Youtubers or anyone famous with good music tastes?

Youtubers or anyone famous with good music tastes?

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/alienmode
youtube.com/watch?v=HqAozHRKzxI
youtube.com/watch?v=ndsMkSFX9Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What video is this from? I've never seen Sam talk about music before.

ep 12 of Kickstarter tv

From Sam's last.fm (i don't remember the name), he just listens to some house and idm (i think)

ty, I'll buy the series

the vinyls say otherwise. Well he says he went into the store and asked for the most expensive vinyls. Im sure he was jk tho

middle left girl is qt i hope he got it

>eye brow piercings
>lip piercings
>black
>hoop earings
Disgusting taste user

Ok I'm a retard, he listens to hip hop and house
Here's his account: last.fm/user/alienmode

Based Elijah

literal cuckmusic

I'd pierce her if you know what I mean

>refereing to woob as a alt right buzzword

Fuck off c-cuck shill d-d-degenerate

Fuck off fag, get better tastes. i bet ur a mexican too

no, you dont have to buy the series

heres the whole episode on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=HqAozHRKzxI

call stars of the lid cuck music to my face, i dare you cunt, ill knock you the fuck out faggot

Dont be an asshole. buy it. the dude was living in poverty for years making that shit. i guess he has an adult swim show now though. I doubt it will last long though, eric andre wants it out apparently

>smooth skin
>relatively straight, clean white teeth
>good facial structure and bone structure
>smooth skin and even complexion
>nice thighs, nice breasts
>good hip to waist ratio

i wouldn't marry her but if you wouldn't fuck that just for fun your brain is malfunctioning

was just watching that video tee bee haich

Eric Andre is an unfunny faggot.

>nappy hair
Gross trashy piercings
>slutty clothes
>probably has had at least 30 black dicks in her
>probably doesn't wash her ass and vag because she lives in poverty
>probably has at least 3 kids

Disgusting, completely disgusting

so it's another episode of jealous faggot has it in for more talented contemporary. cool

It probably due to his politics, andre is very liberal and sam is sam

i noticed at least 3 'probably's in your post user.like you just graduated pol university with a degree in baseless assumptions.

I dont use Sup Forums she just looks like that kinda girl

If anyone could post a download for Kickstarter TV I'd love you forever. I'm broke.

What the fuck, I literally just bought this yesterday

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q

idk, if you look on his tralier for the series on youtube there were people posting megalinks for it, they might still be up, i downloaded it but its like 27 gb so i whatever. the first few eps audio is fucked too, even on the paid version

I SEE SAM EVERYWHERE I GO AND I LIKE IT

tru banger

youtube.com/watch?v=ndsMkSFX9Kc

Top videos?
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs

>eric andre wants it out
souce?

all the mega links in the comments and the Sup Forums archive are down, if you could upload your episodes to mega that'd be great

Where did you hear that about Eric Andre? I saw most of Sam's posts on his subreddit and he said that someone wanted them gone but didn't elaborate.

nah, i cant be fucked desu sorry. just buy it

Eric Andre likes GG Allin

alright thats fair

he said good music taste, user

he likes arvo part but gg allin makes shit music

it's a meme

is sam still incel?

fag

You know, I am so uh amazed at these LOSERS! Out there on the internet and I’m talking about people that uh… on these 4chans sites and uh on th-the people that write me when I’m doing the convention stuff, these ASSHOLES!!!! WHO COME AT ME AND WHINE AND BITCH ABOUT THAT I’M UHH A-A-A L-LI-LI-LIB-LIBERAL KEK!!, LIBTARD KEK, UMMMMM A SH- DEMOCRATIC SHILL AND ALL THIS CRAP and then I look on their profile and see all these… terrible things that they have said to other people ga- you know, using all sorts of t- derogatory language and anti-Semitic and all this stuff and they come at me and say that they used to be a FAN OF MINE! AND HO- THEY CAN’T LI- STAND ME ANYMORE BECAUSE I DARE (deep breath) EXPRESS MY OPINIONS OR I-I USE UHH MY COMEDY IN DIFFERENT WAYS THEN THEIR-L—THEN THEY LIKE. and anyways so THEY GO ON AND ON!!! FROM THEIR LITTLE FUCKING!!!! BASEMENT and then when I go on the air here… and when I come on and im on… fac- and im on this uhh office hours which I announce put out there publicly, these LOSERS!! These LITTLE PIGS!!! Don’t have the GUTS… they don’t have the BRAINS probably they don’t the uh-uhhh mmhmmm….. well they don’t have the GUTS frankly to call in and challenge me in the flesh, in person. They just sit and they SQUIRM…. And they squirm and their so PATHETIC!!!

DemoD has good taste.

What

Tim heidecker said this about Sup Forums and im now using it as a way to express my distaste at your comment, its called a pasta

lol tim said this? link?

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

>the dude was living in poverty for years making that shit.
you're a liar

oh that was a lot less cringy than i expected

How

it's not my fault NEETs refuse to get a normal job so they resort to meme videos until they get a shitty adult swim show

"Don’t have the GUTS… they don’t have the BRAINS probably they don’t the uh-uhhh mmhmmm….. well they don’t have the GUTS frankly to call in and challenge me in the flesh, in person. They just sit and they SQUIRM…. And they squirm and their so PATHETIC!!!"

Must of had some big expectations

Where is this from

I'm sure he works harder then most wage slaves. Where is your show? jealous that he has thousands of fans and a show that will capsuel his ideas after hes dead

A live stream he did

where

>GG Allin
'

Where
is
this
From

bud i like sam in general (though the new show sucks) but i don't really give a shit about the starving artist narrative, sorry m8

what did you mean by this post?

>the new show sucks
>has only seen the fifth, tamest episode

well i had low expectations and it wasn't as bad as the copypasta portrayed, was fairly typical tim

good for you? have fun flipping burgers for mr wenstein.

yeah and it sucked
>tame
even if it's edgier it still needs to be funny first, edgy for edgys sake might as well be andrew dice clay.
calm your horses, i'll watch the next episode, but the first one sucked

>in some dream like gym
>hurt your back doing squats
>press button loged into your stomach
>gym turns into lots of parralell gyms
>weird googly eyes

I wouldn't call it tame, idk what they were thinking, it was pretty boring and unfunny, they are trying to market it to normies but its not satisfying for either demographic.

lol is this sam? Sup Forums has always been hyper critical of the starving artist shit

charles as a football star was A+ tho, also the diddin do nuffin jokes they slipped in were great

i will agree that charles with the football was funny, my only laugh but it was memorable

Im not sam. Sup Forums isn't one person, its full of contrarians and hipsters, not everyone has the same opinion as you.

no shit retard

then dont talk of Sup Forums as a hive minded single entity

jesus are we on overly literal reddit right now? my point was that the "you need to give money to people because they were POOR for their ART don't tell anyone to get a job" is hippie nonsense that most people here realize is bullshit

>supporting neets and artists
>reddit

Nah man, if you didn't know Sup Forums was built on weebs and NEETS. i think you are looking for mate

>mfw listening to sleep

mde posted in this thread

I saw Austin Evans review some headphones with Madvillainy on

All I know is that he likes kinoko teikoku, what else does he listen to?