How do Hispanics do it? Seriously?

How do Hispanics do it? Seriously?
If I woke up as a short, brown, smelly non native english speaker, I would literally kill myself.

Even the so-called "white" ones are subhuman and dont speak english, have stupid accents when they DO speak english, and are part of a cancerous culture with zero class.

God, it must be sheer hell being a spic.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

ok

ok

being a pale lardass is much superior

aaa chicanoj jaja

Why do you guys hate us?

Ok

>we never took the opportunity to annex as many central american countries as possible after the spanish-american war and gradually breed out the spics

It wouldn't have been worth it. We're still stuck with Puerto Rico and have to deal with the whole island immigrating here as a result of the Spanish-American War.

ok :d

Most white Americans are dirty progressives. They are almost certain to elect Hillary on Tuesday. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

>breed out the spics
More like the opposite

>breed out the spics
>wh*tes breeding whatsoever
nice joke lad

Meanwhile in reality, most white Americans are conservatives and the only reason Democrats can win elections in modern times is because they take the overwhelming majority of the black and Hispanic vote.

>most white Americans are conservatives
[citation needed]

We fugg alot because poor people are ignorant and cant afford condoms. Also, in rural areas it is advantageous to have a fuckton of kids so they do all the farm work for you. This wouldny happen if we were richer and under a better government.

This is now a latino superiority thread.

ITT we celebrate the superiority and inevitable cultural and political dominance of the latinos

>all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers
>Singapore

Don't bother replying he's an autistic spammer whos been posting this for god knows how long.

You must be talking about mexicans, cuban accent is god tier

wtf I hate USA now