So you think there's no meaning

So you think there's no meaning
In anything that we do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUq7tbuH00E
youtube.com/watch?v=TOUuWZ8-hBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AaaAAAaaAaAaaa

I actually met Jonatahan Higgs and the drummer at a festival I went to a month ago. They were super chill didn't even mind that my phone took ages to open to take this picture. Their band is legit bro tier I'm surprised it gets the praise it deserves on Sup Forums

Are you trying to be clever because you're better when you don't

Fucking cool.

This is way more amazing than people give it credit for.

Remain In Light-->OK Computer-->Sound Of Silver-->Get To Heaven

INTHECOLDARENAWHEREYOUR'E

TRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEDDDDDDD

they sound like Imagine Dragons

I just saw these guys at the TIME festival in toronto and they were fucking incredible live. The singer is incredibly talented. They're quickly becoming one of my favorite bands.
also it was their very first time in canada and they couldnt believe how fucking hot it was
youtube.com/watch?v=RUq7tbuH00E
so good

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST

I'm afraid that if this band keeps getting brought up on Sup Forums more and more contrarians are going to bring hate upon them

i just want an instrumental version

I ended up chatting with the band and Jon mostly after their show in Nashville and he thought I was Australian

They're really cool guys though and definitely top tier performers

I'm surprised I haven't seen a lot of discussion about these guys here. They haven't toured anywhere near me in the past year or so; what are their live shows like?

SPRING SUN WINTER DREAD
I DON'T WANNA GET OLDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Why does Sup Forums circlejerk over shitty, cringeworthy pop like this bullshit, and then turn around and say Grines is garbage to feel better about themselves? This shit is no better.

DOWN IN MY BEAST HEART

sounds like you're a pleb

Distant Past is the only one that I've heard and I liked it:
youtube.com/watch?v=TOUuWZ8-hBg

and yeah Grimes is great

Blast Doors is the best track

I remember trying this and being blown away by the first two tracks but then let down by the next few.
didn't finish/10

Took me a while to enjoy the rest of the album too, but honestly, it's worth it dude. Before I used to think 'if they didn't have those bonus shit tracks it could have been great, but it's too long now'. Now I love them. It just clicked. I was playing a game while listening, btw (i know, i know)

DRAG MY

BABE
DON'T LOOK THE OTHER WAY

SOON I'LL

I SEE DOUBLE I SEE DOUBLE YELLOW LINES
YEAHHHHHH

This

The first 6 tracks are god-tier

was the same for me; I started of loving only the first few tracks but then not enjoying the others as much
however, the more I listened to the album the more I came to appreciate those, too, maybe even more so

fucking fantastic album

On /mu? Where people """"""care about music""""""? lol nah this place would never start hating on something for getting known! It's not like the vast majority of users here only care about how cool they look for their deep, intellectual taste.

No, they sound like Imagine Dragons if they were actually good.

this

fucking awful band liked by people who hate pop because it's corporate and convince themselves this kind of pop is artistic

Because Sup Forums is more than one person

We can get to the heaven
UNDER A BLOOD BLACK SKYYYYY

I like pop.
I also like this band.

Objectively, all music is artistic, even if the creator doesn't intend it to be.

okay good for you do you want me to stand up and clap at my monitor for 5 minutes?
when you make something with the intention of making money then it's not artistic.

OH HERE WE GO.

where we going lad lol

This album makes me want to listen to Battles.

thank you arc brother

i like them
sometimes
most of the time I hate them
but their songs are so catchy I end up listening them again

>when you make something with the intention of making money then it's not artistic.
Maybe someone wants to make art as a livelihood, and sells their work because they believe it has value for others

It can extend to painting, writing a book, being paid to act, art has an audience that is willing to pay for content. There's nothing wrong with capitalizing on that while doing something you enjoy.

I imagine dragon them all behind my truck

I like both.