A lot of koreans want to leave korea and they want to stay in sweden or europe. Can you advise to korean?

A lot of koreans want to leave korea and they want to stay in sweden or europe. Can you advise to korean?

I do too. so please stay in Korea.

and they probably go to spend their pension back in Korea.

My advice: Fuck off we're full.

Learn the language, apply for exchange student program, and find a local woman to marry.
Tis gon be hard if you only like to stick with other Koreans though.

I don't hate my home

Sorry. We are filled with desperation.

please no more gooks the chinese are bad enough

I hate this apartment.

There's actually plenty of koreans working for KIA here, so I guess find a job in KIA or other company and get transferred here

Koreans dream is living in good country. They will not listen to you.

kys

Ah, the enigmatic phrase "fuck off we're full". It fills me with such satisfaction and contentedness, it is simply beautiful.

I can come live with you user, we can get married and get a really nice job each, so we can afford a really big and nice house in a nice country !!!

You cannot fix thought because they dont listen to you and a lot of guys go without any infomation so you cannot stop it.

We will be a great parents!

A Korean was living next door to me not long ago, some bydlo burned his car and smashed his windows.

Tbh you're as autistic as us, you'll fit in

I fucking hate this new trend, the minute ppl encounter problems they just fucking migrate or some shit.
Fuck all of you.

Wtf i hate Russia now!

Please go to Japan. It is the same race and culture as you, you would fit in better there.

>they probably go to spend their pension back at home
How did you know this?
>exactly the plan

A lot of korean know sweden is amazing country. Do you know bad law or shit in your country?

not anymore it isn't

If ur a hot Korean chick, let me fuck you, if not, get some with you.
As simple as that

Sorry. Every korean knows finland has really good education.

had, our goverment is wrecking it as we speak.

I love korea guys. Please except me.

yes but u will have to fight the somalis n arabs n shieet

If all those people saying they will leave korea actually left, korea will be a much nicer country

Most of the Koreans I've talked with were nice, polite and funny, I wouldn't mind seeing them here and there.
But once again, nobody wants to stay in this shithole, not even rapefugees.

Korea is a great country. Tens of thousands have died to protect this land and you guys just want to leave? Stay and make our country a better place. get jobs and vote and go to protests and help people in need. you will find that this isnt such a bad place after all

>Korea is a great country
Real Korea is.

its cold dont bother, the whole road near me is covered in ice and i live down south in gothenburg

>abandoning your people, culture and land your ancestors died for

Real korea is united korea. Our governments and the usa controls our news and media so we hate north korea so we dont unite

What about a move to Canada? Cool like America with no Americans.

coreans why complain is very god there

clean also nice woman hahaha

Allahu akbar

>Korea is a great country.

American Korea*

my gf asked if I would be interested in going back with her to korea in 3 years :(

I want a Korean boy in my bed
;_;

We had a south korean for dinner once.

He was amazed how little wage we got, plus the technology in your country is way cheaper.

So to put it simply - If you want to buy high end technology here you better get a decent job, otherwise if you just want to be able to buy food and other necessities then your golden cause that shit's cheap as fuck here.

Oh and btw, we consider you people ugly so that could prove a problem