Do we like this album?

Do we like this album?

yes

>we

I do. a lot of people here don't though

No

Sup Forums considers it overrated and not as good as Closer, but I have not heard anyone here disparage this album.

It's overrated and not as good as Closer. It's still okay though.

I can understand thinking that it isn't as good as Closer, or even that it's not among one of the best albums ever, but what kind of music are you listening to that would make you think than Unknown Pleasures is merely an "okay" album.

Stuff that expanded on the ideas present here and made them more interesting. Just because it was influential doesn't make it "better".

no, we hate it. thats why its all over our charts.

>we
were strangers

it's ok, New Order > Joy Division though

People say "Closer is better" because they don't know what they are talking about and find the "popularity" of the shirt damaging to their "image".

Slowly, but surely, the Warsaw/Live preference will step up to the mantle of the contrarian stance.

t. Someone who once said "Closer is better" once or twice, can't remember, like a phony veil.

yes

it's literally t-shirt music

lol

yes

same

kek

holy fucking shit

kek

maybe not better, but it's like you're evaluating it in a vacuum with only closer. just because it's not as good doesn't mean it's just okay, surely

this though

Yup

>being so insecure that you have to reference a Chinese animation website to form your opinion for you.

guys they were posted three minutes apart, what's the big deal?

fag