What are the significant second languages in your country, Sup Forums?

What are the significant second languages in your country, Sup Forums?

By that I mean, what languages besides the most common one gets put on signs or is usually found on products, TV, or on government infomation, etc.? Do you speak any of them?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sinhala, Tamil and English
I know the first and last of those

french, beyond that, native dialects

Regional languages (Occitan, Breton, Corsican maybe Alsacian...) I guess

(Can't speak those languages, I live in a "100% French" region)

Mandarin

is it true that Napoleon made French the only official language of France and it still pisses off some people today?

Spanish throughout and French in Louisiana
Also, Native moonrunes in reservations I guess

>is it true that Napoleon made French the only official language of France
most of the languages previously mentioned would have still been considered "french," only different dialects of it
same as canadian, australian, NZ, amernican, british english
its just that he declared a single dialect of french as the one and only correct french and i imagine many of the people who spoke those regional dialects took it personally as a suppression of regional culture and identity
its also the same reason french-canadian is not aligned with modern french and has a closer relation to a medieval dialect

Literally none

>inb4 arabic
Never ever seen any signs other than some specific middle eastern store with it and I've been to malmö plenty of times

I don't know but one thing is sure : regional languages and dialects have been "killed", destroyed under the Republic, during the 19th and 20th centuries.

Most white Americans are dirty progressives. They are almost certain to elect Hillary on Tuesday. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

It used to be French, but it's a moribund language so we're replacing it with Chinese.

Either Afrikaans or Zulu.

We only speak portuguese tbqhwy

The usual combination would be Malay, Mandarin, Tamil and English.
On products, usually food, it would be Indonesian, French and Arabic.

I wouldn't have thought that in a Brazilian Gorillian years.

I was pretty sure you spoke Spanish.

Just English. Although there are a considerable amount of Korean, Mandarin and Japanese learners too.

>found on products
Tons of products have their labels in "Scandinavian" which usually includes swedish but sometimes it's just danish and norwegian. They look something like:

bla bla ble/blo bla bla bli/ble/bel bla

Mandarin or Italian

English, no doubt

Thank you based bongs

English.

>Not speaking Tamil
shamerfur dispray desu

There are some signs on stations and airports in english and german. Products in shops are obligated to be in polish, same with signs and other things.

You can hear people speaking ukrainian nowadays, but i would doubt if there are things translated into ukrainian.

Inglees

Spanish, english, french, chinese, japanese, some filthy indian language like nahuatl

Italian and Hungarian They're not the most significant because they're spoken by very few people but they fit the other criteria; because they're official languages, they are used in official matters and the two minorities have their own shows on television. In those municipalities where the two minorities live, everyone learns Slovene and Italian/Hungarian in school.

You are clueless. Most occitan dialects are not mutually intelligible with French. They have similarities because they are both gallo-romance, but that is it.

>moribund
it's actually the most spread language at the moment, thanks to africans apes

French
English

Official one is uzbek but 90% of any adverts, street signs and related stuff written in russian.

There is no language large enough that it gets put on signs and shit. There are a lot of finns in Sweden but english and german are the most common in stores and information brochures.

Whites in Vancouver get butthurt when they see Mandarin-only advertisements and street signs. You could probably get by only speaking Punjabi or Arabic in Toronto. Other than those places and obviously Quebec most of Canada is pretty much white and English, definitely moreso than the US which is being taken over by beaners.

Frisian and mandarin

German I guess

Why you don't deport Tamil back to India ?

this

None

>Chinese
>Japanese
???