I'm gonna visit Finland, stand near them while waiting for the bus, then engage in small talk on the bus

I'm gonna visit Finland, stand near them while waiting for the bus, then engage in small talk on the bus.

Be sure to smile at everyone you pass.

And kiss them on their cheeks

Play some reggaeton while you're at it

If I ever meet you I swear to god I will nod awkwardly at everything you say, occasionally comment on something with muffled rally english while staring on the ground, and then complain about you online afterwards.

Scary!

I unironically hate finns, edgy faggots. Really horrible people.

He's probably just a teenager
These people exist everywhere

Oh fuck no! Fuck my boipussy sideways but not that!

Gay

I actually ended up scoring in Helsinki starting from a bus talk, so good luck John!

In 3000 years people of the future will find your stabbed corpse frozen in place and declare you "homo blobbius"

>homo
that would be you

Remember to ask them "ursäkta, talar du svenska?"

Don't come near to me or my house, or I'll fart in my fist and release the fart straight into your nose

>I'll fart in my fist
now this is autism

If someone stood near me waiting for the bus, I'd probably think they were retarded and see if they need help.

>see if they need help
>taking the bait
They will now engage you in a conversation about their finnish heritage.

>t. Mohamed Berlusconi

Here in the north we have this thing called "consent"
Getting a smile or having a chat with a girl doesn't entail you to pull out your horselike dick as I've heard is the custom in savage sub-tropical areas

I'm very good at smiling and nodding at retards.

Rude.

Cool down Jukka...she actually showed interest and been explicit about it even before I got into her apartment...and just to be clear, I'm not a Mohamed and I perfectly know the meaning of consent...Since I don't want troubles, I make it sure and clear before...otherwise I'll move on, world is full of girls...

>implying americunts do that normaly

Give me four

reasons why I shouldn't visit Finland.

Finnish boipucci

my brother used to do that and hes toptier normie alpha so your arguement is prettymuch gone

I don't want you here. We don't want you here. Finland doesn't want you here. Nobody wants you here.

I met a finnish girl on omegle and we have been talking for a few months. She looks very tomboyish and has masculine features. But, I would still face fuck her.

Lies

Jesus, you can smell the rape through the picture

Hairy-arms gonna hairy-arm.

you guys don't have hairy arms?

Nor a hook nose.

I'll hook your nose

U jelly?

Give me two reasons why I shouldn't come to Finland.

Finnish holes belong for Egyptian poles

not really, that nose looks like its been trough some shit.

MVlehti probably already got a story up of the rape.

fuck off

She was pretty before you betas like Mohammed beat her

Butthurt

Involuntary sex usually results in that.

That's obviously a gypsy.

Give me two

NOT ONE
NOT THREE
t w o

reasons why I shouldn't fuck off.

I was talking about the betaorbiting mohammed... or you think i should be envyous of the cuck chick?

He's ethnically Egyptian, probably from the southern part

I was talking about the girl.

I thought you were talking about the chick in the picture. It looks like she took a beating or two

Oh

Holy fucking shit that Papas special + small cola chesthair