Just torrented a bunch of shit, what music player should I use to play them...

Just torrented a bunch of shit, what music player should I use to play them? Is the Windows default one good enough or should I use something else?

foobar2000
musicbee
winamp

pick 1

contrary to what most people on here would have you believe, it matters very little what the fuck you listen to music on

musicbee

I haven't seen anyone's opinion on what platform to listen on, everyone on Sup Forums is too busy shitposting about their music instead.

Depends, foobar is what most here use but the UI is a bit hard to navigate, musicbee is a lot simpler but apparently not as liked, get whichever one you prefer

Thanks guys everyone suggested musicbee so I'll stick with that.

Foobar2000
I choose
>foobar2000
shut up
There are dozens of "screencap your player right now" threads per week though

Foobar >>> Musicbee > Groove Music

Does DS3 give you those annoying notifications

I never got it to connect properly tbqh. Checked.

Get MusicBee, if you play around with it, you can tweak it to make it look like this. Its the best music player by far, in terms of customisation (apart from foobar2k)

MusicBee with iTunes skin.

what skin is that? since i moved from iTunes, i use Comet, its the closest i found. Which one are you using?

On Windows I would just use foobar2000

Comet.

You have to fiddle around with all the settings to get it just right.

alright thanks. Also, i noticed that you dont have your text coming from the left of the album artwork, so just a tip if you want a full iTunes style experience

Aside from being Apple-created, what is so terrible about iTunes?

the interface and layout is good, and easy to use, but its cant be customised to your preference, but thats not the main issue. The main issue is how slow it runs because of all the bloatware.

is there a good customisable music player for Mac? I've always used iTunes and Spotify but I'd much prefer something similar to foobar

Slow as fuckkk. Uses a lot of memory compared to other music players. Avoid that shit.

not true ignore these contrarian faggots who have never used it

unless your computer is a literal school-given dell shitware 9000 computer then maybe it's true but come the fuck on

yeah fair point but not everyone has a £1000+ computer to run iTunes smoothly.

Music Bee. its not qs difficult to get used to as foobar, but still pretty customisable

I use foobar2000

it's kinda hard to get used to but it's easy to customize it a lot

All about those dank console programs

I have a high end gaming PC and it is still laggy as shit compared to MusicBee.

Go fuck Steve Jobs' dick somewhere else.