people, you greet random people bumping your cheeks and making a kiss sound.

>making a kiss sound.
still disturbing if you ask me

Why don't you bully the French? they kiss in the lips I think.

of course they deserve to hear it if that's true

In spain we do that as well. I think it's something really common in latin countries. (I think)

Only 40+ year olds still do that. Usually I greet only my girl friends with a kiss on the cheek

No. French people do the same as we do but instead of two kises they do 3 on the cheek of curs.

do you feel forced to do it, against your will?

That's Germany.

Well you dont have to do it if you dont want to, you could just make a shake hand.

Meeting someone for the first time: Hello and maybe a hand shake.
Meeting a friend: Hand shake or/and "back slap"
Meeting a friend after long time: Hand shake and hug.

Unless its a father and his son, man kissing another man is gay.

>Meeting a friend after long time
>not hand shake, hug and then kiss in the cheek
It's. Not. Gay you turbo insecure faggot, don't listen to the germanics faggots nigger lovers

you shouldn't be influenced by those efeminate shitalians

Imagine being as insecure as OP

Here is a normal thing 2bh, and see the positive side, when you met a qt grill you kiss her and its normal.

This
>ywn travel around the world and kiss shy girls in the cheek making them blush.

It's a Latin thing

In all honesty, yes :''(

social pressure is too much

That's what everybody did when I was in Saudi arabia. I thought they were all gay.

>Kissing another man on the cheek is gay
Hahaha you fuckers are so insecure
I bet you fuckers never played fun sex games with your bro. Me and my bro would 69 and the first one to cum lost and would have to finish the other and swallow because he was "the faggot". I still had a girlfriend then, it's just guy stuff.

I don't like kissing men I don't know, but some people are too friendly and I seem cold if I go for a handhsake when they go for a kiss.

I have no problem kissing friends and family tho.

So basically it's just catholic countries battling against their repressed homosexuality?

>mfw Alan turing

>when you met a qt grill you kiss her and its normal.
If I'm being entirely honest though, it quickly devolves into a custom to apprehend more than relish.

>dat fear of the qt finding you weird when she is socially obliged to kiss you tho
>dat fear of fucking up tho
>dat part about having to say your name in the few seconds to follow, but you're still too scared from the whole experience to make a sound
:/

>implying we also kiss the men
Fucktard, that's reserved only for perhaps your siblings or your father. Otherwise, you're shaking hands with the chaps.

custom I've grown to apprehend*

It actually varies.

Its all the latín countries basically. Same goes for Romania

Huh, actually, only woman kiss two times like your aunt or grandma or the girls in between them, if a boy kiss you two times he's likely homosexual, it's just really faggy. More than two kisses only the family does it when you haven't see them in a long time... I miss my family.

europeans in general are very homosexual, that's why their women are so quick to sell them out to moslems

we only kiss the girls like that

It's funny how that works out, you say more than 1 is faggy but here one kiss'll get your teeth kicked in, haha.

Not with men

Wait what? Here in South we do with men

why is suddenly everyone straight in here? some days you're all faggots with your gay threads

we lick each other's ballsacks
what are you telling me you faggots don't do this????

kissing guys on the cheek is just nasty...

i don't mind cute cocks though

>Here in South we do with men

P..-poison?

Forgot pic

IKR!? Over we passionately tongue kiss eachother for no less than 30 thirty seconds but then you guys say that's gay?!?

sigh
I'm gonna have to use a roxy

Mijo puta malparedia de mierda el patron respectado

what ? No we don't
we don't do it with women either, what the fuck
he's talking about kissing each other ON THE LIPS

I hate frenchmen so goddamn much

:3

colon three
COLON THREE

more like
FUCK YOU THREE

kys frenchie

especially to little girls

>Tfw ywn be a sicario in early 80s Medellin

Just kill me already

I'd be glad to put you out of your misery, faggot

Capital x captial d space less than 3

Is that series good? looks like generic yank trash about South America. Let me guess, the director is a KIKE?

T. Pacho Herrera

It's really good

you are exactly right
t. faggot

We do that here to tbqhmf, I think it's the same in almost any middle-eastern country.