Morrisey just partnered with Peta and released a game based on Meat is Murder...

Morrisey just partnered with Peta and released a game based on Meat is Murder, Morrisey continues to have his head wedged firmly up his own ass, in order to sniff his own farts.

>“This game is the biggest social crusade of all, as we safeguard the weak and helpless from violent human aggression,” said an ever-modest Morrissey in a press release. ”You don’t get that from ‘Pokémon Go.”

features.peta.org/meat-is-murder-game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdMffjLX5T8&ab_channel=PETA(PeoplefortheEthicalTreatmentofAnimals)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>death for no reason
>food=no reason

People who eat meat are disgusting tbqh. cutdown on it ffs

>meat is the only food on earth

O I am laffin

Haha after being on a vegetarian from birth until 23, I started eating dead animals 3 months ago. I feel better than ever.

>vegetarian
aka veganism for pussies
go vegan or go home faggot

You act like this is something new.
youtube.com/watch?v=RdMffjLX5T8&ab_channel=PETA(PeoplefortheEthicalTreatmentofAnimals)

Also
>Morrisey

My high score is 110 first time playing. how bout you guys?

You realize there isn't a single vegan blue zone on the planet, correct?

morrissey is a bit of a nob but meat is murder is good. not their best but still excellent

I got a 39

dude you suuuck

Nah, when you play, they give you harder levels randomly. user probably got a lot of huge animals that you have to click multiple times.

those arent even hard you just click real fast

I was tired again, so i tried again.....
and i still sucked

Give me your high score, faggot

got to 225 and accidentally closed the page

Shit man

this looks like fucking flappy bird
remember that shit from sophomore year?

bump

>Morrisey continues to have his head wedged firmly up his own ass, in order to sniff his own farts.