Italian wine

>Italian wine

>drinking alcohol

HARAM!

no but seriously, alcohol sucks. Apple juice is goat. See you in hell, alcoholic sinners (actually not because I will go to Heaven straight like a clean motherfucka)

If you've ever had cough syrup you've drank alcohol so haha see you in hell, faggot

>French wine

I'll eat your liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti

che schiffo, fagioli

I never thought I'd see the day. A man of your complexion complaining about beans?

they suck

Good taste

French liver is exquisite. The closest a cannibal can get to fois gras, thanks to the butter and wine.

I thought cough syrup was mostly codeine

Depends what you're getting.

You can't get codeine based anything without a scrip here.

Is the wine from Mount Vesuvius region good or it's just a meme wine and tourist trap ?

>australian people

>European wine

some italian wines are good, bust mostly I prefer to drink burgandy

all wine tastes like shit desu

W-what do you think of american wine

it doesn't compare to old world wines of course, but there are some nice american wines, especially from california

Thanks

I only drink french Armagnac.

>french wine
>french ""food""

loving every laugh

Depends on what you're looking for...like Greco di tufo, aglianico del taburno and falanghina del sannio for example...don't expect the force of a Bordeaux though, because the kind of wines in Campania is different, and mostly white over reds

Just to show you how shitty your wine is: I didn't even know you made wine

>Italian charcuterie

I mean, froggy, you must be really truly butthurt...has a Mario stolen your gf maybe?

Had pizza delivered home last night, they were disgusting. What's your excuse, faggotino boipucci? I'm expexting exquisite excuses.

>salumeria francese

literally dog food m8 3bh

>french pizza

lmoa it keeps getting better

Keep waiting, frogfaggot

I am. Come on, apologize on behalf of the italian people.

>german 'beer'

t. homo

hey guys, i got another one

>le fromage italien

>Californian wine

looks like your average French armpit

Italian food and wine are superior in urry way. Frenchies have a shitty taste in both. Fuck the French. I hope you get more trucks.

>Poortugal

>madtugal

I know you silly niggers aren't the brightest. But I'm on holiday here. It's something people with money do.

I love Portuguese food, it too is superior to French cuisine (only overrated by plebeian fat yanks).

>holidaytugal

I see French cuisine as constant battlefield for perfection utilising new techniques and trying very hard to be the best

meanwhile Italian cuisine is relaxed and easy-going because it's aware of being the best and doesn't need to prove anything to anyone

Spaniards and Portuguese get a honourable mention for great meats, mixing Iberian meats with Italian cuisine produced 11/10 #1 food in the world

Savage, absolute madman, mega uber beast post.

>American wine

How the fuck you you eat this shit in you plate ?
You threw random shit in a plate (crude vegetables wtf) and drinks shitty european wine because of muh le chic.
Anglos are real cancer delete this.

>wine

Good post

autism

She's right tho

>italian cuisine
>even in the top 10 worldwide

stick to plumbing

t. Frozen pizza conoisseur

>anglo "cuisine"

*munches fish sticks*

Too far