Enjoyable Normie Albums

I want to Listen to more Normie shit, what are some good Normie Grade Albums? Das Rock is too obvious though.

>Inb4 Drake meme
There is No Artist which is more Normie than Drake, and this Album has like 5 good songs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vL1K-BZEHG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly love this album
Gains points for being able to love it with normies and anyone who likes to smile

Wouldn't Kanye be considered normie music?

Too esoteric for normies. His last number 1 was nearly 10 years ago.

You listened to the wrong Drake albums. Listen to IFYTITL or Nothing Was the Same.

Also listen to MBDTF and College Dropout by Kanye.

He is, He is easy though, his first 3 Albums.

Invisible Touch may be normie shit but I love it.

>Kanye
>too esoteric for normies
Holy fuck these are the types of people I share this board with.

I know everything from Kanye, mbdtf is alright. IFYTITL is alright, but i dont like it as much as Take Care.

If you had told I'd have over 4000 Drake scrobbles 3 years ago I would've called you a fool. His music is like crack.

Passion Pit are good

these too

What the fuck. What Albums so you like the Most?

being stuck on the same music you stumbled across years ago and not knowing what the trends are right now is worse than being a normie

Their next two albums are good two, but I'm worried the upcoming one may suck.

I'm Not, I Listen to a Lot of current post hardcore, I Just tend to have similar Taste with people from Sup Forums. I'm Just too lazy to crawl though so much shit.

It looks like Drake is holding a chicken drumstick.

How'd you like views?

My Head Is An Animal by Of Monsters and Men is one of the greatest albums of this decade so far

Boring garbage. Worse than Thank me later. Didn't really give it a chance though.

i
love
carly
rae
jepsen
to be honest
familia

Yeah, its just kind of interminably replayable

This is a real music

youtube.com/watch?v=vL1K-BZEHG8

I know right?

Listen to:
Notorious BIG - Ready to Die
Wu-Tang Clan - 36 Chambers
MF DOOM - Operation Doomsday

Normies don't listen to 90s gangsta rap. Are you fucking stupid or something?

You're joking, right? Literally the most popular and well-known rap artists of the decade.

but what normie do you know that listens to Yeezus? Or even that knows MBDTF exists?

My sister listens to it, and she's the biggest normie I know.

Kanye's popularity peaked with Graduation. His output ever since has been too personal, experimental and esoteric, not including Watch the Throne. Yeezus was pretty much the final nail in the coffin when it came to his mass appeal. His albums still go platinum but he isn't anywhere near Drake numbers, not even close.

I dunno if you call this normie music, because it was under the radar, but I adore everything on this album

then you and me have different definitions of normie. She might be "next level up normie" as I call it. The kind that takes a vacation to Thailand instead of Cancun, but it's still a package trip with other americans/Europeans.

So basically she's still dumb as fuck, but she's figured out what is considered very generic in our society, and puts herself with a group of people who consider themselves "the level above that". Alternative with all the corporate whoring of the first category. And so she listens to Yeezus without having an original thought on what it's about

Yeah I feel you, the kind that consider Austin to be a unique city to live/go to school in

that new Bastille song is fantastic

wow how many levels above are you Sup Forumsro ??!

about 3 above that whole cesspool

what did he mean by this?