Bleack Sea boardering countrys. How is Black Sea beach? And how touristy is it...

Bleack Sea boardering countrys. How is Black Sea beach? And how touristy is it? I dont want to go to spain or greek and I felt like I can maybe enjoy diffrent kind of food and culture and still chilling on a comfi beach.

I dont mean right now just in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

blacksearing.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imperialist pig

>How is Brown Sea beach?
fixd.
pretty bad, mehmet
stick to southern turkey

Is this road planned, completed, fantasy?

Bulgarian beaches and Crimea is pretty touristy. Turkish side has no beaches at all, due to their other beaches. I also didn't hear much about Georgian ones.

You can plan going to Burgas or Crimea for those reasons.

Protip:

Boom plane down

crashed like your economy

Isnt south Ukraine based as fuck too?

>Being this delusional

Yeah there are some. But the most popular ones are as I said. If you go to a less popular one as a non-Russian speaker, you would suffer.

I recommend bulgarian resorts. They are very cheap and i know for sure they are higher quality than romanian and most of turkish ones. They are a popular holiday spot for romanian people who don't want to go to our beaches.

score average for a country, is based on combined: sights + historic spots + culture + infrastructure:

turkey, romania shores - shit tier
bulgaria, russia shore - meh tier
ukraine, abkhazia - interesting tier
crimea - nice tier
georgia - great tier

t. black sea pro

or beaches are full of brits, russians and germans, austrians, czechs etc

Go to Georgia and enjoy your time

pretty

How is the fishing in the Black Sea? I'd be worried about eating my catch because slavs, as subhumans, probably have polluted the living fuck out of that sea.

Iam surprised thst everyone says Turkish blacksea beaches are so shit since thry have so much coastline.

I really wanted to go to crimae before that place got fucked. Like it was no.1 on my holiday list

> fucked
whatever do you mean, all it got is twice cheaper

it's still probaby the single most interesting place to visit considering how much different history and sights it has

the only thing, same as with abkhazia, you better visit metropoly first and then go to the breakaway region, and ask the border officers not to stamp your passport, if possible. that's no trouble at all

From what I have heard, the Black Sea's coasts are terrible from swimming and shit.
If you want to see historical stuff and nature, then the Anatolian black sea coast is the best by far.

Don't go to Bulgaria, despite being very cheap. Literally every dime you spend there goes to the mafia.
The Black sea is pretty polluted too, I can't remember a time where I went there and didn't get a stomach infection.
If you want sea, go to grease or whatever.
t.Bulgar pro

I dont even know if I need a russian or ukrain visa to go there now.

also turkey is all about mediterranian, there's really nothing to see in the north

best places for shy english-speakers are : Batumi, Crimea, Bulgaria if you don't mind using sign language and want to visit interesting places, then a trip from georgia to abkhazia to russia to crimea in two weeks spending two or three days at one spot is a very nice way to have a fun and curious vacation

Thanks for the help

it's googlable, but i think either one will do. russian will surely work

blacksearing.org/

>I can't read

I found it already, but I could have been a spastic and I thought you guys would've been helpful.

>Don't go to Bulgaria, despite being very cheap. Literally every dime you spend there goes to the mafia.
you're only half right because the government is the mafia

black sea > mediterrean in terms of water quality to swim in (that is, if you are not some calm-hot water loving faget).
also it is a lot less crowded so that is also a plus.
sinop is the only "touristy" part of black sea in turkey, other beach towns are too small for you to be comfortable i think, but you can make do in any case.

Why does the Black sea look so much like Australia?