Do you think the West is doomed or are we on the precipice of a comeback?

Do you think the West is doomed or are we on the precipice of a comeback?

Other urls found in this thread:

jyllands-posten.dk/protected/premium/indland/ECE8125408/4 af 10 muslimer i Danmark: Lovgivningen skal bygge på Koranen/
b.dk/nationalt/danske-muslimer-bliver-mere-troende
politico.eu/article/brussels-attacks-terrorism-europe-muslims-brussels-attacks-airport-metro/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most white nationalist propaganda is wank desu

>le pretty girl with a quote

How very drab

I don't think we are doomed but a "comeback" will never happen. The West is on a slow but steady decline. At our peak we controlled the entire world and our countries were completely homogeneous, of course we won't reach those heights. But to say we're "doomed" is a bit too much, we will still be better off than other countries for the coming decades.

Maybe Eastern Europe can take the mantle of responsibility? But I cannot see them reach those heights, the world is become more and more globalised and countries are very slowly becoming more equal. East Asia might do decently in the coming century. Who knows what will happen with China's iffy economy and Japan's dying population.

I've been playing with a thought for a while

Let's say the West and China goes into war, and we're in deep shit because of all the Chinese bombings, we have to rely on our fellow human beings in these dark times. Muslims will 100% stab us in the back, just when we're down. I see a possibililiby to get our countries sort of homogeneous again

who even cares?
empires rise and fall, and no king rules forever

Doomed

We're only delaying our inevitable demise

the real problem is there's groups out there trying to control and rule the entire world. they have all the money too

I don't really understand your scenario. Why would immigrants start siding with China in our own countries? They would immediately be rounded up and killed in a serious war. On top of that, Muslims in general don't like China, apart from Pakistanis.

Also, I don't think we'll ever have a war with China in the first place.

In all seriousness, there need to be a complete mentality shift that isn't compatable with modern western values like personal freedom, democracy, human rights etc in order for any "homogenous shift" to happen. We'd need a Stalin style purge of academia and all it's enablers which isn't likely to happen.

They're not necessarily siding with China, it's more their enormous hate for the West, that will motivate them to attack us and spread terror

>Euros being melodramatic about their """collapse"""
whocares.xml
Imagine if every time you learned about power exchanges in a history class and read
>m m muh heritage
>we are the most civilized
>we are a divinely favored people
you took it to heart and felt emotional
It's time to transcend

I don't see that happening really. It's China we'd be fighting, not Saudi Arabia.

If we ever get into a war with Turkey I am 100% sure some attacks will take place. Turks here are fiercely loyal towards the Turkish state.

Whites could literally genocide all Arabs and Africans, if the right people wanted to

West peaked right about ww1
It's done a pretty recent job of soldering though 20th century, but i'll be pensions time within 100 years. Youre still probably going to be pretty neat countries but the West isn't going to run the world, most likely

t. tyrone

What is the importance of this?

Oh man, you should see what Muslims writes on social media. If what they write have anything to do with their mindset, they will attack us when we're down.

And it could also be Russia/China, but that's not important

You should see what some crazy europeans write, like one said whites could genocide all negroes and Arabs if they wanted to, and them there was this breivik fellow.

Except this is not just one person who has his own personal belief.

This is an ideology that billion of people believe in.

you realize that right now there is an islamist state genociding christians and the "wrong" kind of muslims (according to them)?

Look I know you must be some sheltered guy from some well-off neighborhood, the sort that finds any alien culture vaguely threatening, but look, muslims come in all shapes and sizes too. You wouldnt be saying that if you ever had a tatar gf or shared a drunks and bacon with a kazakh colleague at a bar (because allah cant see what you do at night).

People only really get radical and religious when crazy shit happens, like if they become the few survivors at a wedding or something. Or if theyre crazy, but those are singular cases.

M8, I.... You're naive buddy..

Some C/P

4 out of 10 Muslims in Denmark admits they want Sharia Law in Denmark 2015

jyllands-posten.dk/protected/premium/indland/ECE8125408/4 af 10 muslimer i Danmark: Lovgivningen skal bygge på Koranen/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In 2006 62% of the Danish Muslims thought the Qu’ran instructions must be followed fully. That figure has grown to 77% in 2015.

>"It seems that Danish Muslims have become more religious in all dimensions, both in terms of faith and practice. Generally, we would expect that the opposite would happen, and that they would eventually come to resemble the rest of the Danes, who are not particularly religious activity, "he says to Jyllands-Posten.

b.dk/nationalt/danske-muslimer-bliver-mere-troende

Muslims should be seen as one Ummah, who will do as they're told my Imams, no matter what their own belief is

This guy comes with a good description of Muslims

Sure and those people gotta be bombed to shit. But theres no reason not to understand how they came about. If you "white" guys bombed latin america for a couple decades, when governments crumbled and criminals/radical elements logically took over, I imagine wed be talking about crazy human-sacrifising drug traffiking mayans or whatever.

Or if it was Russia, then orthodox mafia-tied ex-kgb Black Hundreds or something.

thinking the same thing

pretty summer dress girl is so 2010, nowadays it's all about roman statues and greek philosophers those guys are ballers

wh*teys need to step up their game

The west will always be on top. Although some Asian areas already caught up and live on equal footing.
But there is no indication Africa, the Islamic world, or South America can be civilized.

If the EU doesnt get its act togheter then the EU will fall apart and people will get hurt.

I mean, even in the emirates the Muslims basically live off oil wellfare.

Well you shouldnt have tried to bring them to your country and integrate them when you're obviously so bad at it. If denmark breeds radicals, why is islam to blame and not denmark?

>le dindu nuffin. dyre gud bois

Id say it's more like "holy shit even Russia's running it better" embarrasing sort of situation

Yea, you didn't give them personal freedom.

It was a mistake to let them in, and think they would want to be like us, if they just saw how good a life we had

Applies and oranges. Say some of the best troops who fought in Afghanistan for commies were muslims, and there are tons of noteable muslims in Russian history and present. And dont think Chechnya wouldnt have been leveled if it was christian.

It's not the religion, it's about the circumstances

I don't understand why you keep making excuses for them. These people will never be an enrichment for us, it will mostly change us to American-tier countries where people are afraid to walk outside after dark

politico.eu/article/brussels-attacks-terrorism-europe-muslims-brussels-attacks-airport-metro/

>Europe’s Muslims hate the West

>Young men like the perpetrators of the Brussels attacks refuse to embrace the social codes of Belgian life.

> Vanya hates fish
> How dare he, it's such a tasty and healthy food
Just dont get that kind of logic.

I assume the tasty healthy fish is Islam.

What if it was feces?

Feces or no feces, fish is the West in that analogy
Analogy is about people running away from under the falling bombs to the safest place and that place happens to be the place that bombed them, more or less.

Cant expect them to love you. If you, as a nation have no balls to finish the job or at least turn them down, theres still an option of actively reversing your position. Say imagine denmarks prime minister or kingor whatever denounces all NATO actions for the last 20 years, recalls the troops and threatened to sanction any country that bombs muslims. Would you expect a suicide bomb to go off or would it suddenly be less likely?

A simple though experiment, andit clearly answers the question "is it really just about islam?"

>vanya hates fish
>better go live in the middle of the fucking sea

>Sure and those people gotta be bombed to shit.

Worked wonders with Germans and Japs.

And what have Germany done to deserve terrorism?

Listen guy, they don't care what any country have done, or not done. They divided people up in two groups, Muslims and kufar

I find it funny about how seriously they take themselves desu.

Post more.

>And her path is to BBC

We didnt really experience terrorism tho