I want Japansese School Morals

I want Japansese School Morals

Dutch kids are out of control.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#By_subject
youtu.be/hL5mKE4e4uU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah you don't. The Japanese are weird AF, their English sucks and their school system is bizarre. They're not a great model.

I'm refering to manors and respect, not individual classes.

>their English sucks
To be faire, they have an excuse for that. Japanese have nothing in common with english and they have to learn the latin alphabet, which is also completly different from the japanese ones. French, spanish, italians and many european countries also suck in english, but we don't have those excuses.

Japanese education is efficient from what I've seen. It emphazises on the responsability of the students and the role they will play in society.

>kids are out of control
Blame the parents. Nobody else should have any say in how you foster your kids.

>gypsies, niggers, suicide bombers
yeah right, let's do totality because minority can't into anything like education and stuff

>hur dur i work, no time for children
Planet is overpopulazed, yet you make babies you have no time and or resources to prepare them for life?

If you want to make your country a better place to live in, start with children.

>I want Japansese School Morals
Sure...
If you don't have black eyes/hair they will bully the shit out of you.

Shit excuse plenty of countries speak a language that is not even related to their mother tongue family as their national or educational language.

Edgy.

Yeah sure, like every canadian can speak french for example.

>holding parents accountable is edgy

>teaching morals
even we fail it. even today also a few kids drop school due to bullying. well at least gun shooting and mass killing doesn't often happen in school so far though.

>Kids are kids, oh the horror, back in my day it was totally different.
rmyt

From what I've heard, japanese kids can be horrible towards other kids, but at least the teacher is still respected. Believe me, japanese education is still way better than most western countries. I'm a teacher, and we have many pupils that can barely read at 12.

>Finally, when Japanese students in American schools take their first examination, most of them are shocked and disappointed with their grades because they cannot get better grades. They know that they cannot be successful on examinations in American schools if they study the same way as they used to in Japanese schools. The style of examinations and the grading system in the U.S. are very different. In Japan, students have two things to do to get a better grade on an examination.

>First, they take notes exactly as the teachers write on the blackboard. When they read textbooks or hand-outs, they check facts, such as dates and names of events and people in the case of history. Then they memorize everything. Even if they do not understand the classes, such as history and literature, they can answer questions on an examination.

>Second, they need to be nice and polite to teachers to get a better grade for a class. Students who cannot get better grades on examinations and small quizzes have to be more quiet in the class and polite to the teacher to get a better grade for the class. In Japan, many teachers tend to give better grades to students whom they like. In my case, it sometimes worked, and I could get better grades in some classes because my teachers believed that I had been a "good" student for them.

Nips are robots

>anecdotal stories
wow, it's fucking nothing

I don't know about Bulgaria, but I'm a teacher, and clearly, it's worse and worse. Even those who started this job in the 80s tell me it's worse every years. Dysfunctional families, many pupils with special needs, those who can barely understand french, no, it's not just "kids being kids".

morals are a spook

Well of course, just like teenagers are good by nature.

It'd be a good idea. After all, what do Dutch school kids even learn in the first two years? How to play, color and maybe some basic reading? You can easily fit in good manners.

Also, I'm not trusting fucking 9gag image macros until I see a source.

>The Japanese are weird AF
Yeah, a country where the people don't vote for politicians who displace the population with foreigners. How weird.

>their English sucks
1. So they're not globalized to the point where their own culture has been eradicated in favor of a sterile, non-offensive, globalist/American one. Your point being?
2. The Japanese consistently score incredibly high in language (as in mastery of Japanese, which is kind of important in Japan), mathematics and the sciences. Their limited knowledge of English does not mean their education system sucks, as it overshadows many European countries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#By_subject
Japan scores in the top 10 in all three categories. Sweden is about 38th (in the lower half) across the board. But many Swedes are practically fluent in English so the shitty Swedish education system is an example we should all follow, right?

Not even a weeb but get fucked.

I like this post, it is now mine.

well meme'd my unique one

I don't know if the pic OP posted is correct, but I thought this video was relevant:
youtu.be/hL5mKE4e4uU

Cute!

the japanese education system is retarded. all they do is teach to the standard, so the students mindlessly repeat content knowledge verbatim, without ever building conceptual understandings. to be fair, a lot of countries are guilty of this too

t. high school teacher

No objection. We struggle to memorize everything that would be on tests.
And we forget all of it after we passed the tests because we actually understand nothing.

>not wanting argie education

What's this from?
All of my friends that have studied in America said American classes are ridiculously easy because you're doing stuff in high school that was covered in Japan in middle school.

pathetic nips

You know there're some serious problem when even the country's princess get treated this way

Because the Spanish are famous for good English and intelligence, and not for being a Mexican colony in Europe