There are """""people""""" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who have never seen snow irl

>there are """""people""""" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who have never seen snow irl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1eWq7vMKW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lots of strayans in that boat
My friend has been all over the world but never seen snow irl once

Those very same 'people' are snowing all over your wife's face this very moment.

Don't remind me

We get on average 120 inches per year here

>tfw just got in after a 2 hour session of shoveling snow

Time for some coffee and get comfy

I had to climb a volcano to know snow for the first time irl
Last time that has snowed in my city was 50 years ago

your mum gets an average 20 inches from me per night

>yfw i hope it will not snow that much that year, don't wanna be stuck in traffic for hours.

Last time it snowed in sydney was nearly 200 years ago

so that's like 20 thrusts from you? not impressive

It really isn't that good.

Feels bad man

i want to be comfy but my palms are sweaty

it snows even in ''summer''

Can you make the snow into ice snacks?

>tfw you will never live in a snowless place
fuck my life

I see snow 8 months a year and got so fucking tired of it so I'd rather prefer to not to see it at all.

MOM SPAGHETTI

Snow is magical, but it's also annoying as fuck. I do really like it, I would like to live in a place where it only snows for a few weeks a year.

>ice snacks

wut

Snacks made from ice, i guess.

*raises Kangaroo paw*

Yep and I probably never will due to poverty

>being poor
Stop that. It's gross.

>Tfw when it's snowy and dark outside and you're being comfy inside witha little hot choco. YOU'RE NEVER GONNA KNOW HOW IT FEELS >:D

That's why I love southern Colorado and the mountainous parts of northern New Mexico.

yeah but fuck living in those places

actually colorado might be comfy for a while

You don't need snow to know that feel. It does still get down to 5 degrees here

your snot doesn't freeze in your nostrils at that temperature. So no, you don't know the feel.

>crunching through the fresh snow in your comfy soft fur lined mukluks to get a hot grilli and case of karhu then go home and watch muumins

;;__;;

I think what they called snowcorn and shaved ice.

you live there?

choo choo

rare scenes...

What's wrong with those places? I love them. Actually, if you're a city fag, you wouldn't like it. Then again, city fags aren't real people, so who cares?
Implying?

thats a big snowball

Not like in some countries. My city snows every year

youtube.com/watch?v=O1eWq7vMKW4

Nm is v comfy but the majority of people regardless of origin are dumb as a sack of bricks. When the state hit it's highest high school graduation rate, it was 63%. Having a third of the population be drop outs is an achievement for this place.

Precisely.

Why not just go to one of your domestic ski resorts? Is it expensive?

I want to retire there, but yeah, it would be hell to work there. NM is basically the WV of the Southwest.

Also there are actual cities out here, Santa Fe is basically bougie old fucc land and the third largest art market in the country.

>argentina is WHITE

New Mexico seems too similar in climate to a lot of aus, arid, and I'm not super fond of arid. I'd rather something we don't have here and I've never really seen, with pine and cedar forests and freshwater lakes and shit. Colorado might have that, right? Plus new mexico has never been portrayed as a place that would appeal to me, not that I really know much about it at all.

I love Santa Fe, bud. I've heard ABQ is a bigger version of Pueblo, CO or Tucson, though.

Just drink water?

NM is arid, but yes, the mountainous parts have forests and water.
>new mexico has never been portrayed as a place that would appeal to me
Same here, but I fell in love when I visited there.
>Chimayo, in the foothills

North New Mexico is a weird mix of rural white hippies and conservative Hispanic religious nuts that all fucked off innawoods. Climate's basically drier Colorado, with Taos being a pretty decent ski resort.

Pic related, north NM in the summer.

grew up there and visit every holiday to see my family

Countries who don't have snow aren't white

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who live in WHITE countries

(lucky bastards)

Albuquerque would be rad if it ditched the suburbs and actually had a legitimate urban area. At least some development is happening though, I just hope we can make it sustainable before the water runs out.

In this map the northern hemisphere is in the summer, right?

In southern Brazil has snow occurrence every year

What's the water source?
Pueblo has been trying to revitalize itself, but the go-nowhere-and-blame-everyone-but-yourself populace there really limits its chances.

>

Rio grande, aquifer, and run off from the sandia mountains right next door. We're tapping the rio grande at a rate that's killing fish, the aquifer is almost depleted, and unseasonably warm weather means low runoff, so now we've adding importing water from Colorado.

January is winter here

>had to climb a volcano to know snow for the first time irl
Sounds a bit like an oxymoron, don't it.

actually it snows anywhere with high latitude
it snows even in kenya, south africa, all the region surrounding the kilimanjaro, madagascar and they even have skii resorts lol

That sucks. I was shocked to see how small the Rio Grande is in NM. I was there in spring, and it was still little more than a muddy creek.

also even in peru, colombia,ecuador and even in bolivia (la paz bolivia: 4071 m above sea level)

kek train

Only once, it was great.

Short little webm from my drive to home yesterday

Yeah... never seen it.
Here, well, obvious.
And the countries I've visited, didn't have snow at all.
But would be nice just to visit, because I'd rather the warmth of beautiful beaches.

It's getting cold, isn't it?

snowy winters sound super comfy

jealous of you snowniggers

>there are """""people""""" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who have never seen a vagina

>there are """""people""""" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who have never seen a metro
I'm looking at you balts

Don't remind me please

w-women aren't worth it a-anyway

i dont need to see snow when i'm this free

I hate snow

/thread

for you

t. billybob

>there are """""people""""" on Sweden RIGHT NOW who actually believes in feminism

Go sleep, Muhammad

>supposedly going to be an arctic winter this year
genuinely looking forward to it

love me a bit o snow

t. Mohammad

At least their president is not arab.

mudslimes hate snow, that's why they all move to malmö since that's one of the few places that pretty much entirely snow free the first half of the winter

>rare scenes
prošle godine napadalo nisi mogo iz kuce izać.

this.

yeah Guess they need to put their dick in unwilling swedish, underaged girls to keep warm.

>I don't have X
>X is not important
>All people having X are gay

>Piece of meat is important
Good goy.

>tfw

Stop projecting and seek professional help instead

RADERA

it seems strange to me that in southern hemisphere you have summer during winter and vise versa
how do you feel about that?

it sucks having christmas in summer since american media has been feeding us the white snowy christmas thing for generations, but besides that it's pretty aight.