vimeo.com/75534042
youtube.com/watch?v=qOWyaUC36Ks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pls

kangaroodu.bandcamp.com

Danial lopatins discography

99% of emo.

Wavves

just make your own half assed project for soundcloud on a pirated fl studio like all the other neets

might as well listen to my sc with all ur neet time soundcloud.com/abeayer

This.

Emo and vaporwave are neetcore.

Prog and the beach boys
emo is for well adjusted poseur numales who have never and will never be neet

"oooooo gf broke up oooo im so insseccurreee" fuuuucckkk ooofffffff you skinnyfat glasses wearing hipster bastard

naw emos all group vocals and "life sucks but at least ive got my friends, lets go drink beers and pass out on the lawn"

Lopatin is the opposite of NEETcore.

He made most of it while simultaneously earning a degree in library science while also working a job as a library technician.

OPN has only made one release that could be considered vaporwave, than again that release started vaporwave so whatever.

do you have a source on that library technician part? I knew that he went to school in library science but i didn't know he actually had a job involving it.

these lyrics are my life wtf i love emo now

recc me some emo pl0ss

Weezer

MTC by S3RL faggots

from personal experience, I'd say anything involving shoegaze, early industrial and maybe a bit of breakcore. if you'd ask /r9k/ they'll just reply with anime-soundtracks and j-core

Accurate to an extent with 90's emo, but not even remotely accurate with most of the genre since then.

Also:

I'd like to revive this thread, not because I'm a NEET, which I'm not, but because the NEET lifestyle is imbued with a certain loathing of others that is only exceeded by a loathing of the self that I find quite apt to my present sentiments.

Anyway I don't think there exists a "genre" that holistically embodies the NEET lifestyle, lest you intend to include at micro-genres like Metro-ko. I think it's more appropriate to look at specific artists/bands.

This is the perfect NEET song

youtu.be/1les61ahgK0

NEET here
I listen to a lot of Emo and Slowcore, mostly Slowcore
I also listen to Dream Pop and whatever bands like Have a Nice Life/Giles Corey are

Have a Nice Life and Giles Corey aren't even similar beyond Dan Barrett and their themes.

Totally pathetic. Why would anyone become a NEET? There's literally no excuse to lower your human value like that.

How long between jobs before NEET?

(asking for a friend)

Everyday Loneliness - Appropriation

Free improvisation

You're a NEET in a college town. Seems worse somehow

There are no official criteria for being a NEET beyond the obvious acronym. Your friend is a fucking idiot for asking this.

I find harsh noise very NEET, especially if you make it too

Devo - New Traditionalists

neet =/= hikikomori

What? Speak english, weaboo faggot trash.

One does not choose to become a NEET. They are born into the lifestyle.

Fuck your memespeak, faggot. You turned yourself into human trash. It's not mommy and daddy's fault.

Yeah? Well your friend is a fucking idiot for responding to me, you fucking idiot

I don't have any friends so that post amounted to absolutely nothing.

Congratulations.

Reminder to always report and ignore the tripfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=WYGxgYKwBuY

mitski

I'd recommend the whole album, really.

Hikki is parlance on this website, you fucking idiot.

>tripfag
>worse yet, a NEET piece of shit

Happy to give the old filter some use again.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCr-eSo-6gg

R+7 songs depict well the disaster & the void of the NEET life vimeo.com/75534042

Autism can also be a cause of NEETness.

And I'm happy to evade, because you see you need to realize just how fucking stupid you are, because the real world doesn't supply neat filters so you can hide whatever opinions don't fit neatly into your narrow perception.

First: Knowing the definition of a word, a word that is, again, fucking parlance on this website, does not mean that said word is an apt description of me. I am not a NEET.

Second: It was previously established, in a post that you read, given that YOU REPLIED TO IT, that "neet" and "hikikomori" are not the same thing, so even if you were to follow this bizarre logic that I am a hikikomori because I know what the word means, that still wouldn't necessarily deem me a NEET.

You are, on so motherfucking many levels, a complete idiot. It's quite astonishing.

You've the gall to complain about "m-muh stupid fucking tripfags!" yet with such an obviously fucking crippled intellect I can't help but question what kind of fucking authority YOU possess to deem ANYONE stupid.

Please kill yourself. I do not say that lightly. Do it.

Some people suffer from anxiety problems. They hate to be a NEET.

tl,dr

Pathetic NEET virgin piece of shit.

They're just little bitches. Everyone in my family also "suffered" from anxiety, until we used our wills and constant kinda bullying from eachother to change it.

And I'm happy to evade, because you see you need to realize just how fucking stupid you are, because the real world doesn't supply neat filters so you can hide whatever opinions don't fit neatly into your narrow perception.

First: Knowing the definition of a word, a word that is, again, fucking parlance on this website, does not mean that said word is an apt description of me. I am not a NEET.

Second: It was previously established, in a post that you read, given that YOU REPLIED TO IT, that "neet" and "hikikomori" are not the same thing, so even if you were to follow this bizarre logic that I am a hikikomori because I know what the word means, that still wouldn't necessarily deem me a NEET.

You are, on so motherfucking many levels, a complete idiot. It's quite astonishing.

leave it unty my man he's just baiting you

>They're just little bitches

This says nothing and certainly does not refute the mountains of evidence that exists for anxiety disorders out there, you non-sentient neurotypical.

You've the gall to complain about "m-muh stupid fucking tripfags!" yet with such an obviously fucking crippled intellect I can't help but question what kind of fucking authority YOU possess to deem ANYONE stupid.

Their anxiety is very severe and turns them into little bitches and they hate it.

Worthless virgins. /r9k/ is definetly more up to your speed. :)

Please kill yourself. I do not say that lightly. Do it.

I don't care if he's baiting. I will make him regret it.

>virgins
In other words: Your self-worth is codependent on having fucked a girl.

And you think this makes you more of a man. Ironic.

> I am not a NEET

Yes you are. Stop lying to yourself.

There are obvious and objective criteria for being a NEET.

Speaking objectively, I do not fulfill them.

Speaking objectively, I am not a NEET.

There is not a single person on this board whose opinion I care enough for to lie.

You're a NEET brah. I can sense it. Us Chads have the natural ability to detect NEETS like you.

Hey unty I'm not that guy but can you make me "regret" anonymously replying to you on Sup Forums :^)

This discourse is not evolving.

My patience is exhausted.

I'm done.

That's what girls say to you. XD

Damn...

i see. Just look at the pathetic virgins who reply to me, all butthurt.

Why do you enjoy being mean?

Because it's fun. :)

Not me.

It's not mean, it's a fact. Worthless virgins are worthless. Facts don't give a shit about your opinion. The worst part, though, is that you made yourselves like that and you can change it...But you prefer to wallow in your shittiness.

only thing worse than a neet life is getting out of it only to return to it

So don't. It's easier to not be a NEET (being a normal person) than being a worthless piece of shit/NEET.

From what I understand in your opinion you're better than Isaac Newton based on the fact that your put your penis inside a hole.

faust?

eh easier said than done. personality disorders & substance issues aren't actually too much of an issue (as in you can just let yourself sink) till you have collateral damage to take into mind.

That's a false arguement, though.
None of you worthless NEETs are even worth Newton's spit, yet you make it seem you're at his level.

Not just any hole. A human female hole. The feeling of domination and power that one gets when one does that.

Excuses.

meat for a war. how do i get into a war

well what's yours?

I don't have. I'm not a NEET. I made damn sure to get out of it.

Start with getting out of the house and talking to humans.

What if humans do not want to talk to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=qOWyaUC36Ks

redpill me on memes aaron

what if i mentally beat the shit out of myself even if a social encounter goes ok

you people are fucking insufferable

That's when you really what you are now needs to change and embrace it. Getting out of NEETdom implies a change in the self. Lord knows I tried to keep being NEET and a human, but it juest doesn't work. It's like being a fat shit trying to run a marathon.
Then just stop doing it and realize it doesn't matter. People don't care about you like that. They will forget you in a few hours, so interact and experiment. It won't matter until you actually know what you're doing.

www.soundcloud.com/juntaro97/

*That's when you realize what you are now n

You are a sociopath with no empathy. You think all people in this condition like to be in it. You refuse to try to understand why some people are in this position evem when they are trying to get out of it. instead of motivation you give humiliation.

redpill me on memes

but im hardwired to believe people think im a big neon gayboy, i cant just stop doing it lad

this entire thread is insufferable, not just those of you with anxiety if that makes you feel better

Take it in strides. You already know you are a big neon gayboy, so it doesn't matter if people think you are one. Plus, since you already have that defined idea of yourself, you have a starting point of what to get away from.

I'm a furry and I'm proud. I'm not going to change for a bunch of mundanes.

he's become the weeknd now, our boy has grown

To all NEETs, just be glad your parents are rich enough to afford the lifestyle that you're "forced into" by your "anxiety". Good thing you're not anxious and poor, right? Then you might actually have to just get over it. Or die because you can't afford food because you don't work

Nobody cares. If you wnat to being the shitty you (what you are now) it doesn't matter. People who refuse to improve deserve nothing. Just don't complain nobody notices you exist.

I'm not rich, I'm from a third world country.