Songs whose worse part is the chorus

Songs whose worse part is the chorus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMqsWc8muj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The song plastic beach? Or a different song of the album?

>The song plastic beach?
Obviously.

Fair enough. I agree

Muse by Hysteria has a great riff and bass line but meh chorus

Always felt this way about secular haze by ghost and the cover of that cheap trick song at the end about songs about fucking, name escapes me at the moment

i suppose it is worse but the chorus really fits with the song. I dont get how it's noticeably worse that you have to make it the starting post lol

Actually, it wasn't obvious because you failed to post the name of the song in which you were referring to. Instead, you only posted the album the song belongs to.

I don't see why making it the starting post matters.

Gotta make the thread interesting boyo

>it wasn't obvious because you failed to post the name of the song in which you were referring to
But I did post the name of the song I was referring to.

You posted the album cover with the album name as the filename. Coulda been any song on the album

FLORI-FLORI-FLORI-FLORI

Which incidentally is also the name of the song I was referring to. I also started the thread using the word ''songs'', so it couldn't have been anything but the song ''Plastic Beach''.

It also could have been any song on the album. It wasn't made clear mate, deal with it

You'd have to be pretty obtuse to infer that I was referring to anything other than that very song. It'd be really silly to think I was claiming the whole album is nothing but songs whose worse part is the chorus.

OR you could have just forgotten to say the name of the song you meant. It wasn't 100% clear, I was just making sure I understood what you meant

Just admit that youre being a cunt

Trickle Down

dumbass

holy shit fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=eMqsWc8muj8

Fuck off

Let Down by Radiohead

BANG BANG BANG by bigbang

The Sidewinder Sleep Tonight by REM
That chorus is so annoying

>callmewhenyatrytawakeherup
>callmewhenyatrytawakeherup

Kind of, I like it when he says "I can always keep standing up", even the inflection Stipe sings with is so cheery and friendly

get out