Name four better albums

name four better albums

Smile, and SJ are better two better albums by artists that you listed also.

>being a rockist

Yikes.

Vladislav Delay - Entain
Vladislav Delay - Multila
Vladislav Delay - The Four Quarters
Vladislav Delay - Anima

Björk - Debut
Björk - Post
Björk - Homogenic
Björk - Vespertine

Done.

Replace Debut with Medulla and yes.

If you replace Debut with Medulla then yes.

autechre - the lad machine
autechre - oi
autechre - fish n chips
autechre - tea time lad

The Beach Boys - Smile Sessions
The Beatles - Revolver
Animal Collective - Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished
Tame Impala - Innerspeaker
Tame Impala -

Sorry buddy but I Gira third this opinion

>Smile
>Rubber Soul
>STGSTV
>Currents

nothing is better than pet sounds don't believe the memers here

>Cuurens is better than Lonerism

Well you're wrong, I could see someone making a case for why Rubber Soul is better than Abbey Road, but that is just wrong.

Currents better than Lonerism? Naw.

I could agree with Innerspeaker but Currents overall has less flow and interesting songs. I could see if someone is really into that synthpop sound but its still a weaker whole than the first two easily

Close to the Edge
Europe '72
Homogenic
Here Comes the Indian

Currents was one of those albums where I listened to it and thought, "Whelp, that was quick" in regards to Tame Impala's discography. Even though I didn't really care much for Tame Impala, their first two albums and the EP they put on in 2008 or something were undeniably solid. Currents is their equivalent to the album that most artists put out at some point where it becomes apparent that they're creatively spent. It's just a little bit of a disappointment that it happened so early with Tame Impala. I didn't really expect that.

>Currents is their equivalent to the album that most artists put out at some point where it becomes apparent that they're creatively spent. It's just a little bit of a disappointment that it happened so early with Tame Impala. I didn't really expect that.
fuck people and what they think about this new album, its entirely its own thing and so was Lonerism and so was Innerspeaker, Currents is exactly where he needs to be, this song is sooo uplifting, especially the refrain, its getting closer to bigger and better things, you are getting go closer to a kind of cosmic consciousness, getting closer to the higher self and extreme Love that's within

name 4 better albums

>The Meme Boys

>19yearsoldcore

/thread