Why are rich people so tall? I'm pretty poor but I eat healthy, I get exercise, I've had good health and health care...

Why are rich people so tall? I'm pretty poor but I eat healthy, I get exercise, I've had good health and health care. What do those rich jerks get that I don't? I was just at a fancy rich people event and all the men were over six feet tall and all the women as tall or taller than me. It's not fair, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're just better than you, sorry.

Aren't they fat, ugly and old?

I feel you senpai. I'm 6 foot but I swear to god every fucker is around my height nowadays. I thought chinks were meant to be short.

Probably because they have a relaxing stress free life, this means their bodies can have a smooth growing phase.

Poor people like me, have poor diet, sleep very little and have to start working by the age of 12. When the body is under constant stress, it can't grow properly.

Genes, mostly.

t. tall and rich individual

>tfw manlets get btfo in every aspect of their life
hahaha

please impregnate me

men cant get pregnant

I have noticed this too. I'm a short poor person. I went to a fancy restaurant and all the tables and chairs were taller than at lower class restaurants

It's just that tall people are taken more seriously so it becomes easier to get rich

No one considers a worthless manlet a valuable person. Can you imagine a manlet with an important job like surgeon, CEO of an important company or really anything that isn't menial labour?

Of course not.

Founder of Google is 5'8", founder of Facebook is 5'7"

They bred with people that have desirable traits.

yeah but they're both jews

>have to start working by the age of 12
really?

its just genetics

So's Corey Stoll

Twas writ in the stars. God created the world so we lowly commoners bear the burden of the earth, and put nobles and royalty above us to lead us. Tis our lot in life.

God save the Queen!

t. 5'4" maplenigger

>British genetics

No thanks

Most white Americans are dirty progressives. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

i admire your dedication, it seems like you have been doing this for over a year now.

Nah, it isn't. My father is 188cm and mother is 175cm, but I ended up with grandfather height, 180cm.

VERY good post

There are a lot of researches on why lower class are in bad shape and have shitty genetics.
The more rich you are, the more likely you will add vegetables on your dish, the more rich your family is, the less stress you get while growing up. The effects don't show right off, but as times pass, the difference becomes more obvious

>There are a lot of researches on why lower class are in bad shape and have shitty genetics.

Yeah it's because they're lazy and dumb

That's why they're poor in the first place

The damn bourgeois are hoarding all the growth pills

idk m8, i'm 170 but rich people is like 3 meters here

But lots of populations that used to be poor and suddenly became rich go from really short to really tall, like the Dutch

life aint easy bro

rich people are tall because they fuck tall women who look like models, have kids, and the kids inherit the money

I'm 5'6 and 97 percent Norwest Eiropean, and my life is nothing but stress and anxiety, so perhaps that is why I never grew tall
> only ate cereal apples and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches growing up
> no meat or vegetables
> constantly getting yelled at by teachers and step dad
> always bullies
> took some bs man made psychedelic at 16 that left me scarred with constant anxiety problems for 3 years
> can't enjoy weed because every time I try to smoke it my mind mentally goes into trap mode where I literally feel like every essence of my being is being burned by demons

Meh at least I can do physical labor really well and most based men like Hitler, Nepolean, Vladimir Putin, Goebels get shit done.