Peoples of the Caucasus - Reminder

where am i on this?

BS

Your last thread will be deleted and so will be this. And if you still want to spread your bullshit here you will be banned. I hope so.

Thanks for disproving his selfmade shit.
Calls us Khazars, then Semites, then Mesopotanian. Pathetic

>unlabelled axes

>selfmade
ayy lmao I only added the red squares. rest of it is from a study.

Deep inside you know that you're not Caucasian you J2 Khazar.

>pic related Chechens not even mentioned once in history

>ayy lmao I only added the red squares. rest of it is from a study.
Khazars were Turkics like Kazakhs. And who is closer to Kazakhs according your "study"? Right, not Nakh.

>pic related Chechens not even mentioned once in history
Already explained you what the reason behind is you fucktard. Georgian history mentions us every time but fuck the historical contemporary chronicles, these maps don't show Chechens,
>hurr durr Chechens are fake
>hurr durr Chechens are an inside job
>hurr durr Ossetes are native Caucasian despite being Iranics fucked by Native Caucasians
>du hurensohn

Weird. I thought that tatars and chechens were related.

>Khazars
I'm talking about Jewish Khazars. The real ones. That's you. Look how close you are to Semites.

>Jewish Khazars
Khazars are fucking Turkics who converted to Judaism you retard.

They are related to Jewish Khazars.

Tatars are a Turkic-Slavic mix. Chechens native Caucasians.

>Chechen
>native Caucasian
pick one

Let's sum up:
- Chechens not mentioned on any historical map
- Haplogroup J (even some real semite J1) despite of all other natives being G
- Hurrian language from Mesopotamia
- stole Ossetian mythology

Facts are facts.

I already invalidated all of your points, no sense doing it again.
One day we will see us in real life, keyboardwarrior.

>I already invalidated all of your points
You didn't do shit.

>One day we will see us in real life, keyboardwarrior.
Hurr durr I'm cechen, I do combat sports every day and I'm tough.

>pic related
lmao that page was deleted. someone is hiding something.

>pic
Good thing I was in the thread and read it. All of them said NO.

>You didn't do shit.
I did. Last thread, but you are a retard is not able to understand.

>Good thing I was in the thread and read it. All of them said NO.
Probably Chechens only because they don't want to reveal that they descent from Khazars since they're muslim now.

>I did. Last thread, but you are a retard is not able to understand.
I deliver facts. You deliver wikipedia pages written by morons and quote a book you don't even own. You can't fool anyone.

There are about 2 Chechens on theapricity.

>facts
>inaccurate maps, claims,

>book you don't even own
k

>You can't fool anyone
I really start believing you are a troll desu

>Chechens.A.Handbook
LMAO.. I just took a look at this "book".. First of all the formatting is so amateur-like which proves that he has nothing to do with science. Secondly, he doesn't provide any footnotes, nothing. That "book" is nothing but a joke from a hobby scientist.

Typical of you. You don't know shit abour research, all you probably know is how two wrestle and how to disassemble an AK. Don't play with things you don't understand.

Yo man it's no big deal. Nobody is going to treat you differently just because you migrated to the caucasus a couple of thousand years later.

Weird that there are no ancient Alan settlements and ruins in the Caucasus, while there are ancient Nakh ruins everywhere. Even in North-Ossetia.

Funny because just by looking at the architecture of those little buildings you can tell that they're not older that 1000 years. Since Chechens migrated to the Caucasus about 700 A.D, that's totally possible.

>Weird that there are no ancient Alan settlements
No, only some of the oldest churches in Russia. Try harder Khazar.

>architecture of those little buildings you can tell that they're not older that 1000 years
These buildings were always rebuild when they were destroyed, but with the same stones. So fuck your "argument".

>No, only some of the oldest churches in Russia.
And the oldest church of Russia was build by Nakhs with Georgian influence prior to the 9th century and is in Ingushetia.

They look like giant bee hives

Or like the smaller version of the normal towers

more like built by Georgians. You are pulling so much shit out of your ass, it's ridiculous.

>WE WUZ
and yet there are no records about your people.. not even a single map

>Ingushetia
Ingushetia was Alanian/Ossetian territory. Just take a look at ancient maps.
>inb4 bla bla bla
That's what historic maps tell us.

All those towers are copies of Georgian towers. Nothing about your "culture" is unique.

And thats how America looks like right?
Historical maps were undetailed; Nakhs didnt have aristocracy -> not included on maps
Thats the reason.

>Ingushetia was Alanian/Ossetian territory
Thats why your capital city was Ingushetian before the Russians gave it to you, you deluded retard.

>And thats how America looks like right?

You're welcome here Georgia.

You're not in the position to welcome Georgians. It's the other way round you J2 Khazar migrant.

>implying Georgians don't hate you in general

Everything you say is illogical.
>Khazars J2
>migrant
Seriously, do you consider suicide? If not, I would recommend it you.

">implying Georgians don't hate you in general"
Since when am I an Ossetian?
Georgians and Chechens see themselves as Caucasian brothers. Unlike Ossetians and Chechens. Or Ossetians and Georgians. Or Ossetians and Ingushetians. Or Ossetians and Kabardins. Or Ossetians and Adygeans. Or Ossetians and Abkhazians. Or Ossetians and Ubykhs. Or Ossetians and Avars. Or Ossetians and Lezgins. Or Ossetians and Dargins. Or Ossetians and Laz. Or Ossetians and Laks. Or Ossetians and every other Caucasian nation.

>Georgians and Chechens see themselves as Caucasian brothers. Unlike Ossetians and Chechens. Or Ossetians and Georgians. Or Ossetians and Ingushetians. Or Ossetians and Kabardins. Or Ossetians and Adygeans. Or Ossetians and Abkhazians. Or Ossetians and Ubykhs. Or Ossetians and Avars. Or Ossetians and Lezgins. Or Ossetians and Dargins. Or Ossetians and Laz. Or Ossetians and Laks. Or Ossetians and every other Caucasian nation.
All of that may be true.. and yet we're genetically and culutrally closer to them than you are. ayy

>Georgians and Chechens see themselves as Caucasian brothers.
lmao. literally 90% of them hate you and think of you as muslim barbarians.

>All of that may be true.. and yet we're genetically and culutrally closer to them than you are. ayy
>gentically
Because you were raped by Native Caucasians.
>culturally
Because you stole the culture of Native Caucasians.

lmao. literally 90% of them hate you and think of you as muslim barbarians.
>implying there are religious barriers between Caucasians

>the amount of butthurt this Ossetian mudblood Iranian gypsy produces

I can't believe you actually wasted your time on making your meme graphics, did your mom throw you against a wall as a child?

>Ossetian
No such thing, once the Kremlin niggers collapse, you will be all on your own attacked both by the Ingush and Georgians, and don't forget what we did to the Russian army in early 90s, we would probably wipe out that little shitstain you call a race in less than a week. Kek

what's the point of this thread? Everyone already knows that Georgians, Armenians and Ossetians (aka Scythians) lived in Caucasus since BC times. While we don't know much about chechens and other types of apes, there's no need to know it, since they didn't create any kind of civilization and remained wild until Russians came.

When was the last time you saw a white Ossetian? They are gypsies from the Persian peninsula that were allowed to stay by the Georgian kingdom because of a major chimpout caused by the Arabs, as for Chechens , are the first settlers in the Caucasus who migrated from the fertile crescent around 10000BCE but this Ossetian nigger is trying to prove otherwise.

Meanwhile I kept trying to find Chechens or so called "Durdzuks" (100% meme) on any map but I haven't been able to find anything.

Look in your mom's pussy I left it there yesterday lel

nice proxy

>Ossetians lived in Caucasus since BC times
>800 AD
>800 AD = since BC times

How is it that you aren't on a SINGLE map? -NOT-ON-A-SINGLE-MAP- after supposedly thousands of years? Something is wrong man..

We don't need to be in a map I.n Order to be relevant, your nation isn't known for anything at all besides sheep fucking , and that only in Russia. Kys faggot

Your tiny mudblood brain wouldn't get why a Fucking Russian wouldn't recognize Chechnya that they have been trying to conquer for 300 years, since every fuck8ng map you posted is a Russian one, bow post German or British maps , faggot.

>We don't need to be in a map I.n Order to be relevant
You do realize that's contradictory dont you?

Even if they lived there, why would anyone go to the mountains and try to describe all types of mountain apes?

all these maps are from pre 1500 A.D you fucking moron.. wow you are dumber than I thought.

All these maps are Russian made*

Fixed.

>maps are from pre 1500 A.D
Thats why you are so retarted. Maps were always undetailed you moron.

they actually aren't. Most of them are British made. And even if they were Russian.. why can you see for example cherkesia in some of them?

many small tribes are mentioned on these maps

BTW; I don't see Alania/Ossetia on the map neither

>why can you see for example cherkesia in some of them?
Because Circassians had an aristocracy, a unified state.

That guy on your pic looks 1:1 like a Sasanian warrior

>BTW; I don't see Alania/Ossetia on the map neither
Yes, you can. Alans and Sarmatians are Ossetians.

>Because Circassians had an aristocracy, a unified state.
bullshit, many small tribes are mentioned on these maps but you aren't on a SINGLE map.

.>Alan's and Samaritans are Ossetians

WE

Thats one if I am not mistaken. I just like the picture

>Yes, you can. Alans and Sarmatians are Ossetians.
AND WHERE ARE THEY IN THE CAUCASUS

>bullshit, many small tribes are mentioned on these maps but you aren't on a SINGLE map.
Show me those "small tribes"

>Americas were not on the world maps pre 1492
>hurr durr Americas did not exist

WUZ

>AND WHERE ARE THEY IN THE CAUCASUS
and still no "Durdzuks" in sight

>Durdzuks
Thats how Georgians called the Chechens they knew, one or two teips.
Nakh people were divided and lived by Clans. Every Clan had a different name, were called different by other ethnicities. And I think you know all these languages and clans to know that there are not even one Nakh mentioned on all maps pre 1500 right.

>more excuses
there's no evidence that you even existed before 1700

>Churka in Germany fighting with a Churka in Lithuania

Nobody can tell you "people" apart anyways, you African-tier tribals should just unite into one big Churkastan and maybe then you'll stop living like 4th world gypsies.

No wonder Russians hate you guys.

>Some fucking leaf thinks anyone is interested in his edgy opinion

You can go fuck yourself, moron.

t. Ivan

No need to discuss you.

Bist du der Niederländer?

Ja

Muss dich vor diesem verrückten Osseten warnen. Der Typ ist nicht mehr dicht, weiß nicht was der zu sich genommen hat.

Danke fürs warnen.
Hab es gemerkt ja, der Typ hat glaub ich irgendwelcher Behinderung(en) oder so. )

what the fuck how do you even read this chart?

Denke der hat ADHS )

Hahah ja das kann gut sein, würde ich sofort glauben ))
Sag mal, bist du bei jeder thread der mit Tschetschenien zu tun hat dabei? Kann sein ich täusch mir aber ich hab dir jetzt schon ein paar mal posten gesehen in solche threads.

Bin bei jeden dabei den ich sehe ) Gibts ja nicht viele

Ich sag dir ehrlich ich finde sehr gut du bist so aktiv dabei.
Zu viele drecksstücker reden ohne was zu wissen und machen so als ob sind die Tschetschener die böse...
Dank Personen wie du, die Ehre und Stolz haben und wissen wie es genau ist wird sich das bessern.
Ich hab große Respekt für was du machst, sag ich dir ganz ehrlich.

Danke)
Die meisten auf Sup Forums sind sowieso Retards, auch wenn man die was besserem belehren will, und es auch tut, werden sie es nicht akzeptieren. Ignoranz und Unwissenheit ist ein großer Faktor der Sup Forums Community

Da hast du recht ja.
Leider ist das halt so.

Diese retards sind es aber die Mühe auch nicht Wert.
Egal wie oder wie oft man mit harte Fakten und der warheit / Beweise kommt die können das einfach nicht verstehen irgendwie.

Es ist schade aber naja, ist halt so.
Solche Spinner gibt es überall.
Die meisten wissen nicht mal wo Tschetschenien auf der Karte liegt, haben dann aber schon großartig slecht geredet über was alles nicht stimmt und was alles nicht böse ist.

Wichtig ist aber immer die Ehre und stolz zu behalten, egal was wer sagt.
Die andere sind alles unwissenden, der staub unter mein Schuh ist für mich mehr wert als die. ))

Ach, das sind alles Keyboardwarrior. Im Internet große Töne spucken aber im echten Leben machen sie ihr Mund nicht auf)

Da hast du recht))

Ich nehme an du bist Kaukasier, richtig?

Are you one of those idiots that believes Ashkenazi Jews are khazar? Because you can choose to believe it but it's literally been scientifically disproven and you'd be factually wrong.

Hahah ja genau, das ist immer so mit keyboardwarrior, wirklich lächerlich. ))

Ich bin dort nicht geboren.

This. Chechens are literally animals, they never have and never will provide anything for humanity

>Jew
>Calling anyone an animal or worthless

Aber deine Vorfahren?

this

Nicht das ich weiß.

Danke für die backup )

It's genetic distance stupid.
Dimensionally reduced genetic distance trying to capture as much of the variance as possible, so it's the best first order approximation.

The only thing that counts on that picture is how far two populations are from one another.

Welcher Ethnie gehörst du an?
Kein Problem

Hängt davon ab was du damit meinst.

Mein Ausweis ist Niederländischer.
Aber denke nicht ich kann sagen ich bin Niederländer.
Hab viel zu unterschiedliche Normen / werten und überhaupt kein Anschluss mit der Niederländischer oder Deutscher Kultur.

Also bist du Niederländer, aber kannst dich nicht mit dem Niederländer sein identifizieren?

Genau.

What's happening here?

Why is the German shitsking fighting the Lithuania shitskin

Jetzt verstehe ich was du meinst) dachte immer das würde irgendwie etwas philosophisches sein))

Nothing Captain

Nee, ist aber bisschen schwierig zu erklären. Versteht auch nicht jeder das das möglich ist. ))

Aber sag mal... Wo in Deutschland wohnst du? Muss nicht genau sein aber so in der Nähe von wo?