Romanians, what is the general opinion on the Romani in your country?

Romanians, what is the general opinion on the Romani in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Travellers
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/sokantni-prizori-horor-u-medimurju-u-12-naselja-odrasli-i-djeca-svakodnevno-muce-i-ubijaju-pse-na-najokrutnije-nacine/194119/
youtube.com/watch?v=DKO_srtJ1Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=vSLyIBk3UGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tyVa5N9SGB4
youtube.com/watch?v=s0BJeH278ak
youtube.com/watch?v=8qbtjdn8tlk
youtube.com/watch?v=QN7GewuS1L8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gypsies should be gassed, prove me wrong.

can't tbqh.Gypsies are ruskie-tier

romanians are good lads and whites, gypsys are sub humans and should be castrates

>Albania

Not a Romanian but we have to suffer them, the worst part of society. Copper stealing and living from welfare is their main activity.

Triggered whiteboi

Ah ah ha ha

Hey,we both 0.01

>Pretending to be a gypsy
I doubt they have the internet

I know that's how they are viewed everywhere else, that's how they are seen here but in their """home""" country, how do people think of them?

Are there similar groups in other countries? like how we have travelers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Travellers

They're scum, just like

you compare us to them

Irish travellers come up here and scam people. They'll go hack up your driveway with pickaxes when you're not home then show up at your door when you are and offer to fix it. They also do shit like that without even asking then come demanding money from you for performing a service you didn't even ask for.

But atleast they're just regular criminals and don't set up unsanitary camps where they literally contaminate (read; shit and piss) the ground to the point of having to pay millions to sanitise the ground. A bunch of romani gypsies actually set up an illegal camp near an ancient petroglyph and used it as a toilet. The EU did this; Romania should never have been let in.

The problem is deeper and earlier than the EU. Basically, if everyone would have let Hitler finish his job, we wouldn't have gypsies today.

So... whose fault is it? Hmmmm...

>Pretending

I am authenthic descendant of ancient Egyptians. I am of one blood with my Romani kinsmen. Gádžo had it coming for long time, our rule will be merciless.
Kneel and pray before i make lunch from you

Gypsies are from India not Egypt.

Blood of Ra flows through my veins. We come from land of sand and sun

Gypsies are the worst human race ever

for example watch the video: (cannot find a better link)
>jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/sokantni-prizori-horor-u-medimurju-u-12-naselja-odrasli-i-djeca-svakodnevno-muce-i-ubijaju-pse-na-najokrutnije-nacine/194119/

this happend really close to my village... they have like 8 kids each and spred like cancer

Not very bad, but bad. Gypsies are pretty much treated like any other hobo in the western world. There are also two kinds of gypsies: the rich ones who live in palaces and make their own communities way out of the way and don't really bother anyone and the poor ones that live on the streets. They steal as much as any other person. People are racist towards them and they keep together to each other like rats. They are also not that big of a minority except for the fact that they live everywhere, unlike hungarian bozgors from transylvania.

God, this map makes me depressed. We need to do something about it soon.

We indeed need some kind of final solution.

That map is kinda wrong,since we here have mostly goranis

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

youtube.com/watch?v=DKO_srtJ1Qg

They're annoying parasites. That's about it. They also segregate themselves so, bar seeing them beg or selling shitty stolen vegetables in markets, you won't interact much with them.

Good thing they're all going to Goymoney and Sweden now.

Ive never seen cigany, Ive only seen pikeys

Your border control is very thorough and they don't let that garbage in. My uncle is an eurotruck driver and he says GB's border control is very tight, compared to France, where everyone can just enter willynilly.

The scam they are at here at the minute is slamming their brakes on and suing people for crashing into them.

Ha! Travellers in sweden, that's mad. I wonder do they keep up the same traditions as here?

They are all generally named christopher or martin, some surnames are mcdonagh, whitehouse, ward, joyce

they enjoy silky racing, coursing and making videos to innate inter-family bare knuckle boxing matches

youtube.com/watch?v=vSLyIBk3UGQ

Yes you are right, they have a bad reputation in our country, they often steal in the trains.
but, all of our urban culture is a shit, so they are just "normals"

We have bedouins and Syrians

Border controls pretty based

Cheers for the responses, so, they are thought of as much worse outside of Romania

Does this map reflect absolute or relative numbers?

What do you think of bedouins?

is that a fact?

I don't know, I just posted it because it was eye catching

I got that impression in Madrid allright

Yeah they don't fuck around. Passing through the channel means amerigun tier airport check ups, while in France and Italy illegal moroccans can just do whatever.

I guess this is why anglos don't see gypsies.

>is that a fact?

u wot

is it similar of the culure of North Italy?

bump

Romania is not gypsy "home country". They are spread all over Europe, especially the Balkans and Spain. They are in quite high numbers in Romania but they have nothing to do with the country itself. Fuck knows why they like it here.
They are seen as thieving, cheating beggars, one of the main problems why Romania has a bad image in the EU and really an issue for our existence as a nation since they have way more children than a typical romanian family.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with them? I've never seen a normal gypsy, either they are criminals, beggers or "kanacken" who call themselves Mazedonians.

In spain the same, It's so difficult to find a gipsy guy that don't be bullshit

Even here in the most civilized corners of the earth, gypsies can't fucking behave. Gas them all

Gypsies are nomads and we agriculturalists, and thus we are natural enemies, as nomads tend to prey on agriculturalists. It's just a matter of differing ecological niches.

Their history mirrors that of niggers. They're a slave people that we emancipated but they refused to modernize and change their behaviour. We shouldn't never fucking agreed to do it but France goaded us into it. Should've just sent them all back to India or castrate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyVa5N9SGB4

except their thieves, they are almost okay.

Quite respected to be honest.
They often take high positions in cities and municapilities governing bodies, since they are so well trusted.

Filth that refuse to work and commit crime whenever they can get away with it. Their entire culture is pretty much based around crime and cheating. The only good thing about them is that they wear distinctive clothing which makes them easy to spot. They're worse than Muslim "refugees".

youtube.com/watch?v=s0BJeH278ak

youtube.com/watch?v=8qbtjdn8tlk

youtube.com/watch?v=QN7GewuS1L8

Pic related. Gypsy women wear these large dresses that are specifically made for shoplifting. The dresses have large pockets on the inside to store goods.

Well, thank your monarchs for importing them as slaves (along with tatars)