Be a Fenno-Swedish with very poor Finnish speaking skills

>be a Fenno-Swedish with very poor Finnish speaking skills
>23:30
>on my way home after watching the new Doctor Strange movie
>qt grill who I saw in the movie theater sits next to me on the bus
>she starts talking to me in Finnish about the movie we both just watched
>I try to respond to her and make a horrible fool out of myself
>put on my ear buds, blast the music on high and look out the window to try to avoid her
>arrive home
>mfw I realise this is how the rest of my life will be

How about learning Finnish then?

Can't, it's too late for me to learn a new language, I'm 21.

Why didnt you tell her your finnish sucks?

How about fucking off to Sweden then?

And 21, seriously? I taught myself 2 languages after 21, you can't handle the one everybody around you speaks anyway?

Maybe because I can't talk Finnish.

Move to one of those inbred villages on the West Coast that are primarily Swedish-speaking.

Wow, rude

Fenno-Swedes built Finland, ignorant Eesti

Most Fennoswedes already ditched their meme language because they acknowledged that their forefathers were Finns who switched their language due to Swedish imperialism. All others who cling onto it are filth unworthy of respect.

Kill yourself my dude

Got'em!

you go to the movies alone at night? pathetic loser you are

What city are you living in that has theaters without a no-singles policy?

good lad

sauna

Own it, it's not a bad thing necessarily. If you are confident in yourself, the other party will understand and work with it. And if not, fuck them then.

I bet you were listening to likin park

No it's not. A literal BR monkey learned it and writes almost fluently. Used to post in /mämmi/

this

What if none of your friends want to watch movies in theater but you have free tickets? t. other

Platinum thread.

Is dr strange good?

>tfw my local theater allows singles but has a no anvil policy

t. OP with proxy

yes it is worth going to the cinema to see it

Should have learned when you had a chance. Now you will never get that finngirl pusspuss

loooool
I started learning Mandarin at that age (three years ago), having grown up monolingual, having sucked at trying to learn language before, and now I can understand most things, say most things, read most writing, and write most things. It's probably possible.

Take heart that a girl went out of her way to talk to you. That's a good thing.

>no-singles policy
w-what is this a thing?

my dude, sweden must be a paradise if there's cinemas without a no singles policy

COME HOME WHITE MAN

you could always move to sweden, you know? we sort of need more white people desu

varför vill du ha mongol barn?

också, vad fån, hur kunde du leva 21 år utan att någon förstår dig

There are Swedish schools in Finland, I went to one and a lot of people know Swedish here. Also if you're a NEET you don't need to know Finnish

move to aland

but c'mon this is pathetic you could have just told her you're a tourist or something, maybe she knew swedish too

>maybe she knew swedish too
real fucking dangerous in finland

We have cracked your crypts, no longer can you talk about living in the "ankdammen", being "bättre folk" and laughing at "finskajävlar" without us understanding it

Funny how Fenno-Swedes can't speak Finnish in Finland. I went to military to serve in Swedish only with my high school Swedish skills and managed just fine. There were also people from Ostrobothnia who could speak less Finnish than original Swedish people in Sweden. Shame on yourself.