Yfw Germany is trying to save itself by acting more Australian

>yfw Germany is trying to save itself by acting more Australian
Will their culture be saved? Or does this mean that they are simply embracing another foreign culture instead of the ones they were originally going to? Will there be German banter on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djqJt1k3NIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is too late. There are already 1 million rapefugees in Germany, in addition to the millions of Turks. They are finished

>return
Fucking germans crack me up,

they wish they were as alpha as us

but in reality they will always be effeminate, guilt-ridden, cucked gayboys

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, HOW THE FUCK WILL OUR GREENFAGGOTS RECOVER FROM THIS! THE REST OF THE WORLD IS ACKNOWLEDGING THAT WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!

STOP BOATS

#bringbacktone

literally this
once inside, don't expect them to go back, ask chicanos about this.

>60%

they are picked up on the sea, not inside of germany.

>OH MAH GAWD!! Germoney is so racist xenophobic nazi, they have no place in the EU.

Never trust the kraut!

next year is election so of course they demand this now.

This, I'm really hoping this happens, as it will dismiss >le benevolent progressive Europe meme

Wasn't Hitler Austrian?

No difference

What would you know, you're not even European

When I'll have a question about Southeast Asia, then I'll listen to your opinion. Hm, I actually do have a question: how come crime is so rampant everywhere there but Singapore?

I hope that your government does something like this. It would be incredibly funny.

>Implying flag = nationality
>Implying you need to be European to know Austrians are Germans in denial
Also
>Hungarians
>European

To answer your question though, it's way too easy to manage a city than an entire country. Especially when it is separated by islands.

This...and we keep feeding them

the logistics of running indonesia must be crazy

just so good banter

10/10 you fit as many dank memes as humanly possible into one small post, I'm genuinely impressed.
However

>implying you can tell white people apart, let alone locate Austria on a world map
>implying we aren't just all white devils to you
>implying I'm not a Slav in denial
>even if flag=/=nationality is true, you didn't explicitly claim you were another nationality, thus you must be a filipino
>implying I don't know your passable English is the result of everyone speaking English in the Philippines

Well played sir, but we Hungarians are quite cunning and devious. Must be our Asian genetics :^)

t. butthurt subhuman

>implying you can tell white people apart, let alone locate Austria on a world map
I'm not a dumb American
>implying we aren't just all white devils to you
See above. We're not culturally insensitive.
>implying I'm not a Slav in denial
Well maybe you're not a Magyar and actually a Czech or some Yugoslavian or whatever but not my business to know your own heritage. Besides, why is Hungarian unintelligible to Slavs? Austrians can understand Germans quite well.
>even if flag=/=nationality is true, you didn't explicitly claim you were another nationality, thus you must be a filipino
Well I'll give you that. That was memeing by my part.
>implying I don't know your passable English is the result of everyone speaking English in the Philippines
What's your point?

O jeez germany why are you so racist? I'd never expect something like that from you, shame yourself

>I'm not a dumb American
>See above. We're not culturally insensitive.
You may not be American. But you are culturally insensitive because
>Besides, why is Hungarian unintelligible to Slavs? Austrians can understand Germans quite well.
We're not Indo-European. We're Finno-Ugric. Or, according to some theories, Turkic. Genetically we're a mix of our neighbors, but our language is wildly different. Nobody can understand us. It's quite traumatizing btw :(
>What's your point?
I have no idea. I just wanted to prove you're filipino. Plus bantering is fun.

>Plus bantering is fun.
That I agree
>Nobody can understand us. It's quite traumatizing btw
That's sad, really. how you've managed to had a union with Austrians, of all people, is beyond me.

I hate germany now fucking nazis

Well, it took about ~150 years of continuous fighting... wait no, that's not entirely true. Make it 1000 years, and that'll be closer to the real number.

Basically, a tribe of Asians - mongols - came from the Ural mountains around 800 A.D. They wrecked Europeans. pillaged and raped, all the good stuff. Then they decided to settle here, in Pannonia, where mostly Slavs, Germans and Celts, Romans, Avars had lived.
Then some idiot thought it would be a good idea to adopt the Magyar's language. The people of Pannonia created a country, named it Hungary (Magyarország) but then the Mongols had to go extinct, but not before leaving us their culture, language and customs.
We weren't Asian, but now we spoke an Asian language had Asian customs etc. Get it? We got cucked, hard.

Obviously this pissed off all of our neighbors, - also Austrians who were quite buttblasted about the fact that the mongols stole some trinkets, gold, raped their nuns and set fire to a few churches.
So basically they were out for blood, right? We tried converting to Christianity hoping this'd appease and calm our neighbors, but nope, they were still pretty pissed.

Cue 800 years of vicious fighting, with Austrians constantly trying to gain control over us, random Tartar invasions that this time wrecked us too, a Turkic occupation that lasted for 150 years, and we get to 1800's.
Austria was fighting a war on two fronts, and they realized they had not the strength to keep the Hungarians down. So they made peace with us, and created Austria-Hungary. They probably were just humoring us, but it turned out to be a pretty awesome thing. Austria-Hungary was a center of culture and technological marvels, we had the first underground metro in the world, here in Budapest!
Then those filthy Serbs had to assassinate the archduke, and shit hit the fan, starting World War one. As you well know, it did not go well for us.
Seriously, fuck S*rbs.

I admit I didn't know that much about pre-Medieval Hungarians. That was informative.

I don't think Uralics are "European" in a sense though but it doesn't really matter now.

>As you well know, it did not go well for us
Trianon may as well be one of the most unjust treaties in the Modern Era. Germans deserved to lose more land (and maybe then, WWII may not be as drastic).

It's harder to make peace than to make war.

Germans should stop taking advice from Austrians, it never ends well for 'em

>I admit I didn't know that much about pre-Medieval Hungarians. That was informative.
Well that's about it really. We made a couple of friends along the road. Sometime during the 1500's Polish people decided they liked us, and told us they were going to be our best friend forever. It started out as a meme, but even when Hitler was threatening Hungary, we still didn't let Nazi troops through Hungary to attack Poland. So the meme apparently turned real. They really are nice people, always willing to support us, even when we don't deserve it.

Another friend we made were the Croatians, with whom we were in a union since the 1200's. Never fought with them, best neighbor we have even today. We are a landlocked country, so pretty much all Hungarians are curious about the great wide blue. The Adrian sea enchanted us for generations and Croatians had always welcomed us with hospitality. Their country is truly beautiful, and the loss of our union is truly a heartbreaking one.

Also - though begrudgingly and after 800 years of war, we earned the respect of Austrians, we call them brother in laws today.

People from Turkey seem to appreciate us greatly. We are not sure why. I suspect stories from when they occupied Hungary are handed down each generation, so our country seems like a magical Wonderland to them. Not all Hungarians appreciate them for this reason. Personally I like their culture. Even if they are a bit scary.

As for Trianon, it was a damned shame. We were no angels and we should've given minorities more rights. But Trianon was way over the top.

Oh and if you're interested, here's a Kazakh band. They look like our Asian ancestors. They most likely influenced them too, apparently Hungarian tribes at one point were allied with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=djqJt1k3NIM

2017 will be elections and the government has realised that they've fucked it up. A lot of people will vote the AfD (Alternative for Germany) next year. The campaigns against the AfD didn't work and actually generated even more votes for the AfD. The last regional elections have shown that the Alternative for Germany gained massive votes, while all the other parties have lost votes. Now the other parties shit their pants and actually accept the demands of the AfD and adopt some of their points.

way too late for that

Yeah, you've already ruined america enough. You're not coming in thankfully once trump is elected.

Will they stop this turnaround after the elections are over?

Yeah, it's like every party announces that they want to kick out criminal immigrants before every election, but never do it afterwards.
They are politicians, they are lying.

I don't know. But it's pretty sure that the AfD will get into the parliament.

Great post my uralic brother

I was with you all along.

Every sane person realized that phamalam.

good.

You don't get it, do you? Germany's idea of a "strict" migration policy is that they want AFRICAN migrants to return. ie. the illegal Africans who came into Germany by pretending they were Syrian in the first place. And precisely because of that they will never return: how do you figure out who's really Syrian and who's just pretending?
>Passport
They aren't retarded, they've abandoned their passports a long time ago with the excuse that they were in a hurry to get out of the country and forgot all their documents.
>LOL there are no black Syrians
That's a good point, but do you really think the German government can get away with "we're deporting all black refugees"?

Long story short, this is meaningless posturing from a government that's slowly starting to realize its people are upset.

>There are already 1 million rapefugees in Germany
That was january of this year. Assuming the stream of rapefugees hasn't slowed down, at this point a 2 million number is more realistic. And that's prior to family reunification, which will at the very least increase that number to 4 million.

You know why most rapefugees are men? Their wives and children are in countries like Lebanon, waiting for family reuinification.

>But it's pretty sure that the AfD will get into the parliament
If your parliament works in any way like ours, that means nothing unless they get 50% +1 votes (which will never happen).

France is Europe's last hope, as they actually have an elective system which could see FN rise to power without arbitrary blockades: they directly elect a president.

The Saviour of the West isn't Trump, it's Tony "The Cunt" Fucking Abbott and his revolutionary immigration policies!