Why are Jews the most intelligent race?

We all know it's true, but why? Are they truly God's chosen people?

Yes they are truly G*d's people.

I am one of them

nah Japs and Poles are

>be a kike
>your religion allows you to be a piece of shit with out regards anyone, not even your mother
>sell that mother
>study law
>fuck everyone and anyone in the ass regardless of gender, race, age, you name it
>have money
>have your kids study in some kike school
>since he is a ugly motherfucker he doesn't have to worry about women in early age so now he can study 24/7
>be some buttangry kike that no one loves
>now you have all dat money and no regards for anyone like I already said

u mad normie?

bow down.

If you don't take back your words we're going to hijack the Libertad again, fuck you

See?

Did you like it when your precious little ship was taken?

Do you want it to happen again?

Because we have to do extra studies alongside those we do in school. We have to learn a whole second alphabet, and language.
We're smart for the same reason asians are smart. Tons of extra work.

>Polish Intellectuals
I thought it was just a meme.

Because they do extra study.

>tfw no Jewish Chess-maniac gf

>the love for money is the root of all evil
>jews love money

Natural selection

>loving money is evil

Literally made up by a fellow Jew to sway poorfags away from enlightenment

he's a proxy pole editing maps

I just wish every Canadian would get permabanned, what a great board Sup Forums would be. Not even Australian are this obnoxious.

Because Jewish culture values education. Our parents make us study extra hard, as well as this

That's it.

Your precious Libertad will be gone soon, just you wait argienigger :)

STOP IT

>race

hol up I thunk jews is a religion

it's both

But there's different Jews. Ashkenazis are master race

It's just a cultural trait and religion difference that push them as a collective to dominate others with future projections, thus the great accomplishments.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you show your pointy, runny, mountain of a nose?

You are human trash, (((Schlomo Gold-Shekelstein))). Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and religion offers no hope to the world that the Middle East can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the desert you came out of, you literal arab.

I hope you decide to drive your dead grandfathers car to Syria or the Gaza Strip and rape some mudslimes, as is in the jews nature. It would still be the most aryan pussy you ever had. Give Assad and Putin a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Hebrews obsession with a few dunes in the desert is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Israel has made to world politics. The MUH SIX MILLION sentiment in the average kike Israeli is both an early warning sign of autism, and early on Schizophrenia in children.

Take your brown hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of shekels in your pocket and dead arabs on your border every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of Ashkenazi heritage.

You (((noseberg))).

You make Yemen look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of The Middle East.

Go fertilise the farms with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, kike, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Egyptian cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Jewish "man" provided for a family.

Die, (((Schlomo))). No one would miss you. Except for Muslims, who now would have no one to make them look good.

yeah the nazis ashed quite a lot

NAZI

>copying the argentina green text
how original

It's a copy pasta at this point, and it wasn't greentexted either

Jews are non whites and non humans.

Filthy leaf is non white and non human and Im breaking several prohibitions by speakung to such a simian.