What makes this woman the greatest pop artist of the 10's?

What makes this woman the greatest pop artist of the 10's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the awesome boobs she used to have

Nothing

>used to have

what happened?

she ded
ripe

She got breast reduction surgery because she hates herself.

that's like slapping god in the face

rip tidders

fuck everything

>the greatest pop artist of the 10's
Did you forget someone?

>tfw I'm recording a response song to Oblivion from the perspective of a rapist/stalker
You guys are gonna love it

I wanna suck the farts out of her ass and drown in her 2010 era tits

pls stay in your containment thread

You're not nice.

I'm not nice? Really? How about you, motherfucker? You know full well that everyone is sick and fucking tired of the spamming and the shilling of Grimes yet here you are, you have your own round-the-clock containment thread, yet here you are, spamming and shilling.
You're a fucking asshole. All Grimesfags are pieces of shit. You stay in your containment thread dedicated to your bridge troll indie-popstar.

I'm in love with you.

>You know full well that everyone is sick and fucking tired of the spamming and the shilling of Grimes yet here you are, you have your own round-the-clock containment thread, yet here you are, spamming and shilling.
Wait a minute, just the simple mention of her name it's considered spam by you? Fuck off, she's already an established artist. The "containment thread" shit proves your fascist and disgusting thinking. This isn't your board, asshat, everyone is free to do whatever they want as long they don't break the rules. You're not the Sup Forums police, you're just a retarded NEET.

What you're tying to do now is to censor people for expressing their opinions. You're fighting against freedom of speech, motherfucker. We're talking about high concepts here, not your petty shitposting.

Suck a pen15, and fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ

>Wait a minute, just the simple mention of her name it's considered spam by you?
Yes.
>This isn't your board, asshat,
Yes it is.
>everyone is free to do whatever they want as long they don't break the rules
No.
>You're not the Sup Forums police
I am the law, dicknose.
>you're just a retarded NEET.
You bet your ass.
>What you're tying to do now is to censor people for expressing their opinions
Grimesfags don't deserve to have opinions.
>You're fighting against freedom of speech, motherfucker.
Grimesfags don't deserve freedom of speech.
>Suck a pen15, and fuck off.
Make me.

Nothing to be said except that your shitty replies proved my point perfectly. Once again, fuck off you son of a bitch.

You'll get what's coming to you, jerk.

ew

I LOVE it when you talk dirty.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Please, pretty please, just fucking kill yourselves, both of you. Thank you.

Grimes, please.

No I'm FUCKING SICK of you autistic fans you make me ashamed to be grimes so I'm quitting music

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, you fucking abomination.

thats not carly rae

No, I love my life. You kill yourself if things are getting on top of you.

>liking books that big
Seriously, you have absolutely shit taste

Can't wait famalam

Yeah I prefer paperback

I have yet to see a thread about Marina that doesn't avert course to either grimes or her tits and as a fan, it's really dissapointing. seeing grimes get daily generals while marina can't have a thread without the fist reply being about her tits is a tragedy. why can't we discuss her music just like we do with other artists? I'm not saying you can't acknowledge she's pretty but like come on now.

You don't think the fact that the first responses are about her tits are sort of like a testament to the quality of her music?

Source?

her music is good, the main problem with people only discussing her tits is that mods will delete the thread

>daily generals while marina can't have a thread without the fist reply being about her tits

All threads with females eventually devolve into this user except Grimes threads

No I don't, I don't need other people to tell me her music is good. I'm aware of that. My point was that no one ever discusses her music like they do to other artists. The quality of her music is irrelevant to my point. If her music was objectively terrible I'd have the same issue.

??? Could just be the angle and that's the only picture of a small breasted Marina
Boobs can get bigger and smaller over time naturally, and I can't find any source saying that she got a breast reduction

I know that to an extent, any thread about a female artist will almost always end up having comments about their appearance, but it was the first fucking reply. I know these comments make me sound like a white Knight but in all honesty I think she's hot too, I'm not against people liking her or objectifying her. I just want to discuss her music like everyone else like to discuss other artists music. is that too much to ask?

To be fair, she does have some pretty nice tits.

I prefer the music though because I'm a fag.

maybe they've just started to sag

>that doesn't avert course to either grimes
Look first at the bait-y OP's post.

>the greatest pop artist of the 10's
Everyone knows it's Grimes.

just the thought of Marina's tits sagging scares me

she still has a nice figure tbqh
big breasts cause back pain and sag with time

greatest pop artist of the 21st century coming through

Nigga plz

I support this comment

greatest pop artist of the 21st century coming through

I know every song from this album by heart what the fuck

once you listen to Marina, you can never go back to normal pop

why´s that, does listening to her cause brain damage?

As much as I like Marina, Id have to say that there were some cringe moment(s) on that album. The main one I remember was when she uses profanity. When she says "Mothafucka" in that one song was completely unnecessary. Her using profanity is completely unnecessary and doesnt fit her image and comes off as edgy in a cringey way. Overall I really liked that album but think she should avoid profanity in the future.

Marina is Cringy all the time

I've been listening to her since The Family Jewels and I still like mainstream pop

Yay

cuz silky mittens, top tittens

wrong, because she is

She has released only one album senpai

nothing, because sky is the best pop artist of the 10's

As much as I like Sky, Grimes > Sky.

if were going by tit size wouldn't adele be the best? and im just assuming adele has big boobs because shes a landwhale

literally

W H O

Melanie Martinez you fag

>she got a reduction
no, she lost a bunch of weight (or BF%, at least) and often doesn't play them up as much as she used to. they're still there, still pretty huge, and still surgically unmolested.

fucking hell Sup Forums, i know none of you diet or exercise or see women regularly but this is fairly obvious

>mfw everytime a grimethpleb wants to post ITT they have to complete a rina-referencing captcha

Why does she smell so fucking Bad though

She's part Greek

thats not drake

looks like she'd smell like cocoa butter and girl sweat and whisky desu

would not complain/10

Guessing you've never met her IRL

guessing you haven't desu

I'm pretty normie and I have no idea who this is. Must not be a very popular """"pop"""" musician.

marina & her diamonds

She had 2 succesfull songs

>because she hates herself.

Nah, probably because it was killing her back.

You must be one of those people that like Katy Perry and other shit tier mainstream pop.

she literally didn't get breast reduction surgery

>mainstream pop
please tell me i dont share a board with someone this retarded