Lmao semitic Y-J2 Chechen got triggered yesterday...

lmao semitic Y-J2 Chechen got triggered yesterday, he's now trying to trick wiki readers into believing that they're not nomad Khazars.

>quoting a book he hasn't even read
lmao that denial

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/288/5469/1158.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3355373/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nohcho where are you? bow down to your Alan overlord.

Where were you during the last thread you retard? Saying that J2 is semitic shows how dumb you are.

Autism

ayy lmao. stop quoting science.sciencemag.org/content/288/5469/1158.full even though you haven't even read the book let alone own it. make a pic of the book and post it here. even if it was mentioned, the guy who wrote that book isn't even a scientist, it's a hobby historian lmao.

>8000 BC
top kek

>chechens getting btfo

Are you really that dumb? You pathetic shithead, it is known and accepted that the Caucasians don't have a common ancestor. Nakh, Circassians, Georgians, Avars, Lezgins, Dargins, and the rest, all of them settled into the Caucasus. Nobody was created there, none of them. They settled there before others.
But Ossetians are not Native, they are Iranics who were fucked by the Natives. Thats why they then to look like Chechens, Circassians or Georgians today. Just compare them to other Iranics, like Persians, Kurds, Tajiks. Thats how they used to look like before getting the Caucasian D.

Maybe they gave the Iranian D to your Chechen Grandma

Then we would look like your mother, but we don't you fucking keyboardwarrior.

genetically native Caucasians are same except for Chechens/Khazars because of Mesopotamian J2. Their origins many thousands of years ago don't matter.

Stop replying to this autist, he's just some butthurt mudblood iranian homo, and as for the wikipedia page, i already requested it to be locked.

Who the everloving fuck gives a shit

Why would you bother bothering with fucking wikipedia editing

He's the one posting bullshit articles and writing lies on there.

l can bet nobody gives a shit about that either

They are not. Avars are J1. Circassians are J2.
Khazars came from the North and were closer to Alans than they were to Nakh and other Caucasians.
>Their origins many thousands of years ago don't matter
Nakh are living in the Caucasus since thousands of years. They are native to, like all the nations I already mentioned. But you are not part of it. Ossetians are Iranics, not Caucasians. Accept the fact even if it makes you butthurt. Fking keyboardwarrior

I was trying just to ignore him, but he is really annoyingly. I want to fuck him up.

>Circassians are J2
No they are G2, so are Georgians.. and Ossetians G1.

Kabardins are G2, Circassians J2. Thats why a lot of Turks have J2 too, Circassian heritage.
Ossetians have G because Georgian D.

>making memes trying to disprove facts without refutant arguments

You really are a special one.

>Just compare them to other Iranics, like Persians, Kurds, Tajiks. Thats how they used to look like before getting the Caucasian D.
>implying Iranics today still look Iranians and don't instead resemble the A-word

Show me a red-haired, pale Iranian, and I'll show you a true Persian.

>believing Iranians used to be fair skinned, red haired people with blue eyes

>Kabardins are G2, Circassians J2
They are the same thing, just different tribes. Those from the west have even higher percentage of G than Kabards. They are 82% G, like us.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3355373/

>Ossetians have G because Georgian D.
Wrong, because we have mixed with Cherkesians and Georgians.